egoless

If consciousness is Infinite why it is not aware of subconscious mind?

53 posts in this topic

Whatever the heck your believe in this reality it becomes the Truth for you. That's the only Truth there is. If you belief enough and expand your consciousness enough - what is called "Enlightenment" will happen to you

This is probably off topic, but this is very interesting. Even though almost everyone talks about the "power of belief" I've yet to hear anyone say in their direct experience that "your believe in this reality it becomes the Truth for you". I assume it was in your experience? So what are ultimate beliefs. If anything is possible, how do I make that proverbial mountain move?

12 hours ago, egoless said:

But there is nothing negative about it :) you know there are no rights and wrongs. Ego is just a concept. What we call Ego is just memory and beliefs. Where do you see problem if we replace the negative beliefs with empowering beliefs while being aware that it is still a belief? I doubt true spirituality comes with DMT states. True spirituality comes in the presence, in the being when you consciously begin to design your character.

What if you are getting too carried away by this Truth and missing the most important point? Are you open to that idea? Because absolute Truth what you are calling might not even exist and that would be even deeper mindfuck for you. You are spreading the word that life is dream and it does not exist to some people who have never even meditated. That could be more harmful than beneficial for them. I am just saying that maybe it's wise to keep those straightforward videos only for advanced people on this path. But again how would you separate them on youtube? ;) 

How do you know that what is Truth for you will be the same for other? And if you are already Enlightened and are aware in your direct experience that there is no other and there is only you - then what's the point of preaching the Truth anyways?

Notice the paradox.

Advice to new folks is gonna be different from advice to advanced folks.  That’s why teaching personal development is tricky.  All hinges on who you’re dealing with.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Neo said:

This is probably off topic, but this is very interesting. Even though almost everyone talks about the "power of belief" I've yet to hear anyone say in their direct experience that "your believe in this reality it becomes the Truth for you". I assume it was in your experience? So what are ultimate beliefs. If anything is possible, how do I make that proverbial mountain move?

Great point.

Thoughts/beliefs don't create reality, they distort it, they hide reality.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 3/22/2018 at 9:16 AM, egoless said:

I don’t know if you have seen my last post when I was very concerned. I had very hard times lately with consciousness work and all these stuff. I advanced in it very quickly and I was not ready. It hit me back really hard. The problem was I did not settle my material life issues before stepping to that journey. I was very hardcore and It made me very depressed and lonely lately. Plus I had huge realization that nobody has the Truth. It is impossible. It is absolutely relative. You are no more right than person who thinks is body because it’s true for him... there is not such thing as absolute Truth because there is no such person as absolute person see? ;)  

I feel for ya. Rely on the practices. Nobody ‘has’ the truth. You are the truth. It’s the real-I-zation that some have and some don’t. The Truth is not relative. “Absolute” is getting dragged through the mud by amateurs lately. Careful. It is not helpful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Nahm In my experience Truth is absolutely relative. 

That would make your claim that truth is absolutely relative false.  Absolutely relative is an oxymoron.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 3/22/2018 at 10:51 PM, Simon Zackrisson said:

Amusing that you should dictate what spirituality are.

I dictate nothing. Figure it all out for yourself. I am just sharing my personal lessons.

If you want to balance spirituality with ego, give it a shot and let us know your results. Of course the biggest wrinkle in that plan is that you will not even know what you're missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is no the Truth, everything is Truth! Where can you draw that line? Does GOD not exist in illusion too?:S 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@egoless Then that wasn’t it. No offense. 

There is no such thing as Truth... Truth is relative notion. Doesn’t matter you get Enlightened or not. That will be only true to you...

23 minutes ago, egoless said:

There is no such thing as Truth... Truth is relative notion. Doesn’t matter you get Enlightened or not. That will be only true to you...

I think we are using the word 'truth' in vague and ambiguous ways in this discussion.  It's hard to argue about this if the thesis at issue is not put in a clearer way.  There needs to be more guidance about your theory in terms of what you are trying to say.  Otherwise you're just gonna get shots in the dark.  Maybe you don't know what you're saying, and we don't know what to respond to.  This is how certain philosophical debates go down in flames.  This is one reason why people think Philosophy is useless.  It's not that Philosophy is useless!  The parameters of the debate and the points at issue are not identified clearly at the outset.  This is the garbage-in/ garbage-out principle, not something endemic to Philosophy per se.  Imagine trying to debate Quantum Mechanics without knowing what statements we are arguing about?  It would be a mess.  It would be a non-starter.  The debate would be over long before it began, right?  It would be an exercise in futility from the outset.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor There is no point in arguing and that’s what I am trying to tell you all this time. You and many others here are trying to spread your experience or your “truth” to others. It’s not gonna work. What is true for you is not true for other. Then how do you know that you have the absolute Truth when there are other perspectives where it is not true... what I’m saying is easy to understand you just don’t want to... because you already feel comfortable in your paradigm... any debate with you on the topic is futile.

There could be Absolute. But there can’t be such notion as Absolute Truth. Truth is relative notion...

Edited by egoless

There are infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2 

Yet there are more numbers outside of that range. Maybe this is the reason.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.