BobbyLowell

Woman attracting a guy tips?

29 posts in this topic

@Hardkill also licking the pussy goes a long way. 

Dropping a hint that that's what you are going to do to her increases your odds significantly. 

BUT you still should get professional help from a therapist. 

20 minutes ago, SFRL said:

@Hardkill also licking the pussy goes a long way. 

Dropping a hint that that's what you are going to do to her increases your odds significantly. 

BUT you still should get professional help from a therapist. 

Why? 

How many girls have you slept with?

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why? 

How many girls have you slept with?

Because they don't get that from too many guys. 

Guys like their dick sucked right? I mean if she is the kind that can suck a bowling ball trough a straw. Girls like their pussy licked it's no difference. 

But see man, this is why you don't have it working out with girls. Because you don't have a feel for what you can't say and/or ask. 

You need to start working with a therapist that specializes in what you got going on. That is where you will make your biggest gains. 

4 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Because they don't get that from too many guys. 

Guys like their dick sucked right? I mean if she is the kind that can suck a bowling ball trough a straw. Girls like their pussy licked it's no difference. 

But see man, this is why you don't have it working out with girls. Because you don't have a feel for what you can't say and/or ask. 

You need to start working with a therapist that specializes in what you got going on. That is where you will make your biggest gains. 

Well, unfortunately I've been to therapists countless times all of my life and with many therapists. They all failed me.

No matter what I try, I can't shake this victim mindset. It kills me everyday like a demon eating away at me everyday

Everyday, I try to stay as strong as possible and move on from it.

I wish I knew why I can't change it, no matter what I try.

Edited by Hardkill

29 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, unfortunately I've been to therapists countless times all of my life and with many therapists. They all failed me.

No matter what I try, I can't shake this victim mindset. It kills me everyday like a demon eating away at me everyday

Everyday, I try to stay as strong as possible and move on from it.

I wish I knew why I can't change it, no matter what I try.

Well sorry to hear that. 

But I am thinking you are overtrying this Alpha Masculine thing a little too hard. You are taking it too serious.

In your particular case you may be better off taking a slower approch. Be like really nice and sweet to the girl. Get to know her and stuff. 

You might want to go for a very sweet girl, a little shy, and nerdy. Those girls you can be a man around. 

Also maybe try to find some meetup groups for people with Asperger Syndrome. Within a group like that that they might be able to help you. And maybe you will find a girl with Asperger Syndrome to hit it off with.  

7 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Well sorry to hear that. 

But I am thinking you are overtrying this Alpha Masculine thing a little too hard. You are taking it too serious.

In your particular case you may be better off taking a slower approch. Be like really nice and sweet to the girl. Get to know her and stuff. 

You might want to go for a very sweet girl, a little shy, and nerdy. Those girls you can be a man around. 

Also maybe try to find some meetup groups for people with Asperger Syndrome. Within a group like that that they might be able to help you. And maybe you will find a girl with Asperger Syndrome to hit it off with.  

Are you saying that I should only go for average or ugly girls?

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Are you saying that I should only go for average or ugly girls?

I am saying you should not only go for society's standard of hot girls. 

Get out from your head, ground yourself, stop thinking about him, put all the attention on you. Automatically he will ask you out, because for the men who is not grounded, your thoughts and feelings will scare him at first. 

Be a flirtatious woman. Just fun and smile with your eyes. Be feminine and confident. He will definitely fall in love with you. :)