Revolutionary Think

Losing ego vs. losing purpose and memory

4 posts in this topic

So I was thinking ego sucks because ego gives you expectations and when those expectations aren't met you feel some suffering. The thing is thought that even when Leo said he had an enlightenment experience (at least came close) he said that even after that there were still things that "peeved" him. That's what bothers me what's the point of getting enlightened if you can still feel the emotions of pain, suffering, and hurt. That kind of sucks. Also what's the difference between ego loss and Alzheimer disease like losing your memory. If you lost all your memory forgot your name and everything you went through in life is that also like ego loss or is that different. Without an ego too isn't a life purpose also attached to an ego or are the two mutually exclusive? 

You feel it but you dont suffer it...i think its not like alzheimer because you can still remember but you dont have interest in it anymore not real for you

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.