Berjohansen

Connected

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

Last couple of years i have gradually become more aware of distance objects and people not realizing exactly how much more until it hit me the other day. I have a strong connection with people near me and can sense how they are feeling etc nomatter where they are wich i have been aware of some time now. Lately ive noticed that i «know» how enviroments and object feels in places ive never been. Like watching the pyramids on giza i can sense the dry heat, feel the texture of the rocks, how the dust sticks to my fingers, the damp enviroment in the amazon, the texture of the «leafs» of the plants, the smell, the sounds.. anyone else experiencing this?  

I think when your a baby, a natural part of growing up is licking random stuff so you know what stuff tastes like. 

Welcome my Padawan :D

Namaste, Mfks!

Oh this sounds so lovely! Are you practicing any particular techniques? I would love to experience something similar:)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I've been feeling other people's feelings, mainly pain. I can't watch that ridiculous and stupid program where kids fall off their bikes etc, "You've Been Framed", I'm just in agony.

On 23.3.2018 at 5:01 PM, Neo said:

I've been feeling other people's feelings, mainly pain. I can't watch that ridiculous and stupid program where kids fall off their bikes etc, "You've Been Framed", I'm just in agony.

Oooh! Is that what it is? i cant see them anymore, it actually physically hurts?

On 23.3.2018 at 4:14 PM, Rilles said:

Oh this sounds so lovely! Are you practicing any particular techniques? I would love to experience something similar:)

No not really, im meditating regulary but not hardcore. Do alot of open eyed do nothing, fade out maditation in everyday life wich ive found beneficial. Have had 5 trips on mushrooms, none breakthrough doses but very insightfull an conciusnessexpanding nevertheless. Its actually growing on me at the time. Best tip i could come up with is just accept it as possible and it will come??