egoless

Is it possible to master charisma?

6 posts in this topic

Do you guys think it is possible for introverts to better extroverts in that domain? Which INTP had the best charisma out of all? Extroverts are so lucky in that case... Any tips for INTPs to master charisma?

I mean look at this guy... 

Edited by egoless

@egoless

It is. The idea that you can’t be charismatic even if you’re an “introvert” is an excuse.

Read The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane. A lot of charisma is actually energetically based, which is why there are so many different types of people who are all charismatic.

It's possible. You only need to learn how to wave your hands to the audiance and have a couple of jokes in your pocket.

Trying to be charismatic is why someone is not charismatic...charisma imo is when you are 100% authentic expresion of yourself and you dont change for anyone because people are constantly trying to control how you think feel and act and if you submit to their way of thinking acting etc. you lose your authentic expression..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I don’t know.  I used to worry about stuff like this too.  When you become Enlightened you’ll stop worrying about stuff like this. What you wanna do is accept reality.  Accept the little you in the Dream.  Stop finding fault with anything in the Dream.  Can you accept reality exactly the way it is right now?  That’s the question.  Can you be that reality and be at peace with that reality, no matter what form that reality takes?  That’s the question.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You don't need to be an extrovert to be charismatic. There's this divide that we have in our minds of "Oh, I'm an extrovert, so I can't be like this." or "Oh, I'm an introvert, so I'm not comfortable when doing this."

If you want to be a well balanced human, you'll realize you're not a label, and that you're comfortable in certain areas that others might be in and vice versa.

Quiet/low energy/calm people can be charismatic, because they can be perceptive and good listeners. Not everyone wants to be around a comedian or class clown. Those people wear on you after a while. Your job is not to entertain people, but to build connections.

Edited by Frylock