Star Net

Wisdom Changed Life

29 posts in this topic

a Powerful wisdom that changed many in My life Was mean

Do not Use the word ( problem ), Use the Word ( challenge ) and everything will go well ...

I read it here in this forum, and it was very powerful.

You can share the most powerful wisdom that You discovered recently,

Rule : every member can share only one wisdom, Choose the most effective one and share it with Us ...

Always put your problems/challenges in the past tense and get comfortable doing that. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Thanks for this great idea 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Read my signature and surrender to the universal flow :)

B R E A T H E

balance theory and practice

this seems really helpfull to me because sometimes there may be periods where you are stuck in a specific area and if you aren't careful you can be stuck there for a long period of time, maybe you will die with it if you just take action/practice you may not actually get the results you want and if you just use theory you are not going to get any results but by balance the two you are likely to get really good results because you know what you are doing instead of going in blindly and maybe also what all the traps in the area is  

this is probably what has helped me most 

Edited by BjarkeT

" We are in a sea, if You keep sailing for many directions and destinations You will reach no where, take one destination one direction a time and sail towards it and You will reach it "

Writer : Me

it is the same idea of focus and get rid of distractions...

On 20.03.2018 at 8:51 PM, Star Net said:

Rule : every member can share only one wisdom, Choose the most effective one and share it with Us ...

I know, but some times We have to break the rules, I did this because the topic has been missed ...

Edited by Star Net

Once the challenge is identified, enjoy creating the solution, master vision and what will be. No one is making any effort to stop you, and no one is coming to help. You are free. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

" Do not worry about them, They are fine,
Your too much asking about them taught Them the arts of arrogance and ignoring. "

Simplicity is the key. Don’t make assumptions. Be playful. 

i put this in my journal on here but i will repeat it here:

"Jesus warned us about the folly of putting a patch of new material on an old garment or of putting new wine into old bottles.--> 
“Positive thinking” cannot be used effectively as a patch to the same old self-image. In fact, it is literally impossible to really think positively about a particular situation, as long as you hold a negative concept of self."

-Mawell Martz

The phrase that changed my life was on a bracelet my grandmother gave to me and it said:

Truth shall make you free

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse Right in the feels there bro. thanks. 

You are welcome Nahm!

I really didn't understand the deeper meaning until I was like 30 I think hehehe...

But it helped me anyway to get out of trouble as a teenager.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Hey @abrakamowse My greetings to Your grandmother.

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Truth shall make you free

I am discussing here :

1 - What if the truth does not exist at all ? what if the truth exist, but our limited brains can not understand it ?

2 - Describe What You mean by free ? I mean how can We call this person is ' completely free ', and How can We call other is not ' free at all '?

Thanks

The reflection in the mirror will not smile unless you smile first. - The Universe.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, Star Net said:

Hey @abrakamowse My greetings to Your grandmother.

Thanks!

I am discussing here :

1 - What if the truth does not exist at all ?

If truth does not exist, I don't think that's possible. Maybe I am wrong, but my logic tells me that whatever it is that created everything or whatever is conscious is the truth, it doesn't matter how did it happen. Even if nothing really exists, well... the truth will be that nothing exist, right? Whatever is happening or being, that's the truth. Even the idea that thruth doesn't exist, if that's true... then that's the truth. Truth must exist because any option will be the truth. I don't think there's an scape of that. 

what if the truth exist, but our limited brains can not understand it ?

Well, I think that is what is happening right now. If truth exist and we cannot grasp it. It will exist anyway. On the other hand, what I am doing is following the advice of other persons or enlightened persons that say almost the same things (with different words from different cultural backgrounds)  which say that is possible to transcend our limitations and have a direct experience with what is.

And what I am doing is not believing what they say, I am just being open minded about their messages to humanity and trying to look by myself.

Not because they say truth will make me free, I just believe it. I will find by my own experience if that is true. In the meantime I just have it in my mind as a possibility among other things.

2 - Describe What You mean by free ? I mean how can We call this person is ' completely free ', and How can We call other is not ' free at all '?

We are all free, but we don't think we are. We can't see that we are free. And I tell you that through my experience. I know that all the problems we have is because of not knowing who or what we are. We have an identity problem. How do we create our identity? By reflection on others.

If someone says to you, you are brilliant. You will believe that you are. If some other person, that has more influence over you says you are an idiot, maybe you will change your mind and you will think you are an idiot.

So, we are not free because we don't know who we are, and we let our thoughts, ideas and beliefs dictate what we are. You study medicine, then you are a doctor. But you are also a father, or son. You like to sing, so you are a good singer. You like maths, you are smart... etc... 

We try to be a lot of things, some of them influenced by our relatives, friends and some others by our environment.

That's why we are not free. The truth (what we are) shall make us free (free from concepts, from other's ideas, from our thoughts, etc).

That's why Jesus said "I am the truth", because what we really are is the ultimate truth.

Thanks

You are welcome. I am just sharing my experiences, but keeping the options open (I mean not to discard or disregard anything until having a direct experience) in my opinion is the way to learn in this process that it never ends, we are always learning new things. And nothing I said is absolute, I find everyday new things that make me think again old paradigms.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

" Compare the ends before choosing the roads in life, Then choose"

Realize that you are part of a large, non-linear, interconnected system of reality.  And that system is always in homeostasis.  Changing that system sustainably requires consciousness, awareness, and patience.  Growth is non-linear.  Make Personal Development and growth a side-hobby in your life.  There are things you can do, but they’re different from what you think.  Embrace the challenge of learning about and optimizing the system of your life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor