MarkusSweden

I'm going to take a break from Actualized.org, give me your last piece of advice!

10 posts in this topic

I noticed that I tend to mix politics and society issues with consciousness work. I don't think that is beneficial to anyone. Not me, not to you. And my warning points indicate that's the case as well. :) 

I keep coming back to my main problem with existence. And that is that power, ego, manipulation rules the world.

You even have to be somewhat of an ego yourself to see and fully understand the mechanics of the world/society. You can't really fully know yourself AND the world/society. You have to choose one of them. 

But it's an easy pick, to know yourself is the best choice you can make. Because to know yourself is to know God when you finally reach the essence of yourself.

Funny, I once where enlightened or very close to it, without knowing about spirituality. I gain it from my interest in art, music and love. And the fact that I had economy to led a free life without working.

However I start noticed I almost felt too good. I couldn't understand or integrate to society, not that I had desire for it, I just want to know why that was.

I was above society so to speak, but I didn't know that. I just noticed that I somehow was naive or clueless to society and the workings of it. I decided to understand it fully, like a life purpose. 

I that was a route down the ego rabbit hole, I had to be judgemental and egoic to see/understand society in it's very essence. To see how others truly viewed the world. It's amazing how the society lacks freedom, creativity, love, happiness and true self knowledge. 

You have to be intelligent in the wrong way to fit in, you have to be somewhat manipulative that is. You have to corrupt yourself to fully fit in. That type of intelligence. 

But one shouldn't be afraid to be naive, because you lose the separate self that is naive, so you only become naive in the eyes of others. You, yourself know that you are above all that, you rest in peace and happiness in your true nature as you succeed in self enquiry and consciousness work. 

Anyway, I've seen the bottom now, that was a though journey. Really interesting that I had to create anger and fear out of nowhere to truly think and feel like society as a whole.

But that's what it takes. As Leo use to say.. "You can't really know a thing unless you BE that thing". I guess that was my mission, to really BE society, to be drop in the ocean of societal collective consciousness. 

Now, I'm going to raise above all that again. And I have to take a pause from this forum because I don't want to bother you or myself with mixing these toxic societal subjects with innocent and lovable consciousness work and meditations that aim to raise your awareness.

Least of all we should talk about stupid ego matters in society like feminism, race, politics, ego, power, hate and such. I'm sorry for that, won't happen again. 

But please give me your best piece of advice, and I see you later on, when I'm certainly won't add these toxic subject for discussion in this great forum. 

Thanks to Leo, Pluto, Prabhaker, tutsi, snowleopard, Dodo for now. See you here later on.   :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Yhea ego is a fucked up thing, it creates all this fakeness, all these masks.

Farewell, good luck. 

stupid ego matters in society like feminism, race, politics, ego, power, hate and such.... That's what it is. You will try to expand your understanding of the world through all the chaotic events and matters that draw your attention. The problem is that your real focus in life gets diverted by these issues of the world. The world is a dysfunctional place full of social conflict and even a million saints won't be able to solve its complex problems. Much of those arise from greed, power, ego, money and things that have no place in genuine love and consciousness and spirituality. You would get very confused if you tried to mix spirituality with your understanding of the world. Because the world you see is the last place that operates on principles of spirituality. Much of the bad you see is just an authentic reflection of human nature that many are too baffled to accept and mostly the good you see is just plain fake. There's really not much which is authentic good because when something is genuinely good or beautiful then there is no place for narcissistic or opportunistic behavior there.. Much that you witness may not be a part of politics but it's still politics in some form. It's all a big drama because politics is like drama somewhat and so lot of issues may appear social but they are political in context nevertheless. They are born out of power battles and someone wins and someone loses and everyone is striving for the piece of the pie. Everyone wants the good life but not everyone gets it and that creates the need to compete to survive. 

But your real motivation should be to focus on your spirituality and not get distracted by a world that revolves on a different wavelength. 

Don't try to fit in and be yourself. You just have to get by. Rest is yourself and personal development, spirituality and consciousness 

Dabbling into world issues does help expand your intellectual grip of everything but can be extremely addictive and a drain of time. So you could even keep it to a minimum just enough to keep yourself updated on what's happening around you so you are not left unaware of important events. However long term it's generally toxic and negative and addictive like a addictive game. Nothing much to profit from it but I do agree that it helps expand your logical interpretation and understanding of how the world works. Don't allow it to take centerstage  though. Much of dissonance and addictive frustrating and obsession arising in the mind comes from the need to change the world to your notion  of goodness which usually doesn't happen. Most messiahs out there are assuming they trying to achieve that. Some achieve but some don't. But people have an innate desire to see the world how they want it to be and they desperately try to change it to their desires. But it doesn't work often, I mean social upheavals happen like centuries ago there is documented account of major events of revolution in history. But it's not always necessary for things to change the way they did in the past. You just have to play the devils advocate and wait to see what the final outcome is. It's literally like watching a drama play out. The final outcome is not necessarily going to be the desired one. So you have to be ready to brace it and get along with the changing times instead of thinking too much about how it will change. Because all that you could do is just be ready to face reality instead of trying to fight or be frustrated or whiny about it. 

In the end you just have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and move on and decide how you gonna survive in the world you see. That's the final motivation. 

But at the moment when nothing much is possible all of it is merely distraction 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India That's indeed wise words! You're such a cool and insightful girl. Your understanding of the world as well as the suggested approach to it are spot on! Thank you! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Sounds like you grew another notch.  Good for you.  You’ve put in the work.  There’s no magic bullet to growth.  It’s a cyclical thing. 

How about you give us a piece of advice!  That’s your final exam.  Blow us away with what you’ve learned from your time on here.  Let’s see a paragraph from you.  Impress us.  How have you grown on your personal development path from your time on here?  You answering that will help you more than any ‘advice’ coming externally.    

Edited by Joseph Maynor