vanish

Discovered that i am not myself

9 posts in this topic

I experienced my own physical death on March 17th 2018 at around 9:30 PM GMT . I did not take any substance, here's how i did it.

I fasted for 25 days prior this date, only drank water and locked myself in my room only allowing myself to use the internet 30 minutes a day for browsing this forum and 1h whenever leo would drop a new video.

This room was pitch black and i meditated 80% of my waking hours. I did experience some hallucinations in the first week but nothing extraordinary.

On march 17th i came out of my room and my entire body was shaky, i looked at myself in the mirror at almost jumped out of fright , i did not recognize myself. I then made a thread here and then i filled my bath with ice and cold water and i jumped into it.

The body went into shock and i felt completely anesthetized. I couldn't move my body and this was the moment where i had no choice but to fully let go. I was screaming after being in for 2 minutes and my body began twitching, but i couldn't move and that added even more stress on the ego. I thought i would really die and that i had just had a stroke and so i fully let go and stayed in the bath for 20 minutes. My head slowly started dipping lower and lower, i was about to drown when i fully let go and my entire nervous system jumped out of the water by itself.

I am now writing this knowing that this is not me who is writing this, but someone else. I am simply a witness of my life, i am not myself , writing this. I went outside and i see that i am not the one who's walking, who's interacting with other people or who is making any decisions. Someone is actually controlling this body and is making me witness all of this. He's even writing this thread and there's nothing i can do to prevent him from doing that. He picked every word and even decided when to make the thread.

@vanish Haha, sounds intense man.

Welcome to true spirituality :)

There is still deeper to go though. Realizing no-self is but one facet of this thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What you experienced was a reflex. You also cant suffocate yourself or just stop breathing. How that leads you to think you ar not the body? dont get me wrong, I'm not arguing the opposite I just dont think this is it.

This is not proper enlightenment, it’s a witness state, man you half-assed spiritual work with your crazy techniques, eventually they led to such painful experiences. Who told u to live in the darkness for a month and to make ice bath? OMG

I hope no-one tries this and their body literally gives up. I have a low blood pressure condition which means I probably would have died doing it and also probably can't do "Meo" as my body temperature is all over the place. Just add a large dose of common sense everyone.

Why aren't dozens of people already bashing and trolling his 'enlightenment'? :ph34r:

Is it because they pussied out after reading such hardcore details? :P

Jokes aside, Congratulations for making it all the way. Would love to hear more about the transformations happening after the major insights. This is particularly interesting because this insight was really hard earned. Not a one time psych breakthrough (btw I'm not rebelling against psyches) 9_9 

@vanish

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

How did you learn of this method? I'm glad you are okay and that you made it but I probably won't be doing this any time soon haha 

@vanish Okay how hard was that? What got you fueled like that? I'm skeptical if this is a troll or not.

@Monkey-man What there is a problem with this?

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@vanish  I know why you did such an extreme way to get awakened. I did something similar, not so intense.

Anything you do to realize you are not the body, it's Ok. It can be crazy but is what it needs to be done, sometimes. At least that was what I need.

That happens when what we think we are, is suffering a lot, or it can't make sense of life, so it takes extreme measures to know who he is in reality.

You have to go to the bottom of the pit to try extreme things like that.

But everything is good, and nothing is under our control anyway.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16