Angelo John Gage

Declassified CIA PDF on consciousness and more!

27 posts in this topic

This is interesting as fuck.

Document which discusses remote viewing and trying to obtain higher levels of consciousness in order to collect information without using the 5 senses.

They also talk about how this is all a hologram and including the absolute infinity. 

29 page read.

@Leo Gura

CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Edited by Angelo John Gage
More info

@Angelo John Gage Yeah, I've skimmed over that one before.

Good thing that high levels of consciousness are not much compatible with the evil shit the CIA is up to.

They tried to use psychedelics too to create super-soldiers, without much success. The soldiers started loving everyone too much to shoot them. Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yep.

I just find it funny how I just ran into this after watching yout recent episodes on quantam mechanics and how so much of this terminology I heard you say. They even mention Bohr. 

Thesebastards will try anything to gain power.

At least we can rest assured that we now have a confirmed torturer as head of the CIA.

I have a good idea for how to torture people: give them 10 tabs of LSD.

At least then maybe they will come back loving you.

I should patent that method.

"Leo's Psychedelic Torture Recipe" (tm) ;)

As a bonus, it leaves no trail of evidence that later needs to be destroyed.

1 hour ago, Angelo John Gage said:

Yep.

I just find it funny how I just ran into this after watching yout recent episodes on quantam mechanics and how so much of this terminology I heard you say. They even mention Bohr. 

Thesebastards will try anything to gain power.

Lmao exactly. Look at Dolphins. The more intelligent the species the more unconditionally loving they become as they start to see clearly more and more that all is one and one is all. Oneness shatters all illusion.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Angelo John Gage While I enjoyed reading the document, I'm super sure it's faked.
If you look for it on google you will notice there is absolutely NO mention of it before the September 2017. This makes it highly likely it has been faked, since the document itself is dated 2003.

@Geromekevin Can't speak to any particular document, but there's been much evidence that has surfaced of government intelligence agencies, including the Russian KGB, experimenting with paranormal abilities.

Frankly, they would be irresponsible not to. If the KGB had paranormal capabilities but the CIA didn't, that would be a huge problem for America. So obviously both sides would need to do research into it.

And if they did develop such paranormal capabilities, they surely wouldn't tell us about it.

How is it fake? I found on the CIAs own website, I wont link it, you find it yourself by searching "Declassified Gateway Process."

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yea it is from CIA.gov. but that's not to say they wouldn't make shit up and release it. But I don't see the motive for that scenario.

The CIA and all these secret organizations are basically societies within our govt that will do anything to gather Intel.

Our own govt experimented on people by injected patients in hospitals with uranium and other radioactive material during the Cold War. Let's also not forget the experiments on the African American pilots with syphilis or whatever STD is was just to see how it works.

And as Leo mentioned, things like mk uklra are real but some conspiracy people take it too far. However, when they declassify a document, it is when they realize it would not harm their power; especially when all those people are dead.

There are documents even stating how false flag attacks should be committed to start wars, such as Operation Northwoods. 

We have psychopath pedophiles ruling the world folks and it's only possible due to our complacency.

@Rilles @Angelo John Gage @Leo Gura I'm sorry, you guys are right. It is on the official CIA website since November 2016. It just seems to have blown up around September 2017, which is why so many google search results are dated around  that time. That and the fact that there is not a single letter in the document which is blurred out, made me suspicous. When they released the files about the torture following 9/11 e.g. a ton of sentences and words have been blurred out in the public versions. It just felt like this document was too good and to clean to be true. I expected the CIA to censor and blur out stuff about this consciousness stuff too.

That's kinda cool!

If you guys have more access to these kinds of documents, please share them! :)

I can't help but think that the CIA and KGB are too materialistic to every be successful with these types of experiments.

Man, they have such high standards.. they didn't get all the numbers lol...

But this goes to show that the DoD did successfully figure out how to do this 

cia.JPG

Confirming what we see when we trip. There are other mentions these beings in the document before as well. 

cia2.JPG

This is crazy...

O.o

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I am going to try that tonight. 

But with my low consciousness probably I will fall asleep Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Of course paranormal abilities are real. They just don't work according to materialist's expectations. Which is precisely why materialist science excludes them from their domains of study, creating a self-fulfilling blindspot. In other words, paradigm blindness at its finest.

That's what happens when you ignore epistemology while at the same time engaging in epistemic pursuits.

I agree. They mock Sheldrake for his experiments on telepathy and all, while they know this shit is real. 

I just send this this PDF to him on Twitter, hopefully he gets it.

I have a feeling materialism and scientism isn't gonna last much longer.