BobbyLowell

Security? why should i do whats right?

7 posts in this topic

I FEEL LIKE THERES NOTHING HOLDING ME IN PLACE!!!! why should i do the moral thing? I know itll make me happy but how can i be sure of myslef??? i NEED HELLP!!

There is nothing holding you in place. There is no “should”. There is no “right”. There simply is what IS.

Terrifying and liberating  

Just do what you want

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Don't do what's right and see what happens.

I guarantee you that if you don't do the selfless act (moral thing) you will suffer.

Because selfishness is myopic, it feels good immediately, and feels horrible in the long run.

But there's a difference between you believing me, and you realizing it, so go and do it. Go and be immoral and unethical for 3 months, go to jail, experience it all, and you will come out of it with less suffering in the end. 

Maya is a snake eating it's tail. 

@BobbyLowell Do what you want. Do not restrain yourself. People need a pause from all the books, informations on the internet about spirituality or whatever information there is and return to themselves. The external is not fulfilling, whatever that is. You need yourself. Follow yourself, you will not find fullfillment, something "special", true until you start to know yourself, to know what spending time with oneself is. Don't follow any rules, you don't need rules. You need to know how to think for yourself. You need to awaken your intuition and have some "experience" with consciousness. You need to start to make distinctions coming from another form of "knowing", coming from the soul. You need yourself, to know what loving oneself is.