Sirius

Experiencing multiple personalities

14 posts in this topic

I cant go on full detail, my mind doesnt work so well right now.I've been sleepless for about a week but i was thinking of posting this.Maybe someone could offer me some advice/info.

I'm a weird dude, since childhood.I have OCD for many years although i dont consider it a disorder just like doctors say.I'm fucked up in many ways to be honest and lately,since i got deeper into my meditation and more conscious i started experiencing multiple personalities.I cannot take decissions, i change my mind all the time.Mood swings also are CRAZY.I think its both my mind and my meditations.I am pretty sure i dont have a mental illness but it's very weird.

I believe its consciousness fluctuating up and down chaning my behaviour, along with myself taking many forms.

Anybody's opinion? Thank you.

@Sirius I didn't have such effects through meditation, but I did have a psychosis once and sleeplessness is a huge indicator for that. Sleep regulates your mood, your sense of reality, your mood, thoughts etc... How is your energy? You could try to exercise a lot and find other natural ways for better sleep. If it doesn't get better, please see a doc.

What is your lifestyle like? What kind of activities do you do? And how does your diet, sleep schedule and exercise look?

Have you tried journaling before?

I used to think i have OCD/ADHD/Bi-polar and all the other made-up symptoms the doctors told me, when i became enlightened i realized they were all bullshit and the only reason they became real because i had believed in them to be true. Re-wiring our subconscious will return things back to balance.

Daily meditation, mindfulness and spiritual practice will help you find yourself again.

B R E A T H E

@pluto You're right man.I dont believe what they say to me.I just need time to clear the mind.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:02 PM, pluto said:

I used to think i have OCD/ADHD/Bi-polar and all the other made-up symptoms the doctors told me, when i became enlightened i realized they were all bullshit and the only reason they became real because i had believed in them to be true. Re-wiring our subconscious will return things back to balance.

Daily meditation, mindfulness and spiritual practice will help you find yourself again.

That's exactly what happened to me too. The problem is when we believe what thoughts say.

In my case mindful meditation helped me a lot to "separate" from thoughts and just observe them, it doesn't matter how crazy they are.

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Sirius  This mindfulness meditation guide helped me a lot. I recommend it to everybody.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Sirius  Exactly, so true...

I experience something similar. I often have changes in direction in my mood. I don't understand the thoughts that come up. I have very fucked up thoughts (involving brutal death, rough sexual thoughts, murder ect.). I have OCD. I am obsessed with certain thought patterns that I have. I have also thought that it is levels of consciousness fluctuating. I constantly tell myself to let go. My advice to you, given my own experience, would be to be nonjudgemental to your natural thoughts and actions (as hard as that might be), and to let go of your concepts or mind as much as possible. Also, start thinking for yourself, fuck what Leo says if your taking what he says on faith. Think about what reality is for yourself. 

@tyler7415 Sometimes i am very confused.Well, most times.

I try not being very judgemental.I know we are all fucked up on our own ways.But only through awareness we can truly observe and know ourselves.

Each mind is different, and works in different ways.

I have noticed similar things as I became more conscious, this is not strictly linked to any mental disorder.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Don't take my word for it as i am no professional but maybe it could be some result from resisting emotions?

i recommend checking this video out

Hope it turns out ok