Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Healthy pickup community

14 posts in this topic

Can someone who has experience recommend me best pickup community and forum out there? I don’t want fake ones that just “hunt” for girls. I want to know how to master how to attract girls authentically and how to find loved one. Good healthy and helpful community please - no ignorant desperate teenagers.

You don't need a community. There is so much info across the internet from different sources. Pick what you like, and most importantly what works for you. 

Doing a google search using the right key words gives you years of information to digest. I made a thread about that I will bump for you. 

If you want a very balanced "healthy" source I would recommend Correy Wayne's Videos. He also has a book you can order online or listen to in audio format called "The 3% man". 

@SFRL thanks! I’ll check this guy. I am 26 and haven’t had much dating experience and it is hitting me back heavily now. Need to improve on that... I hope it’s not too late

Edited by egoless

@egoless

Here's a thought. What kind of relationship do you want? If your answer is a long term, lasting relationship, then think about it for a moment; wouldn't you want to hang around those ppl who have already made it there as a result? Then, you could ask them the proper questions, like where did you meet, what were the signs, and what are the qualities of a great relationship? If the person(s) did not have any experience in this area, or poor experience in this area, then what can he/she tell you? You got to be careful in this area too. Be open-minded and use your judgements wisely. It's not like a career or life purpose where you try it, and it didn't work out, and then you go for something else.

RSD. 

Not raising them to the skies, not degrading their content.

They've been a Greatly positive element in my development to constructing my own understanding of the world.

Granted, I don't hang out in their forums and such, ever ... 

But there is some truly invaluable information pieces of gold they've managed to hack out .

Endless nuance

Btw, don't be a sheeple. 

RSD has had some legit internal integrity issues, but I primarily see that the agents responsible for this are within higher-ups management. 

Endless nuance

Just a thought I had.

I think it pays off to look up those old-school pick-up artists like Mystery Method and David DeAngelo and Doc Love. 

Those guys were raw and pure. The stuff they talk about, it's not as polished, but it's no bullshit. Those guys were not looking to invent something out of thin air. 

RSD is very good. And they leave no stone unturned. At the same time it starting to look like over-analizing the thing now, their new content that is.

Social game, 9s and 10s game etc. etc. And it's like yeah maybe some truth to it but don't be splitting hairs. 

Ironically one thing you don't want to do in the Dating Game with women is overanalyze the situation. 

• The Natural Lifestyles
  • Valentino Kohen
  • ‎David Tee
  • Saul Tee
Edited by Wind