Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirImprovement

Tips + Help on asking girls out?

5 posts in this topic

Hey all, as stated from my previous topic, I want to stop chasing women via asking them out to the point where I am sick of them (what kind of logic is this). I know, I know, it sounds odd, but I also want to improve my game with chicks, WHILST getting over chasing them entirely. 

I believe I have ENOUGH confidence to ask girls out, but before I proceed, I'm seeking advice from you fellow people of the forum to seek pity on a clueless teen on advice of the opposite sex. I am currently studying at University, so maybe that's a good place to start off, but what are your takes....

Also, if anyone care to join me in, don't hesitate to msg me, I'd prefer to actually have buddies doing the deed with me.

The outcome I am hoping for this experience is; gain build my confidence even more, and have have knowledge of women sexually and romantically from personal experience.

Cheers!

I would recommend making the request low effort , such as a café visit or a walk. The Idea is to allow the girl the ability to leave early if she doesn't want to stay. Now will she hopefully not leave early, but if she can she is more likely to say yes.

I would also advise you hold off from people in your program or courses, it gets awkward if doesn't work out and if it does it's not good to meet regularly in uni like that.  

18 hours ago, SirImprovement said:

Hey all, as stated from my previous topic, I want to stop chasing women via asking them out to the point where I am sick of them (what kind of logic is this). I know, I know, it sounds odd, but I also want to improve my game with chicks, WHILST getting over chasing them entirely. 

I believe I have ENOUGH confidence to ask girls out, but before I proceed, I'm seeking advice from you fellow people of the forum to seek pity on a clueless teen on advice of the opposite sex. I am currently studying at University, so maybe that's a good place to start off, but what are your takes....

Also, if anyone care to join me in, don't hesitate to msg me, I'd prefer to actually have buddies doing the deed with me.

The outcome I am hoping for this experience is; gain build my confidence even more, and have have knowledge of women sexually and romantically from personal experience.

Cheers!

If your social skills suck then brace yourself for some years of pain, trauma, and suffering to improve your dating skills. 

Also, in all honesty, I am not 100% sure that even practicing talking to countless people can ever substantially increase your social skills to the point where u will be able to find and keep a group of high quality friends and a HOT girl.

@Hardkill I am not socially anxious in anyway. It's not that I am confident, it's just that I don't care to whom I am talking to, because, well, we're all human, and it isn't healthy to put someone on a pedestal. Romantic wise, I consider myself a 6/10. I've had 2 girlfriends during high school, but they asked me out instead. I can make girls laugh, but only when given the right opportunity, so that I need to work on. I have more female then male friends, so I am not in anyway awkward around the opposite sex. 

I hear you though, I won't be 100%, but then, nothing is really 100% :)

On 3/19/2018 at 3:02 AM, SirImprovement said:

I know, I know, it sounds odd, but I also want to improve my game with chicks, WHILST getting over chasing them entirely. 

It's not odd at all. This is in many ways HOW you get girls.

You get them when you don't need them.

As long as you're desperately running around trying to get into her pants, you're like an anti-pussy magnet. It's literally disgusting from her point of view.

The problem becomes when guys use ^ as an excuse to do nothing and stay in their comfort zone.