Rilles

If Its Absolutely Infinite...

23 posts in this topic

...Doesn't that mean that there is a universe somewhere where Fundamentalist Christianity is true and there's an Abrahamic God with a hell and heaven? PS I'm not a Christian I just thought it was an interesting question.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Depends.  Infinity with rules?  Or infinity without rules?  If physics applies to infinity, then there are limited possibilities.  Limited possibilities within infinity means that it inevitably repeats itself.  Or if there are an unlimited amount of Universes each with a different set of rules of physics then the possibilities become endless.

Edit: I know I didn't really answer your question specifically, but that's because its really complicated and I don't know. :P

Edited by Reflection

I dont even think fundamentalist Christianity is what mainstream media or present day American Christians make it to be. I believe Heaven and Hell just reflects whether one is flowing with God or flowing against God. Abraham's God is most likely the Absolute infinity God Leo mentions.

@Rilles Absolute Infinity refers to your internal being not an external object. This whole universe you see is nothing but your (God's) imagination. If you (as God) wanted to imagine a universe with a Christian God, you would be able to. As of right now, you're not imagining such a thing. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@SgtPepper

@Reflection

@Deep 

Thanks! I just want to clear up alot of misconceptions. Its too easy to get lost in pointless speculation.:P

this is absolute infinity, you accept that, but you still doubting whether parallel dimensions such as hell and heaven exists

this is pretty much evident if you research this staff - Bible wasn't written by human's imagination, its coming from direct spiritual experience into higher planes of consciousness or to say better info was rather sent to spiritual masters from higher planes and and then it was interpreted by human's imagination into words, so source is true but of course its not free from wrong interpretations made by those spiritual masters. But also Bible is just as metaphorical as it is literal (as above so below). So heaven and hell are just as human states of being as they are parallel dimensions. Don't believe into mainstream understanding of Bible and religions in general, make research instead, holy scriptures and religions are more profound than what churches and media and 90% of the religious crowd thinks or atheist crowd thinks.

I'd say Biblical cosmology with heaven and hell is just a tiny part of what is happening in parallel of our reality. After researching cosmology and spirituality I'd say that its highly likely that there are many various kinds of heaven and hell and that we'll go there in future and were there in past, and heaven and hell serve very much practical purpose for our reality's functioning, but of course the point of life is not about aiming towards heaven or trying to avoid hell. Actually if we aim towards heaven or avoid hell its very much ego-boosting goals, instead we should surrender, devote and serve for absolute infinity's will, this will bring us to truth. coz we either act upon ego's will or absolute's will

Edited by Monkey-man

I agree with monkey-man that holy scriptures and religions are more profound than what people make it to be.

I'd recommend researching early christianity which is very different than today's Christians.

Islam's Sufism is also worth looking into. 

Anyways, these are all concepts and ideas, God is and has always been found in the Present moment.

I have studied alot of the esotericism of the Bible already, I'm well aware of the bastardization that happened to true Christianity. My point was not to start a debate on the true origins, I was just thinking that if reality is infinite in SIZE then there shouldn't be a limit to what can exist. 9_9

4 hours ago, Reflection said:

If physics applies to infinity

Physics does not apply to infinity, physics is one outgrowth of infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Physics does not apply to infinity, physics is one outgrowth of infinity.

@Leo Gura

dactylfractal107.jpg

5 hours ago, cetus56 said:

This picture is actually a bad representation of what Leo said.  The picture is what would happen if physics did apply to infinity.  Notice all the hands are exactly the same?  Repeating itself over and over again?  If physics does not apply to infinity all the hands would be different.  That's the only point I was trying to get across.  

But I agree with you guys.  I believe infinity also means infinite possibilities.  An infinity that just repeats itself forever just seems so absurd and redundant. 

Edited by Reflection

8 hours ago, Reflection said:

If physics does not apply to infinity all the hands would be different.

@Reflection  Physics is a part of infinity just as a finger is the infinite hand. Every possibility is an individual outgrowth of infinity.  But infinity is always infinity, hand, fingers and all. Just as the picture shows.

8 hours ago, Reflection said:

Notice all the hands are exactly the same? 

Yes I do. Why is it the same? Because it's all infinity!!!!

Maybe I'm just looking at this differently than you. Physics does not apply to infinity so this is precisely why the hand (infinity) does not change.

BTW, if you look really closely you'll see that the forth finger on the thirty-seventh little hand from the left has a stunted growth. That's physics! xD Just joking there!

Yes I do. Why is it the same? Because it's all infinity!!!!

Our hands are inherently one, and I understand that.  But my hand does not look like your hand.  My fingerprint has a different pattern from your fingerprint.  My face does not look like your face.  Why?  We're the same right?  Same mold, different rules applied to it = different outcome.  In this case our pool of genes gives us contrast and unique subjective experiences.  Twins are an example of when the similar rules are applied to multiple subjects and even they do not have matching fingerprints.  Your picture illustrates the same outcome over and over again.  Infinity does not repeat itself.  Infinite possibilities means ever-changing.  

"No man ever steps in the same river twice for it's not the same river and he's not the same man".

Edited by Reflection

11 minutes ago, Reflection said:

Our hands are inherently one, and I understand that.  But my hand does not look like your hand.  My fingerprint has a different pattern from your fingerprint.  My face does not look like your face.  Why?  We're the same right?  Same mold, different rules applied to it = different outcome.  In this case our pool of genes gives us contrast and unique subjective experiences.  Twins are an example of when the similar rules are applied to multiple subjects and even they do not have matching fingerprints.  Your picture illustrates the same outcome over and over again which is wrong.  Infinity does not repeat itself.  Infinite possibilities means ever-changing.  

"No man ever steps in the same river twice for it's not the same river and he's not the same man".

@Reflection  I'm waaaay past these labels and distinctions. I see where you are coming from now.

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Reflection  I'm waaaay past these labels and distinctions. I see where you are coming from now.

Apologies then.  I didn't realize I was debating your ego.  

I'm still up for a discussion on the importance of contrast and how the 'one' is always changing if anyone else is.

@Reflection It's just a simple picture of what I see as infinity with all it's outgrowths.  If you want to label them each than sure, that's fine. That is reality. As Leo said, reality has infinite resolution.

@cetus56 Your trying to tell me that every branch is part of the same tree, which I already know.  I'm trying to tell you why its important that each branch is slightly different than every other branch.

Edited by Reflection

7 minutes ago, Reflection said:

@cetus56 Your trying to tell me that every branch is part of the same tree, which I already know.  I'm trying to tell you why its important that each branch is slightly different than every other branch.

@Reflection I agree. I could also say the old growth supports new growth. Of the one tree.

On 3/18/2018 at 2:41 PM, cetus56 said:

As a METAPHOR, it's good.

If you want to go beyond the metaphor, the real thing is happening all around you. Just look around your room. That's it! That precisely what actual Infinity looks like. If you see your dog licking its nuts in the corner of your room, that's infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/18/2018 at 11:39 AM, Rilles said:

...Doesn't that mean that there is a universe somewhere where Fundamentalist Christianity is true and there's an Abrahamic God with a hell and heaven? PS I'm not a Christian I just thought it was an interesting question.

That type of thinking is an intellectual trap for me.

Deeply observe youself and the world around you. Observe how your world is constantly changing in this moment. Things continually appear and disappear. Now imagine that you are observing a tiny tiny fraction of totality. Imagine trying to predict exactly what will surface in the next moment for all of totality. The position of every atom, object, sounds in the universe - all the quadrillions and quadrillions of occurrences . And the quadrillions of things and phenomena we have no knowledge of yet. What are the chances one could predict it ALL? . . . Zero.