Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Will 300 years of history end today?

8 posts in this topic

What does it mean for collective consciousness to lose free speech? 

Today, Tommy Robinson will try to make a speech about freedom of speech at Speakers' corner London. This famous spot has guaranteed free speech to England and the western world for 300 years. 

It might end today, you might not freely speak your mind from now on. Europe is heading towards complete totalitarism. 

This can't be good for enlightenment and high levels of awareness? 

Watch it on youtube later, it will be up in a few hours.

I'm scared what's happening to collective consciousness. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I don't know how it is in Sweden, but in Germany we got some serious constraints on what you can and write openly. This really sucks (and motivates me more to go to North America).

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Come on guys, not again... we understand that there is some fear and worry involved in all of this but it won't help to bitch and whine about it, it won't solve the problem! Finding permanent solutions to a problem is never achieved by manipulating the external, you always have to face the internal (first). Running away and being scared is the least productive thing you could do in such situations... get a fucking grip already and leave spirituality and non-duality out of the equation, these things don't really go together, at least not thus far and things are still fine. The "collective consciousness" will go wherever it goes, yet you can always choose to either be afraid and hide in safe-spaces or to face it head on and make the best from what you've got. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Of course this happens. Since the upbringing of language, the more we were able to say about each other, the more we were able to offend each other. Nowadays, with the big amount of different social groupings we've created there's only more people to be offended. Take racism for example. The words nig*** or black person right now are actually making me feel a little bad just by writing them, even though they are only letters on a screen. The word nig*** has got nothing to do with the acting out of slavery or seeing black people as a minority whatsoever you see, but since we have language we associate things in this way. It indeed would be the best for our collective happiness if we could see this line between language and behavior, as it does induce a lot of negativity. ;)

@Sven nig***....just say it, goddammit.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't know it gets censored, I'm sorry.

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Jesus fucking christ those alt right ideas eat themselves through the very fabric of society like a cancer... I was a fool to believe that there would be communities that would be unaffected by them.

@MarkusSweden  This has nothing to do with Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment or Spirituality.