Leo Gura

New 6-Part Osho Cult Documentary Just Out On Netflix

187 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Osho was negligent.

People who are spiritually-oriented are stargazers. Sheela was not a stargazer. The reason Osho had appointed her, his secretary. Osho was silent for three and a half years, and in that silent period the group of Ma Anand Sheela exploited the innocent sannyasins.  All communication flowed from Sheela to the rest of the commune, and the world outside it. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

She got off very light.

Sheela only served 29 months of that sentence as part of the plea deal bargaining. 

@Prabhaker How can people stand working for mainstream media? Factory of spreading hate, division, conflict and negativity. 

If there anything I would like to extinct, it's that. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

7 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

How can people stand working for mainstream media? Factory of spreading hate, division, conflict and negativity. 

The negative side is a part of life, death is a part of life. But negative should be used as a stepping stone to it, but never emphasized, because that creates in people's minds the idea that the negative is what life is all about. 

Can journalism survive on positive news?

a little over six years ago, as a part of my spiritual quest i took back then, i went to india for the first time in my life, and made my way to the osho international meditation resort. i didn't know what india was like, who osho was and who his followers were. i found my stay to be entertaining and rewarding in the meditative aspect of the experiance. i met mostly young people and was coached primarily by older ones. now, after watching the mini-series, i aperently knew nothing about osho all of those years, about his followers, about the meditation center and its activities.

this is an amazing story of an enlightened human being, who consciously and deliberately chose aspects of greediness and cunning in the human ego/mind he was using. it is amazing that some of his followers from back then, chose also to adopt greediness and cunning as a way of life.

this is not an opinion, nor judgment nor criticism, it is just an experiential description of some part of my spiritual journey i took back then.

as always, life is fuckin amazing!!! i'm back!!! ;)

Edited by Patang

@Ether

at osho's meditation center, visitors can practice dozens types of meditations. i chose three types:
1. dynamic meditation for mind cleansing.
2. kundalini meditation for energizing the body.
3. evening meeting gathering for centering and focusing.

they were all experiential, each for a different purpose. they were all a good start for my inner journey.