Leo Gura

New 6-Part Osho Cult Documentary Just Out On Netflix

187 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, egoless said:

His direct method of inquiry helped me the most to grasp the True nature of existence. He just simply has the most direct teaching out of all I have ever listened to. And of course you should not idolize anyone... that's not what I am doing here.

After being exposed to teachings, put them down, and then become your own guru.  There are pros and cons to teachers.  Teachers are like training-wheels.  You need to take the training-wheels off and become your own guru.  That’s where you’re gonna get results.  Otherwise, you’re gonna basically be clinging to the authority of the teacher’s theory.  You need to make your own theory.  Not cling to it, but make it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Osho's fruits are quite clearly on display in his writings.

Sorry I don't know anything about Osho but Jesus was talking about fruits you display to people, fruits of the spirit, not writings.

You guys need to stop talking about Jesus as if he's your next door neighbour lol, we don't even know if he existed as a human being.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

That's Jesus opinion about this: 

:)

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.'

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You guys need to stop talking about Jesus as if he's your next door neighbour lol, we don't even know if he existed as a human being.

Jesus is my "partner"

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

You guys need to stop talking about Jesus as if he's your next door neighbour

Who is this "Osho" guy of whom you all speak. Have you actually met him? Could be a figment of your over-active imagination,

or worse still something they made up in the media?

Haha, who you are? Maybe you're just a figment of MY imagination!

Now, I have to get back to looking busy now, apparently, Jesus is coming...

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Now, I have to get back to looking busy now, apparently, Jesus is coming...

Jesus.jpg

So Koi Fresco is Jesus?

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

So Koi Fresco is Jesus?

A Jesus Fresco is coming!!!!

xD

@Outer  I think everything is on topic. We were talking about Jesus because he said things that have to do with this topic. 

I watched the first episode and you can read my post here:

@OuterWhy dont you write something about the documentary then?

Watching this doc reminds me of Spiral Dynamics, its such a typical case of Blue VS Green. :P 

25 minutes ago, Outer said:

Go create a new topic if you want to talk about Jesus, this is about this documentary & Osho.

O.o

I had a reason to quote Jesus, it wasn't just because I wanted to do it. It is on topic. Sorry if you don't get it.

Just now, Outer said:

You're posting a picture of Jesus in a Osho thread, to a response to someone saying Jesus is coming, and later having fun with a person saying Koi Fresco is "Jesus Fresco is coming".. These are all off-topics. Say your Jesus line and so be it. Don't continue on the same thought as it's derailing the entire thread.

You are now derailing everything. It was a short joke. Don't come here making yourself the "on topic" nazi hahaha... Oh my god.

Bye.

You are doing a problem of nothing. But whatever... have a good life.

40 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Watching this doc reminds me of Spiral Dynamics, its such a typical case of Blue VS Green. :P 

Blue VS misguided green yeah. 

It's seems to start out as Blue vs Green.

Later on the Cult seems to spiral down towards Orange, and then Red. 

There was a lot of dickery going on from the Cult towards the local community. 

I think from a stage Green standpoint the Cult could have tried to come more from a give value then take value standpoint. 

I'm on the 3rd episode. It all went to shit went Sheela decides to arm themselves with guns. Fighting evil against evil! 

It would've been perfect if these guys were shot to another planet so they can do their thing. 

Got to say she's inspirational!

Edited by JustinS