Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Is there a way to go back to Matrix(Temporarily)?

30 posts in this topic

v:

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Is there a way to go back to Matrix(Temporarily)?

Yes and no.

No in the sense that you don't get to stop seeing how utterly meaningless everything is.
Yes in a sense that there is no other place than the Matrix to be, and any other thing to do. 

Liberation comes from detachment. It is not that you detach yourself to gain a calm perspective, but the Matrix becomes a game in a certain way. 
You do not win it by attaining goals, nor do you lose it by dying of starvation. When everything is truly meaningless, death is meaningless as well.

It does not mean that life is somehow constantly depressing, or nihilistic. Watching this thing run itself is very captivating and very beautiful.
However, it's an acquired taste. You will get used to it.

It becomes almost impossible to physically survive because you can’t integrate with society anymore.

What do you mean by that? You can't talk to people because you gag? You can't be nice to them because who cares?
Get your ass back to your life and start playing your role, skeleton!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

12 hours ago, egoless said:

@Reflection you made up that story. That’s your belief. How do you know what happens after death? :D 

We have to, because its the only thing we can do with all of eternity.

In my experience, yes. Just take a break, go outside, go to a cafe or a concert. Chill out, have a conversation, live and be human. Laugh, cry. Go to your local park and run a sprint just for fun, do some push ups, try to jump over things and climb trees. Even if we are deeply infinite and one with everything, on the surface, you are still you and it's okay to play along. It's not the ultimate you, but its still you, care about yourself. 

1 hour ago, SgtPepper said:

In my experience, yes. Just take a break, go outside, go to a cafe or a concert. Chill out, have a conversation, live and be human. Laugh, cry. Go to your local park and run a sprint just for fun, do some push ups, try to jump over things and climb trees. Even if we are deeply infinite and one with everything, on the surface, you are still you and it's okay to play along. It's not the ultimate you, but its still you, care about yourself. 

That’s the problem for me though... Truth is so addictive to me that I can’t forget or take a break from search... I am addicted to contemplating and etc.... 

And it is hurting me atm. because I need to work on my everyday issues...

On 17/03/2018 at 7:42 PM, egoless said:

You can’t function in the society when you are going through major shifts in perspective and major realizations. And integration with society is necessary to survive physically...

My friend remember you are not surviving or dying. It doesnt matter. Recognize what those feelings are, there are not you, there are part of what the perceiver experiences. Ask why.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

1 minute ago, UDT said:

My friend remember you are not surviving or dying. It doesnt matter. Recognize what those feelings are, there are not you, there are part of what the perceiver experiences. Ask why.

But that's me also... It matters and does not matter at the same time. Feeling of pain is still there yes you can dis-identify from it but you will still have to go through it.

2 minutes ago, egoless said:

But that's me also... It matters and does not matter at the same time. Feeling of pain is still there yes you can dis-identify from it but you will still have to go through it.

If you could dis-identify, why would it be an issue any longer? I think it goes two ways from here. Master awareness and dis-identification (as you mentioned). Or alternatively, master your perception.

8 minutes ago, UDT said:

If you could dis-identify, why would it be an issue any longer? I think it goes two ways from here. Master awareness and dis-identification (as you mentioned). Or alternatively, master your perception.

Because if something happens with you you never know what is waiting you after physical death. Yes consciousness may be eternal and infinite but you never know what kind of horrible experience might be waiting for you in the next manifestation. There is still the fear of unknown... Even after you become Enlightened. 

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

Because if something happens with you you never know what is waiting you after physical death. Yes consciousness may be eternal and infinite but you never know what kind of horrible experience might be waiting for you in the next manifestation. 

yes, very true..