Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Is there a way to go back to Matrix(Temporarily)?

30 posts in this topic

I think I started this journey way too psychologically unprepared. I advanced way too quickly over the last year I had some very major shifts in consciousness. The ones even very advanced people haven't had yet. The problem is I did not settle my materialistic issues before I decided to follow this path and that was the mistake. Now my ego and materialistic problems are hitting me back way too hush...  I have very destructive inner battle atm.

For those people who had powerful glimpses and have seen so much... Is there a still way for them to go back to normal life and take a break for some time? I mean the spiritual path is so addictive but at the same time is so lonely and unforgiving. Other people just don't understand you anymore. They have different interests, they talk about other things, you are outsider... You lose the touch with other people and become alienated more and more. It becomes almost impossible to physically survive because you can’t integrate with society anymore. Is there a way to forget the Enlightenment and every step taken on this journey for some time and go back to "Matrix" until you are more prepared?

Edited by egoless

If you feel alienated then you are not out of this matrix you speak of. 

So what if there are different interest. Who cares if people understand you as well.

Just live your life. 

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If you feel alienated then you are not out of this matrix you speak of. 

So what if there are different interest. Who cares if people understand you as well.

Just live your life. 

You can’t function in the society when you are going through major shifts in perspective and major realizations. And integration with society is necessary to survive physically...

1 minute ago, egoless said:

You can’t function in the society when you are going through major shifts in perspective and major realizations. And integration with society is necessary to survive physically...

Don’t be scared. What ever happens happens ??‍♂️

I question these major shifts. This makes me think that self/ thought is in action and one is not aware of that. 

The compulsion to Conform to society is the self/thought trying to maintain permanence. 

Edited by Faceless

25 minutes ago, egoless said:

Those people who had powerful glimpses and have seen so much... Is there a still way for them to go back to normal life? I mean if there is an infinite Freedom there should be an option to go back right? This seeker's journey is so lonely and unforgiving. Other people just don't understand you anymore. They have different interests, they talk about other things, you are outsider... You lose the touch with other people and become alienated more and more. It becomes almost impossible to physically survive because you can’t integrate with society anymore. Is there a way to forget the Enlightenment and every step taken on this journey and go back to "Matrix"?

These alienation issues have nothing to do with being a seeker. There are plenty of people who have no problem balancing contemplative pursuits with being a normal human being. In fact, by far the most common report is that the deeper you go into these practices, the more generous, compassionate, and psycho-socially well-adjusted you become. 

If being spiritual is making you more and more fucked up rather than less, you're doing something wrong and may require outside interventions (e.g. from a trained psychotherapist who's knowledgeable about and sympathetic to your meditative pursuits). Contemplation is great and all, but it's not a panacea for every possible psychological issue. Part of wisdom is knowing when to ask for help. 

13 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I question these major shifts. This makes me think that self/ thought is in action and one is not aware of that. 

The compulsion to Conform to society is the self/thought trying to maintain permanence. 

Of course and I am aware of that. I am aware that my ego is trying to survive and that inner conflict is caused by battle between ego and infinity. However, it is very painful and depressing. And I have no idea how much more time it will take to get fully liberated. That's what I (ego) am concerned about.

@Kisame Yes maybe it was way too early for me to begin this journey. When I was starting I had many issues to still settle and improve. But I just rushed all this spiritual advancement on me. I advanced way too quickly in way too short period of time. I think it is hitting me hard atm. I had to first settle my other materialistic issues. That's why direct path is so dangerous. That's why some eastern traditions first train you to prepare your for the journey...

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

Of course and I am aware of that. I am aware that my ego is trying to survive and that inner conflict is caused by battle between ego and infinity. However, it is very painful and depressing. And I have no idea how much more time it will take to get fully liberated. That's what I (ego) am concerned about.

I understand. In my case this was an instant action. This freedom of being is not the result of time, effort, and so on. In my experience it’s not a gradual process either. 

4 minutes ago, Kisame said:

Part of wisdom is knowing when to ask for help. 

And to me the beginning of true wisdom is seeing that no one else can ever help you. When this is totally accepted that’s when true wisdom acts and there is actual embodiment. 

I feel you.

The matrix is a game, just play.

Just keep for yourself the things that may makes looks like an alien.

Any discussion about "consciousness" is a distraction.

Everyone around you is the most spiritual creature.

Just "Be".

Edited by Soulbass

@egoless

Also If there is this movement of ‘advancement’ this implies adding to yourself. 

If anything you should be breaking down not building up. 

Like I said this just hit me all of a sudden although I had a sneaking suspicion throughout my life. But at the time I wasnt in any type of self improvement state so i feel there was a freedom to just let that action do it’s work. I spent a lot of time alone in nature when this happened. That might be an option. Just chill out and watch ‘the happening’ 

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If anything you should be breaking down not building up. 

I know - that's what I mean by advancement in that case. Enlightenment is nothing more than collapsing all your false beliefs leaving only pure being. 

I rushed it way too quickly that's the problem. I did not settle my other problems first.

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

I know - that's what I mean by advancement in that case. Enlightenment is nothing more than collapsing all your false beliefs leaving only being. 

I rushed it way too quickly that's the problem. I did not settle my other problems first.

I understand you. ?

Good luck?

You still seem attached to the material world, having friends, getting sex, having a job, getting food etc. If you had ever left the true matrix then those things wouldn't matter at all, you'd gladly leave yourself die from starvation before even thinking of plugging yourself back into the machine which is nothing more than chasing your own tail.

I guess you're still very young and scared of what true enlightement/awakening means.

38 minutes ago, vanish said:

You still seem attached to the material world, having friends, getting sex, having a job, getting food etc. If you had ever left the true matrix then those things wouldn't matter at all, you'd gladly leave yourself die from starvation before even thinking of plugging yourself back into the machine which is nothing more than chasing your own tail.

I guess you're still very young and scared of what true enlightement/awakening means.

You are wrong. There is nothing beyond the Matrix but rather than be mr. Anderson in the Matrix you become Neo=One with the Matrix. People don't understand this. Even if you die you can't escape anywhere else you will just manifest in another being. There is no such thing as true Enlightenment. Enlightenment is just realization of infinite being.

You seem very young and confused TBH. I recommend you to seek therapist.

Edited by egoless

Before enlightenment, carry water, chop wood; after enlightenment, carry water, chop wood.

Shit, I've only been chopping wood my whole life. Now I know what I've been doing wrong! :)

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Shit, I've only been chopping wood my whole life. Now I know what I've been doing wrong! :)

In a sense nothing changes with enlightenment.  All that changes if your identification with and connection to a Dream that you never had any control over to begin with.  So, the circle completes itself.  Accept the little you in the Dream — it’s not yours!  The little you in the Dream is no more you than the little anyone else in the Dream.  The only Matrix is Ego — a false set of beliefs about reality.  Why would you ever want to go back to suffering and ignorance?  That tells me the jackpot on the Path hasn’t been hit yet.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Don't worry, some day you will die and remember exactly who and what you are, then you will be born and forget again.  We all plug back into the Matrix in the end whether we think we want to or not.  We have to, because its the only thing we can do with all of eternity.  Outside the dream or the "Matrix" we are forever alone.  And not even God wants to be alone forever.... and so here "we" are.  

@Reflection you made up that story. That’s your belief. How do you know what happens after death? :D