Crystalous

lsd trip report(infinite)

7 posts in this topic

Allright yesterday i decided to take two blotters.It was the first time i was taking two in the same time.I drunk them and i am starting going insane nothing was able to relax me i was panicked so i picked the phone and called my buddy it was 3 in the night and i had 20 minutes before the drugs kick in.I was in panic as i was waited him so i decided to sit in my couch and try to relax.It was the time that just started to be intense and it was great xaxa.He came and after a while i went to my room he stayed in another room to continue sleeping.I started tripping alone i was watching incredible colours, the music had structure and colour every sense was one (touch, music,colors)after a while i was in complete darkness with my eyes open.And i experienced a small part of the fucking infinite.Whaaaat the fuck man, that small piece i was observing was infinite so many layers everything was in layers in infinite layers chaos.It was like in the middle of an fractal world, (you know the pictures of fractals that are chaotic and infinite).And i want to ask the more experienced users.What the fuck was that shit?It was just a thought?It was another dimension?What am i in that hole chaos?I experienced that i was something worthy in this infinite chaos but i don't know what i am!want to mention that lsd have boosted my creativity like a rocket.I started painting after the use(i use to create art through photography) and I was obsessed after the peak finishing my colorful spiral oil paint on canvas.It was hedonic.As I was watching my painting I understood that there was infinite ways to perceive the artwork everytime I was watching the spiral it was different every person perceives it in different ways and there are infinite ways to be perceived.It wasn't only the infinite that I grasped in this trip I understood a lot of things about art too.I experienced the significance of freedom(ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑ) in human nature.We just want to be free.I also felt the infinity in the sound through high audio quality system and files.But I grasp  almost nothing from these important experiences right now, it is really paradoxical that inside the hallucinations you are getting in touch with existence-reality.Also I tried to write what I was experiencing and I understood how limited the language is in comparison with the experience, but also felt the power of the words and language.Acid rocks guys I can't wait to try dmt mescaline and salvia.My previous trips was way worse experiences I had weird feelings with myself.This was my 3rd strong trip and the strongest!

Edited by Crystalous
Adding more information

How high was your dose? I am also planning to have my first LSD trip soon.

25 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

What am i in that hole chaos?I

@Crystalous The emptiness from which chaos (experience) appears.

Thanks.I guess it is around 160 micrograms because with one blotter i have not visuals.There was times i was re-experiencing this infinity with sound for example.I was listening to Vangelis this guy is like the god of music.It was such a great experience!!!It was completely different from my previous experiences with lsd!

@Crystalous Every object is infinite. Reality has infinite resolution.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Crystalous Every object is infinite. Reality has infinite resolution.

Βy telling object you include everything?even a thought is a form of reality?

@Crystalous A grain of sand is infinitely large.

Yes, thought is a form of reality. There is no boundary between a thought and a car. The substance of reality is one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.