wakeel55

Your Spiritual Breakthroughs!

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys! What were your best spiritual breakthroughs? the time when you totally became a better person socially, financially, or whatever! Would love to hear about your awesome story! (also, I have been letting go of negative emotions, emotional release, so I would just like some insights as well) 

I became more anti-social than before. No idea is worth respecting if the Human/Person is not an Air bender. 

Namaste, Mfks!

I give less fucks about how people think of me so i could say that i'm less of a people pleaser now. That doesn't mean i'm rude to people, actually i like other people way more now than before i started my journey. For money, before it used to be my number 1 priority. Now i don't care about it anymore aslong as i keep my financial stability. I think less about money, i earn less, yet still i have more money than before i started meditating etc. This is mainly because i don't waste money on stuff that empowers my ego anymore. Like sportcars etc.

Those things are just minor upsides compared to the greater realizations and waking up to see my weaknesses. It's definetly not been all sunshine and lollipops. Meditation has forced me to face all the shit i've been hiding from myself before. It's all easily worth it though.