Shin

Leaving (6 months at least)

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

Out of respect for you, I create this post to signal that I'll leave for at least 6 months.

I spend way too much time here, it became an addiction.

For the last few months I were on the forum for 3/4 hours A DAY !

This is waaaaaay too much !

I'll only post threads here, and only if I experience a HUGE mystical/enlightenment experience, or the real deal (so maybe nothing).

Don't listen to the naysayers (cut them off of your life if necessary).

Listen to your intuition, even if it goes against everything your mind and emotions say, take a (some) day(s) off to be sure (beware of rationalization).

Always look inward, never outward.

If something happen, it was bound to happen, look at the lesson, and move on.

Everything will be fine, as long as you accept and worship the present moment.

Never skip your meditation practice, never stop witnessing your senses, emotions, thinkings.

Every act is either an act of love or a desperate call for it, think about that when someone is a dick.

It's already there.

Now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thanks, man. I've enjoyed your posts. I'm taking this nugget away with me, if that's OK:  "Every act is either an act of love or a desperate call for it, think about that when someone is a dick."   :)

Be also carefull with things like Quora or Medium. They are very similar to this forum and have even more addictive potential

@Shin i waste I don't know how many hours thinking about sex and worring, I'm thinking that this forum would be a wiser investment of time for me :-)

'one man's floor is another mans ceiling ;)'

Wish you the best man!

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 3/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, Shin said:

Hi guys, 

Out of respect for you, I create this post to signal that I'll leave for at least 6 months.

I spend way too much time here, it became an addiction.

For the last few months I were on the forum for 3/4 hours A DAY !

This is waaaaaay too much !

I'll only post threads here, and only if I experience a HUGE mystical/enlightenment experience, or the real deal (so maybe nothing).

Don't listen to the naysayers (cut them off of your life if necessary).

Listen to your intuition, even if it goes against everything your mind and emotions say, take a (some) day(s) off to be sure (beware of rationalization).

Always look inward, never outward.

If something happen, it was bound to happen, look at the lesson, and move on.

Everything will be fine, as long as you accept and worship the present moment.

Never skip your meditation practice, never stop witnessing your senses, emotions, thinkings.

Every act is either an act of love or a desperate call for it, think about that when someone is a dick.

It's already there.

Now.

So this is why you are not active to our nofap thingy! HAHAHA I'm back at 0 but I will make sure I promise when you go back here I will finish nofap journey! Ha-ha and I will become more conscious and well improved.. Let's see... lets improved each other and see how things will go.. I'm planning to intake LSD for the first time 2 days from now.. Imiss you bro.. :D... I didn't even know that you will do this, I didn't know because I was on my vacation 40 days of no internet and no destruction I'm just meditating and meditating and meditating whole day and yes of course after 40 days I have an ego backlash bulshit!! Hahaha, it is worse backlash! Dammit, but yeah, I'm learning and improving..  lets share each others learning ... i'm suffering now for my ego backlash i hope that i can go back to my track immediately.. haha because it is like a hell.. dammit!

@Shin I look forward to the new minimal forum you, have a lovely technology respite :) I am moving away from wifi/ net soon too.....but I will have to find a way to check in & still see Leo videos, etc... I am happy for you and your clarity (and I will miss you)... wishing you freedom ...and insights ....and adventures in bliss....

Bye, hope to read you again soon when you are enlightened

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16