Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maycol

If This is Absolute Infinity...

17 posts in this topic

Dear Leo,

I enjoy your sharing tremendously. Found you a while ago through the interview with Martin Ball. Your recent videos on Understanding Absolute Infinity and your deeper realization is the most articulate, clear, and honest expression I've come across, and the messages are as much as the dream character can intellectually understand.

One simple question, why is there even a need to self actualize or waking up, if all there is, is already Absolute Reality. If there is a need, so be it; if there is not, perfect too. The Absolute Infinity doesn't really give a fuck whether the dream characters wake up or not, yes? Paradoxically, if the dream characters want to strive to wake up within the dream, but still confined by the rules and physics of this dream, it's completely OK too.

That leaves everything to completely perfect as it appears, awakened and asleep, since it allows every possibility to exist, and not exist at the same time, and no one can get it wrong or get it right, yes?

Thank you very much. Looking forward to play and experiment in your future development.

With deepest love and appreciation,

Michael 

Edited by Maycol
Add sentence

13 minutes ago, Maycol said:

why is there even a need to self actualize or waking up

There is not

Nothing you do matters, if you are awake or not, doesn't matter, for each version of you that are a awake, there is infinite that you are not, and its ok too.

Who you want to be  in this infinite possibilities, is just a choice, a meaningless, stupid, choice, that does not matter at all for the infinite. You dying or living, the planet dying or living, the solar system dying or living, the galaxy dying or living, does not matter.

OR you can see as "you have the same importance as a whole universe" - good view

"you have the same importance as a whole universe" -> not important at all, less than a drop in the ocean - bad view

There is no need.

But there is a want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no need.

But there is a want.

Is the want purely from ego mind, or is the want a reflection of the Self in the ego mind?

@robdl The two are ultimately identical.

Ego is God.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@robdl The two are ultimately identical.

Ego is God.

Can you unpack that a bit further?  I understand that at the level of nonduality,  ego mind and absolute consciousness can't be two opposing things.  But I'm struggling to understand the implications of that in terms of such desires as the desire for liberation.

Thank you, @Lucas Lousada.

Thank you, @Leo Gura. Happy to continue to explore in this infinite possibility with dear brothers and sisters of the same dream.

@robdl, don't think it makes any difference if it's ego or not. Absolute Infinite has to include everything, including Ego. Ego has the same value has any other thing, including Love and Hate. However, not recognizing that, is also perfect. There's nothing that can be said or happen, not said and not happen, that is not permissible. "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." Each of us as an expression of the Absolute has to also be Absolutely Perfect in our own form of manifestation in this dream world. For me, it's more like playing and exploring, but for some other, another path will be taken, and it's completely alright.

It's more fun and wonderful to have more dream characters awaken and enjoy the whole game.

What the devil secretly craves the most, is to be God. It is just that he is going about it the wrong way.

Here's real-world example. Research has shown that up to 55% of all heroin addicts and alcohol addicts were really just looking for an experience of God. But since they didn't know how to have the real deal, they instead turned to heroin and alcohol, confusing it for an experience of God. When they finally experience the real deal, they stop being addicts. The 12-step program is based on this insight.

This is generally true of all human beings. Everyone is basically looking to become infinite, but the ego is confused so it goes about it in the oppoosite ways. It tries to become infinite through acquistion of material stuff: food, sex, money, children, cars, clothing, fame, success, technology, scientific knowledge, religious tradition, luxury, power, etc. But none of this will work. The only way to become infinite is to drop all material methods and realize God is what you are.

Rather than fighting God, die to God. Be infinite! That is the counter-intuitive move which the ego fails to see because it is too scared. The devil's dirty little secret is that he is too afraid to die to God. He isn't able to take the leap of faith required. So he becomes an arrogant devil instead. He says, "Fuck all this talk of surrender! I will never surrender! Fuck you God! I don't need you. I will be my own God instead!"

The desire to become infinite is baked deep into everyone's psyche. It is just being dsyfunctionally manifest because of one's ignorance and selfishness.

Baked into the desire for life is the desire for ego-death. Life and death go full-circle. They are one and the same thing! But good luck getting the ego to see it.

I think that ultimately the only things matter is to enjoy your life as much as possible, in your way. 

Self-Actualizing is a game, that is gonna reward you, but is always a game. Everything is perfectly meaningless, unless you want to add meaning to what you do.

Understanding the way the universe/infinity works, can be also a good way to entertain yourself, to open (a lot) your mind in the way you live. 

And of I think it's fantastic, but really, it have no intrinsic meaning. 

When my wife and I were in Peru, we went through some really challenging Ayahuasca ceremony. The retreat that we went to, the Shipibo Shaman gave us really strong and thick brew, but we supposed to drink large amount of water after 30 minutes to purge out the brew. I resisted to drink the water and didn't throw up, so that DMT compound stayed in my body for a very long time, which is not intended. Everything collapsed in one singularity, the usual empty space was completely filled up, there is just one thing constantly morphing and transforming, and a lot of purging happening too to the physical body.

Afterwards, everyone has their own profound experience to share. Since we all have our own experience of infinity, there is freedom and a safe space when sharing our own stories, there is no right way or wrong way. That's what I realize when I come back to this physical form, that there is infinite way God presents and experience itself. So it's hard to take a stand to say this is the right teaching, that is the wrong teaching, everything has it place in the whole puzzle, including Ego, Shadows, Destruction, and so-called Negativity.

Right or wrong are just perspective, what's more valued for me is whether it's useful or not. I admit that I'm very glad and happy to find a community of people where this kind of exploration make sense to them, and we're opened to further exploration, play, and evolution. There is also this sensitivity to detect a person in real life when our energy resonate because we had similar experience. It's wonderful to treat each other as the divine fractal of God, and communicate and fellowship in that way. There is no higher or lower, just different reflection and facade of the One Absolute Infinity. 

Thank you again for your work, @Leo Gura, they are highly informative, entertaining, and authentic. Please keep up the great work, brother!

34 minutes ago, Kubia said:

I think that ultimately the only things matter is to enjoy your life as much as possible, in your way.

I used to think like that before spiritual work, however I find it limiting. It can also heavily backfire, enjoy your life you say? That could easily translate into an excuse for many indulging, this is how most understand the "enjoy your life" statement. Not to mention businesses also use that idea to sell you a bunch of crap "your life is short, buy the shoes!"

So what happens when reality hits you with tough times and negative experiences?

I think to live life consciously is a better ideal, to bask in the miracle of life.

Think of it this way, there is a big difference between gobbling up an entire pizza unconsciously or savouring every bite and taste of it.

There was an experiment they where they deprived people of all sensory information in a bunker for a long period. When one of the test subjects came out he said something along the lines of "When I first came here, this place looked nasty, and manky, I wasn't feel great about it, but now after no sensory information everything is amazing! The colours are so vibrant! the air is fresh, the breeze is nice, the birds are singing, the sun shine is warm, the trees and plants look beautiful!"

I think this one of our main problems, it is how blind we truly are. Unconsciousness is like looking at life through very dirty lenses, and not even realising it.

Edited by blazed

20 minutes ago, blazed said:

I used to think like that before spiritual work, however I find it limiting. It can also heavily backfire, enjoy your life you say? That could easily translate into an excuse for many indulging, this is how most understand the "enjoy your life" statement. Not to mention businesses also use that idea to sell you a bunch of crap "your life is short, buy the shoes!"

So what happens when reality hits you with tough times and negative experiences?

I think to live life consciously is a better ideal, to bask in the miracle of life.

Think of it this way, there is a big difference between gobbling up an entire pizza unconsciously or savouring every bite and taste of it.

There was an experiment they where they deprived people of all sensory information in a bunker for a long period. When one of the test subjects came out he said something along the lines of "When I first came here, this place looked nasty, and manky, I wasn't feel great about it, but now after no sensory information everything is amazing! The colours are so vibrant! the air is fresh, the breeze is nice, the birds are singing, the sun shine is warm, the trees and plants look beautiful!"

I think this one of our main problems, it is how blind we truly are. Unconsciousness is like looking at life through very dirty lenses, and not even realising it.

Well said.  Adding on to that, even if you avoid tough times and negative experiences throughout the entirety of your life, suffering is kind of unavoidable toward the end of life as you may experience friends/spouses/siblings dying, the possible decay of your mental/physical condition, and an inability to enjoy life to the same extent as you could previously.  Physical activities may be limited. The ability to travel may be restricted. Energy levels may dwindle.  Social circles may be lost. Independence could be lost. Food that you enjoyed previously may no longer sit well.  At that point, "enjoy your life" will become a futile, hollow slogan, and something deeper will be sought.  This period might only be 6 months before death, but it might be 10 years.  So why not find it now?

Edited by robdl

Amazing discussion :x <3 

21 minutes ago, robdl said:

This period might only be 6 months before death, but it might be 10 years.  So why not find it now?

Key point. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Rather than fighting God, die to God. Be infinite! That is the counter-intuitive move which the ego fails to see because it is too scared.

Yeah but how does one go about effectively removing that fear? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

@Extreme Z7 By facing it head-on. By doing hardcore spiritual practice. You've been told all the standard techniques a hundred times now. Start doing it. And start doing it seriously.

12 hours ago, robdl said:

Well said.  Adding on to that, even if you avoid tough times and negative experiences throughout the entirety of your life, suffering is kind of unavoidable toward the end of life as you may experience friends/spouses/siblings dying, the possible decay of your mental/physical condition, and an inability to enjoy life to the same extent as you could previously.  Physical activities may be limited. The ability to travel may be restricted. Energy levels may dwindle.  Social circles may be lost. Independence could be lost. Food that you enjoyed previously may no longer sit well.  At that point, "enjoy your life" will become a futile, hollow slogan, and something deeper will be sought.  This period might only be 6 months before death, but it might be 10 years.  So why not find it now?

12 hours ago, blazed said:

Don't get me wrong here, I said enjoy life in your way. I'm trying too to see deep in my life experience, and i'm doing spiritual work too. But this path can be enjoyable and rewarding. In fact, many people began to do spiritual work after painful experience, so they try to change their paradigm to life. But it isn't to 'avoid' more pain in the future? To detach themselves from the 'content'?

In fact, consciousness is the more enjoyable thing to me. One thing does not exclude the other.

On 3/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Extreme Z7 By facing it head-on. By doing hardcore spiritual practice. You've been told all the standard techniques a hundred times now. Start doing it. And start doing it seriously.

ok