Charlotte

Kinda Fell off the Path

11 posts in this topic

Fell off the path for what feels like forever, it's been 4 days, so much emotional shit going on right now in my life. I feel lost, like I'm wondering around in complete darkness. People close to me have been hurt, family medical issues, operation upcoming etc. Struggling to keep myself grounded and present. 

Any advice please?

❤️

Edited by Charlotte
Corrected

Stop trying to do what you "fell out from" and solve these things, be loving to yourself, watch a movie and eat a sweet food with the intention to regain energy and love.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

What I am 100% sure is that you will make it through. There's not a single situation that is permament - everything passes - you can trust in that. If you want some advice then that's what I can tell you: Don't try to keep yourself present, just notice that is the only option.

Recognise that there is no such thing as being on the path and being off the path. It's just something you make up in your mind.

Be free from this meaning.

When you have a deep inner intention to work on yourself, grow your consciousness, spread love and compassion, there is no such thing as falling off the path. It's just your life situation that made you feel like you are not in your 'prime', which is illusory and not true. 

See that whatever you are doing right now is your best. You are doing the best you can in this situation, and for that you deserve to be loved. Give that love to yourself and allow everything to just happen.

I hope you'll be alright.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Universe is constantly sending you tests to see if you are ready for the next level ;)

If you always have this idea in your mind about life and situations you will flow with it much more smoothly.

B R E A T H E

Going through a similar thing with a break up that has been surfaced through conciousness work,so my answer is going to be in line with what i'm going through but i feel there may be parallels in our experiences you may find useful.

I think the need to move forward, using all the techniques that have been picked up on the way in self inquiry right now. I actually played this game, i had a rotten wisdom tooth taken out that was unbearably painful. Through the operation i meditated, observed my fear which i could not dispell so just observed the heart rate the thoughts going through. I'm going through a break up now or potentially, and there is ALOT of resistance in using any of the things i picked up. I kind of want to be comfortable and want things to revert back to the way it was. So, acceptance. I think is something that would be useful right now. How? Whatever techniques picked up could be useful.

I'm going to post a thread about this in greater detail and would appreciate any kind of support on this as this the greatest source of suffering for me at the moment, becoming aware our values are shifting away from each other. 

I hope whatever it is you go through that you have the support you need, but most importantly that you find resources within yourself to support yourself.

A friend of mine's Grand mother just passed. Their whole family is close and unlike me where my grandma was overseas in Poland when she passed it really rattled the whole family and my friend expressed to me joy of family reunion. With the harsh contrast of death he was able to clearly see define the value in life. It may be important to try and view these things holistically rather than separately. Using whatever you're going through to contrast your hardship with your values or even give them a good thorough examination. 

Edited by MisterMan

@Charlotte We fall of, we get back, but this is what makes us stronger, more conscious, much wiser. You cannot concentrare, recenter yourself because it is hard to be mindful in the center of all influences, events, incidents. You need to remind yourself about yourself, see that you are here, like always, unchanged, untouched, forever here, always ready to be again yourself, your invisible and powerful self. Think of your higher self, think about the absolute and regain focus, feel the clarity, the love, the joy. Do this. Remember to be mindful amidst all the storms, always remember because you are unchanged, you only think you fell off, but you are always the same, the power is still there untouched, independent.

20 hours ago, pluto said:

Universe is constantly sending you tests to see if you are ready for the next level ;)

If you always have this idea in your mind about life and situations you will flow with it much more smoothly.

This sounds great, thanks for sharing.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

I can't thank you all enough for your replies and advice ❤️

1 hour ago, student said:

you are unchanged, you only think you fell off, but you are always the same, the power is still there untouched, independent.

This resonated with me massively! Absolutely 200% TRUE! Thank you. 

@MisterMan Thank you for sharing. I literally am going through the same thing so I understand your scenario. 

Please post that thread you've mentioned it would be interesting to read. 

I also have an operation upcoming so I'm gonna to remain as mindful as possible using the technique you mentioned. 

21 hours ago, pluto said:

Awesome way of looking at it, I have been thinking of it this way but just going too much in my head with it all. Thank you.

@Dragallur thank you

@Girzo thank you

@Max_V Thsnk you too! 

Thank you all, you've all (as usual) helped me gain a different perspective on these matters ❤️?