MarkusSweden

How to deal with upcoming genocide of the white race?

31 posts in this topic

We have seen it in south Africa for a long time, But the narrative of the western mainstream media doesn't tell us the truth. 

Now it happens to Europe, in England you are not allowed to speak critically of immigrants or Islam at speakers corner, the freedom of speech center of the world. England ban young white conservatives to enter the country But welcomes jihadist. 

Same happen in Germany and Sweden. This genocide trend of white people will probably be spread to US and Canada as Well. 

How to deal with it from an enlightened perspective. I like pacifism. I want to respond with Love. But is that the correct approach if they start slaughter us when This trend evolve a bit further? 

To fight back can never be a good strategy, can it? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

25 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

How to deal with it from an enlightened perspective. I like pacifism. I want to respond with Love. But is that the correct approach if they start slaughter us when This trend evolve a bit further?

@MarkusSweden Your response with love is predicated on your liking. So is their response with slaughter.
The moment you start to fear the unknown is the moment you created a threat.
The moment you start to defend yourself from a threat is the moment you created an enemy.

You can love an enemy and you can fight an enemy. They are both a form of defense in hope to conquer him.
The enemy is an enemy, as long as you don't walk him back to the unknown.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Despite any love you may feel for humanity, there needs to be a big cull of human beings as it's simply unsustainable.

I'm sure it will be pretty horrific for all of us when it happens. Politicians say just put the trust in Science, scientists say we will

be inhabiting other planets soon which is a joke.

27 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

This genocide trend of white people will probably be spread to US and Canada as Well. 

Genocide? 

O.o

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Problem with using non-violence as means to solve the problems of violence are they in fact create further violence.

This is very subtle but it is so. 

The Fact is when ever thought is applied as the determining factor of the maintaining releationship between man/woman there will always be conflict between various ideas like non-violence.

Thought ‘beliefs’ tend to divide people. 

Do we have to adopt an idea such as non-violence to approach violence? What is the root of violence?? 

Seems rather obvious thought is the root of all violence. 

Where there is man with its capacity to think there is violence. 

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Problem with using non-violence as means to solve the problems of violence are they in fact create further violence.

This is very subtle but it is so. 

The Fact is when ever thought is applied as the determining factor of the maintaining releationship between man/woman there will always be conflict between various ideas like non-violence.

Thought ‘beliefs’ tend to divide people. 

Do we have to adopt an idea such as non-violence to approach violence? What is the root of violence?? 

Seems rather obvious thought is the root of all violence. 

Where there is man with its capacity to think there is violence. 

Guess you are right! Fight back is what is in my heart. I shouldn't repress that, should I?

What happens to Europe is so sad. We even finance our own disaster. Money goes to import more migrants, more of Islam.

More money goes to politicians who finance mainstream media to continue with their devide and concur tactics. With hate between groups they(media and politicians) can continue to grow their power, wealth and influence. 

Governments are not that important when their people are happy and feel good, and they know it very Well. 

We(the people) shouldn't be pacifist, we have the right to fight back with violence, right? They have already cut our free speech.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

How is that affecting your life? 

Just another distraction I guess. 

Focus on what good can be done. The whole immigration thing is just a minor fall in the big tumble. 

Btw, people are already a part of a larger movement focused on these issues and so the common man sitting  in the library doesn't need to concern himself much with these political upheavals. 

Eat your bread and butter. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

21 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

We even finance our own disaster.

This is the story of man kind.

non-violence/violence doesn’t solve anything and only creates more violence. 

The imposition of thought to maintain permanence inevitably will lead to disaster. 

Edited by Faceless

I  agree with you that immigration has caused problems in Europe, especially in countries like Sweden (Where I live) and Germany, but it is very exaggarated to call it genocide. 

@MarkusSweden Stand up for yourselves.  

a8e99201abf4ce42710dfa61e249bedd.jpg

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

How to deal with it from an enlightened perspective

To fight back can never be a good strategy, can it? 

From an enlightened perspective, you would exist even if the white race was genocided. You can choose to fight or you can sit back and watch. The worst that could happen is you would be reincarnated somewhere else (if you die) or your enemies would be reincarnated somewhere else. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

My point wasn't very clear, it was just that when you study populations, it's due a massive cull to practically nothing on Earth, and we can't just assume humans can avoid this because we are "special". and it will happen regardless of all the shitty politics of which you are all speaking.

@MarkusSweden I understand what you're trying to say here, but like I said before in another thread, you really need to get a move on with your life purpose if you want to fight this with peace on a large scale. It goes something like this:

discovery of life purpose while working in career ---> entrepreneurship ---> philanthropist ---> sage/guru/saint/etc.

Once you've reached the later stages, you'll know what to do because you have discovered and developed yourself to that level. Don't think of yourself as part of a "race" or "religion." Don't think like the masses. That's not part of enlightenment. Ultimately, we are one and race and religion are duality/ego/delusion. If massive violence does happen, it will be easier for you to escape it if you have developed yourself. Then, you could think of what to do next to help on a large scale.

Identification with any race, political standpoint, religious prefenrece leads to conflict and therefore violence. 

This is a fact.

Action according to process of identification is the very problem of conflict in relationship. Any action in relationship according to ideals leads to conflict and violence. 

See this fact and in that seeing there is complete action. Don’t evade the fact and seek personal psychological security in an idea. 

Seeking personal psychological security only creates physical insecurity in society and the world. 

58 minutes ago, Emne said:

I  agree with you that immigration has caused problems in Europe, especially in countries like Sweden (Where I live) and Germany, but it is very exaggarated to call it genocide. 

Upvoted!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@MarkusSweden A white genocide in Europe/America is extremely unlikely to happen within the foreseeable future, so there's no point in worrying about it. This trend of anti-white racism is not going to evolve into genocide. Look at societal attitudes towards human rights and violence.

You may get a significant amount of racial violence, but it wouldn't be "genocide". But racial violence is still a problem. So you want to know what to do if someone tries to kill you? You use force to defend yourself, or run away. Pretty simple, no? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@MarkusSweden I'm a South African white male. Currently sitting behind barbed wire and a electric fence in my home. Ask me anything.

8 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@MarkusSweden A white genocide in Europe/America is extremely unlikely to happen within the foreseeable future, so there's no point in worrying about it. This trend of anti-white racism is not going to evolve into genocide. Look at societal attitudes towards human rights and violence.

You may get a significant amount of racial violence, but it wouldn't be "genocide". But racial violence is still a problem. So you want to know what to do if someone tries to kill you? You use force to defend yourself, or run away. Pretty simple, no? 

Pretty simple! Thanks! 

Are you going to speakers corner This sunday? Tommy Robinson and MANY others will be there! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

24 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Pretty simple! Thanks! 

Are you going to speakers corner This sunday? Tommy Robinson and MANY others will be there! 

I will not be lol. I live in the West Midlands so it's out the way, plus I'm not hugely into politics. Muslim communities and non-Muslim communities in Britain have different interests and different ways of seeing things, and this has led to some problems. When you have large numbers of people from different cultures entering a country of a different culture, it is fairly obvious that this difference in culture existing between people in a country will lead to conflict. This conflict can be physical, political, religious and etc. What I'm not saying however is that western countries should stop immigration. I've found this good video on YouTube, it presented a lot of facts

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.