wakeel55

David Hawkin's Letting go technique making me GAG

18 posts in this topic

GUYS! I have been letting go of negative emotions for the past few days and I noticed that when I FULLY surrender I feel like vomiting. But I dont vomit. I just strongly GAG. Is this normal? I have searched everywhere and no one had this same experience. 

Yeah it's nothing too out of the ordinary my man. I've shared the experience during releasing. Blockages are released from the energy system and correspond to certain organs so strange things can happen. I've heard of people straight up vomiting doing shadow work. Initial layers of release can be highly physical. Tightness in organs and muscles, pain, tension, itching, shaking or feeling like you need to puke are normal. Or you may not feel anything at all. All valid. Release resistance to any physical phenomena that occur and allow them as they are. You're doing great. 

Edited by Arman

@Arman solid reply bruh thanks for the assurance! But, what do u mean by initial layers of release?  And also, after doing alot of letting go, i noticed that i become really depressed. But then sometimes i feel so goddamn good. Then later, i feel so goddamn depressed after a few hours of letting go again.

Edited by wakeel55

Check out Leo's video on "Self Deception". If I'm correct, on this one (or the second one) he also mentions vomiting. 

Edited by frnsh

9 hours ago, wakeel55 said:

@Arman solid reply bruh thanks for the assurance! But, what do u mean by initial layers of release?  And also, after doing alot of letting go, i noticed that i become really depressed. But then sometimes i feel so goddamn good. Then later, i feel so goddamn depressed after a few hours of letting go again.

Yeah man, i dont get this process either lol

@Ether haha i know right! But did u notice any improvements in your life tho?

10 minutes ago, wakeel55 said:

@Ether haha i know right! But did u notice any improvements in your life tho?

yes

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Any technique implies the opposite of letting go

This is what I said. 

Its up to you to decide if your efforts have been wasted. 

Edited by Faceless

On 3/15/2018 at 4:54 PM, wakeel55 said:

Everyones journey is different but typically when someone dedicates themselves towards a releasing practice, a lot of dense or gross emotions/energy can be processed first as opposed to more subtle stuff. It can feel more physical and in the body.

The process is the systematic undoing of the root of the ego. The emotional reservoirs which fuel unwanted feelings and behaviors can take some time to be fully released. They come under the appearance of challenges. I say appearance because while they may seem deep and enduring, often the depth of our problems are illusions of the ego which seeks to preserve itself. Use challenges as an opportunity to marshal your focus and reaffirm your intentions of transformation. Focus on your gains and keep at it. You will experience shifts that will inspire and motivate your journey. 

@Arman thanks again arman, but could you please tell me where I could read more about the stages a person goes through when they dedicate themselves in releasing emotions? Any book or website or whatever? Would really appreciate it homie

@Arman its so weird coz in the book Letting go by david hawkins or the completion process by teal swan, they dont really talk about the stages a person goes through when letting go, or like vomiting or whatever

I goo-gled what you said "David Hawkin's Letting go technique" and it basically came up with a You Tube "PICK UP" guy basically saying you sit in a dark room and just search inside yourself.

Is he right? Is that all it is?

I would like to get to grips with this idea because I suffer pain, visual snow, auditory tinnitus and constant itching which is like all the senses over loaded. Maybe it could help me find some peace and meditate for longer.

Edited by Neo

@Neo can you send me the link bro, i googled the same thing, no pickup video appeared

He's a pickup guy. I'd never heard of pickup until Leo mentions it in 2 or 3 videos.