Manjushri

Using my teenage years well (lots of free time)

23 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, brovakhiin said:

Probably unpopular opinion: start doing Game (as in "pickup" but that word has a negative connotation). Check out RSD, learn social dynamics, and start going out, meeting people, meeting girls, and becoming very very social, outgoing and at ease. Start freeing yourself from social conditioning asap. All the meditation recommendations are to be expected on this forum but meditation will not do this or bring about real identity level change. I started spirituality at a similar age and ended up doing a lot of spiritual bypassing instead of going out into discomfort and having wild experiences. Mold your identity and skillset now, get wild memorable experiences while young, it will help so much later in life. I think most guys here sleep on pickup big time because nothing will shake up and show you your neuroses, emotional patterns, insecurities and limiting beliefs more plus the abilite to make friends wherever, go for what you want, be assertive and a leader, auhentic and expressive and to network will be of massive value in all stages of life. Enjoy

@Gligorije

I second this.

Grind dating.

Then with it do some meditation ofc and grind yoga seriously.

But get dating out of the way first it's gonna help you immensely later.

Of course do the life purpose course and find what skills you have to master.

So in short work at : your mastery + meditation/yoga + dating.

@Gligorije if you want something I think you'll be greateful for social skills can be amazing! You can look back in 3 years and think thank fuck I worked on my confidence or humor. Say what you want about working hard or being enlightened but look back at the happiest moments in your life and they all likely involved having fun with friends.

https://youtu.be/85NX4zZKAQE

What I want to gift my future self is knowledge and perspective, reading this forum is a good tool, I end up quoting a lot.