WildeChilde

When Will Leo Become Fully and Permanently Awakened?

41 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mikeyy said:

yo why the fuck does it matter when some other motherfucker becomes enlightened. Like yea the guy is a great researcher but that doesn't mean shit about his level of consciousness. Hes in the same boat as the rest of us. 

?? Well said 

it’s part of the ol game. 

Stay tune

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

What is that?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Enlightenment is a state of being, to be forever enlightened you need to give up your 3Dimensional body living in a 4th dimensional field, wich means, to die. Saying that I am happy that Mr steven hawking just figured out the "Theory of everything" see was seeking his entire life

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@WildeChilde If he already was, how would you know? 

Also good call?

we wouldn’t and he wouldn’t ??‍♂️

When he is nowhere to be found.

B R E A T H E

He could be in sahaja within two years if he wanted to, but I'd say probably within 10 years (i.e. (c))

I think his life dynamics make it hard to get fully enlightened fast: worldly success AND harsh sadhana (AFAIK.)

The first keeps the ego propped up, the second whips it mercilessly.

That's a hard polarization dynamic.

It's a lot easier for someone in really bad shape psychologically, a failure, a loser to get enlightened fully because there's a lot less for the ego to cling to.  (This is something Jesus knew based on the company he kept.) The less there is to lose, the easier it is to lose it.  A lot of 1000s were pretty messed up in some way.

So I'd say, if he made radical changes, within two years.  I also realize it would be almost impossible for him to make them.

Edited by Haumea

This is Leo's response to this thread:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Really why's that?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

5 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

@abrakamowse Really why's that?

Why are you assuming that he is not fully and permanently awakened? No one knows, maybe he is.

(And I also did it with some humor, I never am very serious, sorry hehehe... )

On 3/14/2018 at 5:15 PM, Moreira said:

every time somebody makes him a question and lasts 3 minuted to process it

hahahahaha

@abrakamowse It's good man B|.  I created this thread because in some more recent videos, Leo said he's getting pretty close, but he never claimed to be fully awakened.  I know this is just going by his words, but I highly doubt Leo would lie to us especially about something like this.  If he did, then what would that say about him as a teacher?

I'm assuming he is not fully and permanently awakened because he's still a seeker.  He's seeking really hard actually.  Who else can go to the most beautiful part of the world and spend the whole time self-inquiring and meditating?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@d0ornokey That's what I did the first time I watched a Rupert Spira video.  I thought something was wrong with the guy.  Here's an example at 0:48 

When he realises everything on this forum is complete and utter bull-crap.

2 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

@abrakamowse It's good man B|.  I created this thread because in some more recent videos, Leo said he's getting pretty close, but he never claimed to be fully awakened.  I know this is just going by his words, but I highly doubt Leo would lie to us especially about something like this.  If he did, then what would that say about him as a teacher?

I'm assuming he is not fully and permanently awakened because he's still a seeker.  He's seeking really hard actually.  Who else can go to the most beautiful part of the world and spend the whole time self-inquiring and meditating?

I know @WildeChilde It's all good. I understand. I think the same as you, but in reality no one knows.

The other day I was thinking, what if we are all awakened but we don't know? Lol

:-P

2 hours ago, Neo said:

When he realises everything on this forum is complete and utter bull-crap.

That's the essence of the Matrix (reality)

There's a saying:

"It's not about the pointer; it's about what's being pointed at."