Monkey-man

How do u fight Satan

42 posts in this topic

I would differentiate between ego, devil and thought. It’s 3 different things imo. that doesn’t matter much, but i intuit that it might has some practical importance for our work. I myself can’t point to this importance in articulate manner yet. But maybe someone here can.

4 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

I would differentiate between ego, devil and thought. It’s 3 different things imo. that doesn’t matter much, but i intuit that it might has some practical importance for our work. I myself can’t point to this importance in articulate manner yet. But maybe someone here can.

Nothing is separate it's ALL you. I'm being very literal here not spiritual. Ego, Devil and Thought all occur from the same place. 

Memento Mori

1 hour ago, Crystalous said:

Satan is the ego.You have to destroy it through meditation diet and no masturbation.Enlightenment means you win the satan.

Interesting, why did you pick this one as one of three main obstacles/needs that u listed along with diet and meditation? I know it’s a big obstacle but what makes it so special to be in top 3?

Edited by Monkey-man

22 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

Interesting, why did you pick this one as one of three main obstacles/needs that u listed along with diet and meditation? I know it’s a big obstacle but what makes it so special to be in top 3?

You have to stop feeding the existence of the ego.Pleasure feeds the ego and keeps it alive.If you don't discipline your stomach and your genitals you cannot control-observe your mind with enough power to destroy the ego.There are more obstacles but these are the most important rules in my opinion to become way more spiritual.Leo's enlightenment videos are needed and 3 type of meditation:self inquiry, mindfulness and the original method after a while you have to force the mind to meditate the mindfulness way in your everyday life.Thats when you have the insane gains!!!

36 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@Truth yes I know, I meant from perspective of localised phenomenas

Yeah but the way your entire posts here talk as though everything is separate and here to destroy you and prevent you from happiness. 

Memento Mori

1 hour ago, Monkey-man said:

Yes it’s very accurate point about goals and control activities. I found it problematic to surrender and in the same time to do even simple things like walking and eating. When I walk it’s fuelled by goal to walk from one place to another, I don’t know how to drop that and walk without goals. Seems like I have no need to walk at all if mind doesn’t create goal first, but in the same time body requires some physical activity, I can’t just sit forever. What’s your solution?

You (awareness) are aware. You are aware of goal setting. You are aware of walking. You are aware of...

You are aware of your senses and you focus on the real senses the outer not the inner fantasy that creates illusory feelings and false senses.You focus on reality and oppress the inner shit.By this way you live in a forced nirvana but there must be something forcing you to refocus in reality something like a really bad feeling.

In other words after a lot of work this becomes your natural defence mechanism to cope bad feelings and situations that nobody can handle.This is your power, if everything fall into place you are becoming superhuman for a while through the wisdom and your mental power.

Energy work, opening and clearing chakras. Those help. Acceptance, maybe asking help from the universe and remembering the counter-intuitive ways of how to deal with ego. Maybe affirming things like "My aura repels negative energy". There are more advanced ways but they start to get tricky

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Nothing is separate it's ALL you. I'm being very literal here not spiritual. Ego, Devil and Thought all occur from the same place. 

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah but the way your entire posts here talk as though everything is separate and here to destroy you and prevent you from happiness. 

This is a rare realization. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

With a syringe full of 5-MeO-DMT

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

With a crucifix and holy water?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Need a full set of Divinity Armour and a weapon with +5 to Light Damage

Him ?

The devil is you dude.

The ego is you.

Don't split it by using others words ...

This is like one of the worst trap ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 hours ago, Ether said:

@Nahm Maaaan, I have been meditating on and off since summer 2017, it hasnt slowed that much...well, it has a little bit but not as much as I wanted it too.

Any advice?

Commit 100% and don't create excuses. There is no magical formula. If you value it enough, you'll do it.

On 13/03/2018 at 3:53 PM, Monkey-man said:

Maybe you’ve already noticed that our life is a battleground between various forces and entities. Before ego is fully gone, forces of light won’t grant us full protection, and we are mostly powerless puppets in the hands of dark forces and also many other forces. One of them is Satan or He-who-must-not-be-named because why grab his attention. It is just one name of very very ancient spirit who rebelled against the Source. As far as various mystics concerned, his main purpose is power over Earth and every other worlds as much as possible, he doesn’t limit himself. 

Little things that HE makes you to experience through sending his demons to you:

fear

sufferring

doubt

Tic disorders

worries about future

bad or useless thoughts related to self

any kind of ego’s thoughts and desires

swearing

anxiety

engage in pleasure-seeking activities

engage in useless addictions

Emotional criticism

Clinging to materialist paradigm and blind atheism

Thoughts like: ‘nah, such things do not exist’ also come from him, yes such thoughts are good for him not for you, because it will leave you asleep without being aware that your life is not under your control and prevent you from growth 

Being afraid of him is also not good. It’s better to be aware but without paying emotional attention.

There are also big things:  depression, suicide, self-destruction, anger, violence, power-seeking.

All These things are his food just like banana is yours. he will do everything to prevent your soul from growth.

I guess it’s better to use word prevent him instead of fight him because we can’t really fight or resist him if we have ego, fights or resistance are only beneficial for him in this way, we can only try to prevent him. Heres things that I do to prevent his little victories:

Rubber band on a wrist to hit yourself whenever you-know-who is around forcing you to eat that junk food or indulge in pleasures or think about your self’s future and past

Heart prayer against him, or listening to prayers (Islamic prayers against Jinns, Shaitans are very powerful, also Chrstian ones)

Observing yourself without reacting negatively or positively to his commands

what do you do to prevent him? Any techniques? Besides obvious ones like meditation and being aware. I’m asking only coz it’s getting diff, spiritual growth correlates with increase in his attacks, hope you already noticed that.

Satan doesn't exist. 

Good and bad is duality. Only being exists

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Ether said:

@kieranperez yeah, just meditated for 40 minutes, no apparent changes

Stop being impatient. This takes years. Stop demanding change.