Paulus Amadeus

Absolute infinity mindbenders

46 posts in this topic

On 17.3.2018 at 8:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Edvard God is not happening through time. God has already instantly experienced everything there can ever be experienced.

God just IS everything. It doesn't wait for things to unfold. Waiting for things to unfold is a human limitation.

But God could still invent time? It experiences itself through different perspectives and could design any purpose it wants, also beyond each individual perspective, I could imagine. There's so much we don't know, I think. I'm not sure if an enlightenment experience can make you know everything about the mind of God. Then, why is it that Leo's life is unfolding right now? Why not as Edvard? There are only two (slash, three) options for this; either it's a coincidence, or it has a larger purpose, or it is part of a larger «process». I'm starting to think a little about this. Life is just so mysterious. Even after enlightenment - I guess that's when you really start to realize and appreciate how mysterious it is. As human, I don't really know anything, and I can't even know that... maybe I'm deluding myself in saying that I don't know anything - I don't know...

Edited by Edvard

@Leo Gura You can't just tell people who are probably in deep pain themselves that there actually is no end to suffering. Something you yourself probably cannot be so sure of.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus I never said that. I am saying the opposite. With lots of consciousness work you can end your suffering, at least for this incarnation. Next incarnation is another matter, and is irrelevant to this incarnation.

Suffering is simply the result of being an ego.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think if it wasn't for "suffering" we would never look for "God/Reality/That... "

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura

On 18-3-2018 at 4:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Timotheus I never said that. I am saying the opposite. With lots of consciousness work you can end your suffering, at least for this incarnation. Next incarnation is another matter, and is irrelevant to this incarnation.

Suffering is simply the result of being an ego.

Yeah but total enlightenment would mean leaving the cycle of suffering according to the buddhists right.

You say you might suffer again in a next reincarnation, so you and the Buddha seem to have a disagreement here ;).

What is this thing getting reincarnated if you have done away with all your karma and your ego anyway?