Paulus Amadeus

Absolute infinity mindbenders

46 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Viking said:

is that what you experience on 5 meo?

I did not experience infinite suffering. It's just clear to me that I will reincarnate and experience the universe from every single possible perspective, as every living being, from an ant to a bird to Hitler to Trump to an alien.

Right now I am experiencing the universe from the perspective of the person reading this sentence -- YOU! But that is just something Leo's mind cannot access because to be "Leo" is to be locked into Leo's POV.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Well... technically reality is eternal and infinity old.

But it seems like this particular universe is 14 billion years old. But there are probably an infinite number of other universes.

Yeah no i understand i just believe even this universe is far older than they say. I believe our scientific calculations are far from accurate and quite primitive. Hopefully more truth about this subject will be more accurate in the future.

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

Yeah no i understand i just believe even this universe is far older than they say. I believe our scientific calculations are far from accurate and quite primitive. Hopefully more truth about this subject will be more accurate in the future.

That is also possible.

It is a bit suspicious that the universe is 14 billion years old but the Earth is 4 billion years old. It seems like that gap should be much bigger.

Regarding the idea that there's a lot of suffering vs a lot of non-suffering based on the pleasure-pain idea isn't entirely true.

In the most central aspect, there is always absolute peace/joy/safety, no matter what arises, children and animals are closer to this, the natural state is true happiness it self.

Then in the relative, there is pleasure and pain, which are truly are quite dismal.

- Humans are just so ignorant of source that we think our the pleasure's/pain's are what it's about, completely overlooking our self created tornado of mind suffering, which is really the issue, and which is like a self-created dream, based on the fear of the imagined future.

- And experiencing incarnation(s) of forgetting of Self serve a purpose, for the unique experience of being able to experience awakening out of suffering because it makes you grow as the particular linear being.  Once you are finished with the human experience, it has grown you as a spirit, being wiser, greater, unique.

Also, I've had 2 glimpses of animal consciousness and it truly great: natural, free, feeling at home. 

So don't worry about suffering, focus on your own transformation process, the universe is you, you are good.

On 14-3-2018 at 1:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Paulus Amadeus That's right. You can look forward to an infinite number of times being raped, murdered, and abused. And you can also look forward to an infinite number of times being loved, caressed, wowed, overjoyed, etc.

You will experience every experience possible.

When this really sinks into your mind, you will weep like a baby. And you will also understand why nonduality is so fucking radical that no one wants to accept it. It's way too much to accept.

The Absolute will simultaneously awe you and scare the shit out of you.

Just think about this for a moment: there are 39 million cows slaughtered every year in the USA. You, as God, will experience each of those slaughterings personally, with your own throat. And that's just cows, in this country, on this planet, in one year. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe with planets similar to ours, with who knows what kinds of creatures committing what kinds of acts of violence against one another. And the universe has 14 billion years in it. And this is just one out of an infinite number of universes!

And suddenly you start to see the scope of God.

@Leo Gura here you seem to break with Buddhist philosophies right. According to which enlightenment would be the end of all this suffering? But yeah it makes a lot of sense that if everything is one than you are always still in some way experiencing being 20 million cows slaughtered who are suffering etc.  Because there is only that one thing, so if a point of view within that thing got enlightened it wouldn't matter at all from the absolute point of view. Still that begs the question why enlightenment would do us any good then? Especially if your current point of view is better than most of the point of views within reality. Better stick with your point of view and ride it out right? But I'm sure I'm missing some understanding here. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I did not experience infinite suffering. It's just clear to me that I will reincarnate and experience the universe from every single possible perspective, as every living being, from an ant to a bird to Hitler to Trump to an alien.

Right now I am experiencing the universe from the perspective of the person reading this sentence -- YOU! But that is just something Leo's mind cannot access because to be "Leo" is to be locked into Leo's POV.

What you said here reminds me of a strange loop story:

The Stone Cutter

There was once a stone cutter who cuts stones for a living but wasn't happy with his occupation. He worked in the hot baking sun. He looked up at the sun one day and said, "Look how magnificent and powerful the sun is! It can just sit there burning anything."

On his next life he became the proud sun and just freely extended his rays everywhere. Then he saw something quickly approach him, and that was a large cloud that just covered him up. "Ah man!" he cried, "now I can't extend my sun rays anywhere. I wish I'm as powerful as a cloud."

On his next life he became a quick moving cloud that covered the sun and poured rain everywhere. He was freely going anywhere he wished until he bumped into a tall mountain. "Now I understand that mountains are the most powerful! They can block anything! Nothing gets in their way! I wish that I'm a powerful tall mountain!"

His wish was granted on his next life. He became a powerful tall mountain and just stood there proudly. "What can be more satisfying than to live long and strong as a mountain! Even the people paint pictures of me and think I'm beautiful and majestic." He stood there for years smiling. Until one day, he overheard that the people were trying to build train tracks and he was blocking the path. The mountain thought proudly that nothing can happen to him until a stone cutter came along and started drilling him.

You see, Leo, if you can learn all your lessons in this life, there is no need for you to go through multiple strange loops like this. Like you said somewhere in your blog -- life is a school. It's time to learn all your lessons and graduate. :)

@Key Elements Great story. This reminds me of my youth when I wanted to become so many different things: an actor, a philosopher, a scientist, a psychologist, a photographer, a writer. Someone told me if I studied deep enough into one field I could break through to all fields. After 26 yrs of study into Biology, I am finally starting to see how it is all interconnected.

@Serotoninluv Cool!

Yeah, mastery in something is definitely a vehicle for living a fulfilling life. Looks like if you are born into something else, you're not given a choice to discover your mastery. Objects like the sun and even other animals are just given certain abilities, and that's it. They were not given a choice to discover their path.

What are you saying is false. Because no other entitie with the same fingerprints as yours is passig through what you are mentioning. Only Different EGO/Fingerprints/Blueprint, etc. is passing through different experience. 

Namaste, Mfks!

Edited by Quanty

The beauty of being human and having an EGO is that is unique to the whole universe. Cannot be an identical EGO. 

When i say EGO i say Fingerprints.

Namaste, Mfks!

There's no such thing as "false." Anything is possible. It's infinite. I wasn't even comparing human consciousness to that of objects. Objects do have their own consciousness. Did you see any of Leo's enlightenment videos? He did mention it somewhere, and I agree.

If you have to spend time in a phenomenon (ego of any kind), why spend it in suffering of any kind? Why wish that onto someone else (who is also 'you')? 

(Note: Maybe what you're saying is correct if you're experiencing the divine Absolute Infinity. I doubt it since you're typing onto your computer screen. But, like I said, the Absolute doesn't suffer. It's everything and the end of the journey. Everything put together cannot be an embodiment. Everything neutralizes each other out. I bet if you became the Absolute at the time of your death, it won't be the same as an enlightenment experience.)

You lost me when you referenced both Hitler and Trump in the same sentence.

18 hours ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

@Leo Gura here you seem to break with Buddhist philosophies right. According to which enlightenment would be the end of all this suffering? But yeah it makes a lot of sense that if everything is one than you are always still in some way experiencing being 20 million cows slaughtered who are suffering etc.  Because there is only that one thing, so if a point of view within that thing got enlightened it wouldn't matter at all from the absolute point of view. Still that begs the question why enlightenment would do us any good then? Especially if your current point of view is better than most of the point of views within reality. Better stick with your point of view and ride it out right? But I'm sure I'm missing some understanding here. 

Enlightenment may be the end of suffering for you as a human (assuming you become massively enlightened and embody it totally).

But all the other creatures will still carry on in their ignorance.

For example, The Buddha supposedly became full enlightened and ended his suffering. Okay, but now here you are! You are The Buddha! Do you suffer? Of course! Since you don't know you're The Buddha, you're back into suffering. So The Buddha continues to suffer as every unenlightened life form.

If one enlightenment were enough to end all suffering in the world, all suffering would have ceased to exist since 2500 BC onward. Yet here we are, still trying to get enlightened. Every individual must complete his/her own enlightenment. It does no good for you that The Buddha once got enlightened -- even though you are identical to him -- because you are not conscious that you are identical with him. That's the whole problem.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, The Buddha supposedly became full enlightened and ended his suffering. Okay, but now here you are! You are The Buddha! Do you suffer? Of course! Since you don't know you're The Buddha, you're back into suffering. So The Buddha continues to suffer as every unenlightened life form.

And this it is also an example of reality being a strange loop, right?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2018-03-14 at 1:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's right. You can look forward to an infinite number of times being raped, murdered, and abused. And you can also look forward to an infinite number of times being loved, caressed, wowed, overjoyed, etc.

The possibility that this will never happen must also be included in infinity.

StrangeLoop.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 14.3.2018 at 1:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Paulus Amadeus That's right. You can look forward to an infinite number of times being raped, murdered, and abused. And you can also look forward to an infinite number of times being loved, caressed, wowed, overjoyed, etc.

You will experience every experience possible.

When this really sinks into your mind, you will weep like a baby. And you will also understand why nonduality is so fucking radical that no one wants to accept it. It's way too much to accept.

The Absolute will simultaneously awe you and scare the shit out of you.

Just think about this for a moment: there are 39 million cows slaughtered every year in the USA. You, as God, will experience each of those slaughterings personally, with your own throat. And that's just cows, in this country, on this planet, in one year. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe with planets similar to ours, with who knows what kinds of creatures committing what kinds of acts of violence against one another. And the universe has 14 billion years in it. And this is just one out of an infinite number of universes!

And suddenly you start to see the scope of God.

Now the real question begins; is it in the interest of God for less cows to be killed? Is there some goal, higher purpose, or order in the myriad of infinite «dreams» that God experiences itself through?  That's an interesting one. Maybe, just maybe, God has set it up so that it experiences itself throughout history of a specific mankind at a time, and now it concentrates on this one, on Earth, so that I will be reborn into the same Earth in the next life, so that the actions I took in my previous lives will affect the reality of the next one. Just a wild theory, but not any wilder than the imagination God had to dream the dream it's already dreaming today. 

@Edvard God is not happening through time. God has already instantly experienced everything there can ever be experienced.

God just IS everything. It doesn't wait for things to unfold. Waiting for things to unfold is a human limitation.

God has no interest or agenda. God just IS. God's "agenda" is to exist as everything possible.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Edvard God is not happening through time. God has already instantly experienced everything there can ever be experienced.

God just IS everything. It doesn't wait for things to unfold. Waiting for things to unfold is a human limitation.

So atm do you experience yourself as god or as human being Leo? :)