Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

You can't be alive unless you are ignorant to the truth

6 posts in this topic

Quote from Leo's great quantum mechanics debunks materialism video, part 2

"The nature of the ego is to corrupt truth, that it's job, based on that you are alive.

You can not be alive unless you are ignorant of the truth.

Because the truth is that you are dead, and that you were never born and that you will never die"

Endquote

Love that formulation, so liberating. Feel so free when I contemplate that quote! 

Thanks Leo!

What do you guys think, it's a great pointer isn't it? 

:) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden

One has to live in it and one has to live intensely, passionately, not half-heartedly, not in a lukewarm way. One has to burn one's life torch from both ends together; then even a single moment is more valuable than the whole of eternity. A single moment of intense, ecstatic living, is far deeper, far higher, than living for one hundred years, but living just so-so, half-heartedly, fragmentarily, unconsciously, somehow dragging from the cradle to the grave, sad, sombre, serious, with no dance, with no celebration, with no light in the eyes, with no song in the heart. That is not life; that is simply vegetating.

Millions of people are simply living like cabbages . A few live like cauliflowers : my definition of a cauliflower is a cabbage with a college education -- with a Ph.D or a D.Lit. The same cabbage having a certificate from a university becomes a cauliflower.

But whether one lives like a cabbage or a cauliflower makes no difference. Rarely, a very few people have lived really, authentically, totally -- and that's what I teach: live moment-to-moment, but live without holding anything back. And live like a lotus flower, untouched. Take life as a beautiful game and learn the art of sportsmanship -- that's what sannyas is: do whatsoever you want to do but be a sportsman. Whether you win or not does not matter, whether you succeed or fail is irrelevant. All that matters is that you played well, that you did your best, that you enjoyed while you did it. To me that is the real thing. Failure or success makes no difference.

~OSHO

Oh man... if I could just shoot another leaf, I might make a beetroot!!! LOL!

This is a great quote. Nice post. I love that his has the ability to make things clear in new ways every video I watch!

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,