BMKemp

Healing

7 posts in this topic

Hey Leo,

I think there are many people out there who don't know how to emotionally heal. They have been manipulated by society, manipulated by people and are confused and are ill. They need healing. Depression is affecting 200million people worldwide. Answers are needed on emotional healing.

Best

Ben

I support bringing the topic of healing. I'll add that I'd gladly see a good material on how our emotional\spiritual well being heals our physical entity

I feel like most of his videos are about healing... Unless your talking about a 'spiritual healer' in which case I would be interested to hear more about some of the 'crazy' ideas of how healing works.

17 hours ago, Jamie Universe said:

I feel like most of his videos are about healing... Unless your talking about a 'spiritual healer' in which case I would be interested to hear more about some of the 'crazy' ideas of how healing works.

Can you expand on your first comment? - "I feel like most of his videos are about healing". I know he talks about self-enquiry, this is more personal development rather than healing. But he does also discuss meditation/yoga which have more of healing aspect to them but there's a lack of compassion I feel?

I'm not talking about a spiritual healer but yes I'd also be interested in that.

I actually suspect he'll move towards this maybe in the future as people of his ilk I sense tend to move away from more aggressive topics (e.g. "How to be a strategic motherfucker" and "How to get shit done") to more compassionate topics centered around pain and recovery/healing.

I actually think aside from his non-duality/enlightenment themes, this is probably the most powerful topic he could cover and I think a lot of his followers would benefit from having more capacity to recover/rest/heal. Going deeper into rest and recovery I feel can produce bigger better results as well.

2 hours ago, BMKemp said:

Can you expand on your first comment?

Well I suppose most of his recent videos are more theory than practice, but videos on 'being a strategic motherfucker' or even some of his theory videos are meant to lead in the direction of either,

theory to contemplate to reach enlightenment, or more physical/material goals, such as making your body healthier with better foods. All of which bring happiness (except for enlightenment I guess.)

What I meant to say was, most of his videos have practical/helpful uses, he's (usually) not just talking for the sake of interest. 

P.S. He does have an old video on depression which you mentioned in your first comment

Well well we got a healing video!! 

i think all of his videos do have to do with healing, one way or another. :) Lets say you realize you emotional body needs self-love, he has has videos on that and how to be authentic, practice self acceptance, etc. His latest yoga and shamanic breathing especially. he did mention in the video that hes going to do a video on shamanism which im pretty positive will include lots of info regarding healing :)