SirImprovement

How did YOU stop chasing women?

9 posts in this topic

This may sound strange, but my main solution to stop chasing women is to ask a bunch of them out, go out to dates, and just keep doing it until I gradually get tired of chasing. I'd like to hear how you guys stopped it though. Thanks

NoFap + meditation and studying why women will never make you happy in the long run.

Unless you find a girl you REALLY like, you won't chase anything anymore.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah seeing that they won't bring you long term happiness. It is not the end all most rewarding and fun thing there is to do even if it can be plenty of fun. Also realizing how low consciousness most women (and men) are made me at least skip a phase in this. I'd now only want a great relationship. It's fine to want good things. It is not recommended to be attached to an outcome but to accept what is now (and means accepting action as well).

You could also try to just be really simple about it. What is stopping you from not chasing women? If you want then just don't. This might show you emotional things you need to accept.

Get all the action, when you realise it doesn’t make you happy then move on to bigger better things.

This is good question. Here’s what I discovered: different souls came on earth for different purposes. Some came to be happily married, have kids and do all kinds of normal things. But some came to fulfil certain mission and in this case having a woman/man is not always an option, maybe for some of such people but not for everyone. If you are destined to fulfil certain mission on earth and this mission is dependent on not having a lover, then having relationships in this lifetime is not aligned with your higher-self goal so you won’t succeed in this endeavour anyway. So the solution is to destroy ego and align yourself with god’s will and see from there. 

3 failed relationships, 3 heartbreaks, well over 50 fuckbuddies/one night stands later i found out that women aren't here to make me happy. I still love women more than ever though.

I really like women, I just don’t like the way their brains are wired. It’s personal preference though I think, if you want a relationship go for it if you wanna be single go for that too. Jack off, this stops the urging for girls. 

But in the end we’re alone so you can share your life with someone but you have to end it all one day, so I can’t think women actually fulfil anyone to the max. As lovely as they can be...

Thanks for the answers so far guys :) Finally decided in my life to never stop self improving, and the knowledge you guys gave me has helped!