Shin

Twin Flames

16 posts in this topic

What do you guys know about that ?

Is it bullshit or does it really is a thing ?

a3b6f1570ddeab30b2815f163be4d912-1.jpg

This is so fucking hard guys, all the signs are there, but the situation is so complex (won't talk about it), and I can't do shit about it  !

FUUUUUUCK ! xD

https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2016/09/18-signs-youre-experiencing-whats-known-as-a-twin-flame-relationship/

Holy shit this is crazy ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin IMO, it's the disney fantasy of the special relationship taken to the extreme. It all comes down to the same thing: finding a special other, being seen as special in the mind of a special other, and having something special together. There are no special animals.

Edited by Echoes

All of those are symptoms of just ordinary falling in love.

I think they are mostly for in the beginning when you meet someone. Later on those attractions get a bit reduced and what is left is deeper personality connections and similarities. 

I have experienced and am still experiencing this. It feels like destiny. It is a different kind of relationship. The feeling of yin meeting yang is all how I could describe it.

1 minute ago, shamaanitar said:

I have experienced and am still experiencing this. It feels like destiny. It is a different kind of relationship. The feeling of yin meeting yang is all how I could describe it.

Yeah ...

For how long ?

You donn't have to explain, but this destiny stuff, there was deep emotional stuff right ?

Like real difficult shit to go through ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

IMO Twin flames are real deal but often what we feel for twin flame is just an illusion, an ordinary lustful love/passion

Often but not always

id say if you aligned with your higher-self or what’s called god’s will - your chances to meet your twin flame increases significantly. Just do research on cosmology of spiritual traditions, it has many things on feminine and masculine halves connecting on earth, and also make some observation of your own life - there are various types of love that we experience through life

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah ...

For how long ?

You donn't have to explain, but this destiny stuff, there was deep emotional stuff right ?

Like real difficult shit to go through ?

I knew it instantly upon meeting him, we've been together ever since. Destiny as I knew upon our first conversation (he jokingly proposed to me after talking to me for 5 minutes) and over the years this has just gotten deeper and deeper. We broke up for a few months, but then had a telepathy experience and feeling of being at home occured. So yes, difficult shit did happen (the mind is a bitch) but somehow you cannot be apart because it feels wrong. And denying what is right just hurts.

@Shin @shamaanitar Yang reporting in.

Twin flame is a nice concept, but I think it all comes ultimately down to cosmic luck or some kind of "destiny", although that word is often thrown around carelessly. My metaphysical understanding is that _things_happen_, it's the same idea as destiny, but destiny is like a story, a happening is_happening_. Also, destiny comes with a lot of glittery baggage and destiny is personal. But life is not personal, as there is no person there to "recieve" life and it's events. Life happens. It's really not _meant_ to be, it's being without the "meant" part. Finding that special someone is a chaotic system, so much can't _really_ be said how to find your twin flame, it happens if it happens. This should not limit ones view of who to date or who to be in a relationship with, one is much better off with just going with what happens and seeing what it brings.

True happiness is always within, not in a state of partnership. All relationships require work and sacrifice, no matter how special. No relationship is perfect, of course, as perfection is a human idea. All relationships are a stack of cards, a balancing act of two egos, so every relationship has a potentiality for failure. 

Nothing deepens a relationship more than awareness and personal growth, that I can say. If one or the other starts to regress in either, a function is set in motion to cripple authenticity and selflessness of the relationship.

All this said:

The relationship I'm experiencing is something I see no one close to me having, that is for sure. Of course I can't know and feel everything to other people go trough, but I feel it would be too modest to say that what we have is a regular or better than average relationship. It truly is special, and one I intend to develop and cherish with as much of my being as I can.

Much luck to you Shin, I hope you and that someone find a way. If not, well, that's just what life has planned for you.

Edited by molosku

@Echoes

Disney relationship implies perfection and complete effortlessness, thats a fantasy. See my post above :)

@molosku Yes, agreed.

Then again true love is true love. Needing anything or anyone will ultimately ruin any relationship because it is a burden. But the love I have is not depended on anything. It is not "I love you if you protect me", "I love you you will be with me forever", "I love you if you're mine" or "I love you if you'll be perfect". Love is free of conditions. It doesn't mean if you are in an abusive relationship, you do not leave as this is not love. But you do not demonize anyone, you love all no matter what. Because they are you.

Don't try to get love. Be love. Let the world break your heart. And it will. But if you realize you are love there is freedom not matter what.

I do not take credit on this idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXkf6i5PTU&t=75s

7 signs that your'e an indigo, 5 signs that she's your twin flame, 6 signs that you're having an ascension... blablabla

the new age community have good things but some are complete bullshit to make you feel "Special" imo that reinforces the ego.

There are several threads being woven here when anyone discusses "Twin Flames"--not all are substantial, many are mutually exclusive.

You have any given Soul Connection between two individuals (of course any relationship can be said to embody "soul" at some level, even if severely debased), each of which may have certain unique and numinous aspects/phenomena happening between them-"Twin Flames" are likely a subset of them.  Ultimately, no outside observer can say anything about their experience (i.e. you've gotta be there), but one can try...

You have what passes for "Twin Flames" in certain communities.  I once was a fairly active member of one such community, but so much of it ended up descending into negativity, angst, and other such dualities that I came to believe that only a very small fraction of participants there had actually met anyone of any real consequence (Exhibit A was how quickly the forum membership would turn over--for a connection which is supposed to be timeless, it's strange that someone would post on it for a year or so, then vanish and never come back).  Most everyone there seemed to exist in this indefinite limbo where they have various degrees of contact with their Twin, but always in stasis, never any true coming together.  All too often newbies would show up--and immediately be spouting all of the usual TF jargon right from the get-go, which when you think about it is rather strange...

It is very very hard to find any tales of happily together TF's out there which ring authentically true, and they very rarely would show up and chime in on said forum either (the usual excuse there is that United twins have it all figured out and/or are too busy out there saving the whales or such to trifle with internet forums, which is horsehockey for anyone who has ever been in any committed relationship or knows of forums devoted to discussion of same).  (Re)union stories as hinted at above were as rare as hen's teeth; if I ever saw such a post, I don't remember it.  That all just raised the needle pretty high on my Doubt Meter, and I was forced to delete my bookmark awhile back.

I especially am skeptical of certain very trendy memes that constantly circulate out there, such as the "11:11" thang (wouldn't each couple have their own special and unique idioms and symbols, and not simply reuse some shallow string of digits which by definition occur twice daily on any clock in the world?).

You have "Twin Flames" as a set of theories, often put forth by those who may, or may not, have any real idea of what they're talking about, and who may harbor ulterior motives in so doing.  The idea that one soul was "split" into two, and then decided to incarnate as 2 separate individuals, is problematic from certain points of view.  As is all of this talk of "False Twins," "Karmic Twins," "Twin Rays," and so on, ad nauseum (you really need a scorecard to keep track).

My take is that, yeah, soul connections occur all the time, but I doubt that the common TF theories can really explain them accurately.  If the split theory is true, then, given the stories I have read, I think involution away from each other is the only viable explanation (i.e. they don't come here to reunite, but fall here in forgetting to escape each other).  But other scenarios are possible...

And then (going back to point number one full circle) I have my own personal experience.  Words cannot do It justice, so I'm afraid I cannot say any more.  I will just say that the "Disney" Ideal alluded to upthread is ultimately the final reality that exists beyond all false and distracting dualities, and it is my hope to realize it on this plane.

Edited by Sunchild

@Shin

Oh yeah Been there done that => exactly the same reaction as you. And it's pretty fucking annoying.

Look into limerence. I'll make a separate post about it because it's very important but look at that concept and also watch Matt Kahn if you're into the twin flames type of thing.

It is real if the partners make it real. And i mean awaken together and grow, only that way works. 

Be sure that there is nobody set in stone for you out there, that is the biggest lie ever.