billiesimon

The big problem of trust in the modern age

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

learn to trust yourself first. don't demand loyalty.

be loyal to your partner, but be loyal to yourself first.

enjoy the presence of others, but enjoy solitude first.

where can I read about this

1 hour ago, d0ornokey said:

where can I read about this

Meditation.

Spending more time alone.

Doing things you like rather than things that are trendy.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, frnsh said:

Women just don't want to fuck the first guy they found! It goes the same for guys more or less. 

I did not justify male shaming at all! Read what I said again. I feel your anger towards some unfairness you've experienced is just making you misread things.

Equality looks like it is about women and the parts that are, were meant as arguments and rebellions against most of the societies that didn't give a shit about what women as individuals thought and wanted. Humans just tend to ruin things by overdoing them and forgetting why they did them in the first place!

I'm not angry at you, I appreciate the replies.

Yes, I've experienced unfairness in my life, poorly justified by female victim mentality. That's why I tend to overreact, but my intentions are good, I just want peaceful relationships between the sexes, without shaming eachother.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

5 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I'm not angry at you, I appreciate the replies.

Yes, I've experienced unfairness in my life, poorly justified by female victim mentality. That's why I tend to overreact, but my intentions are good, I just want peaceful relationships between the sexes, without shaming eachother.

I understand :) I also tend to get angry towards masculinity as I grew up in a sexistic environment. Still working on that.

You are so fucking deluded. You don't see that the problem is in you.

3 hours ago, ADD said:

You are so fucking deluded. You don't see that the problem is in you.

I'm here to work on myself of course.
Can you explain in detail what's happening inside me?

Inquire in the now.

4 hours ago, frnsh said:

I understand :) I also tend to get angry towards masculinity as I grew up in a sexistic environment. Still working on that.

Most of the people are very very low consciousness and tend to manipulate and shame the others. This is not the best world to live in, for now.

I hope you will find inner peace and valuable people:)

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon The world is as it is. Our thoughts about it is what make us think its insuffiecient. THats the only thing.

22 hours ago, billiesimon said:

But why should I be loyal to her if she is not loyal to me?

let her go. if she doesn't want to be with you, why do you humiliate yourself?

22 hours ago, billiesimon said:

isn't this an easy way to be walked over? Isn't self respect meant to be respecting your word and purpose and at the same time not being abused by others?

no. this has been my attitude towards life for 3+ years and i'm experiencing a HUGE quality increase in all aspects of my life. it's just that culture teaches us otherwise. we're taught to be egoists. we're told that altruists are trampled by society. and you're just repeating that without even having experienced it for yourself.

be free!

unborn Truth

44 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

let her go. if she doesn't want to be with you, why do you humiliate yourself?

no. this has been my attitude towards life for 3+ years and i'm experiencing a HUGE quality increase in all aspects of my life. it's just that culture teaches us otherwise. we're taught to be egoists. we're told that altruists are trampled by society. and you're just repeating that without even having experienced it for yourself.

be free!

Ok, but if you're JUST altruist and let everyone rob you, trick you, and beat you, will end up miserable. I'm not suggesting to be an asshole.

What is exactly the attitude that you're leading in these recent years? I'm interested.

Inquire in the now.

6 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

What is exactly the attitude that you're leading in these recent years? I'm interested.

open your heart completely. this image alone already contains precious teachings:

Jesus+SacredHeart73.jpg

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

You should develop yourself to the point where you'd feel bad for her for needing to do this.  Something obviously wasn't right in your relationship, and she decided she needed to lie and find whatever she was missing in someone else.  Maybe she just likes to get fucked, but do you really think that that would lead her to a meaningful life? Also, is that somebody you'd want to be with in the first place?  Tinder ain't the problem, undeveloped people are the problem.

Edited by PT89

“Loyal” you can’t be loyal to anyone besides yourself and I don’t mean that in some spiritual way. You choose whether or not you want to abide by the rules you set for yourself, don’t want to cheat on other people? Then don’t.

Don’t be loyal because they your partner would get hurt. Be loyal for your own sake. 

If you partner is not worth it then find someone else or be single.

Hey, bro! You are overblowing stuff that hasn't yet happened to you and you seem to make some incidents a general rule. You ARE AFRAID. Relax! Notice how nobody even mentioned any war between the sexes and you jumped in with sexism feminism and stuff all ready to fight some imaginary opponent who is going to trick you, disrespect you, use you and whatever.  

You should STOP READING ON FEMINISM, STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE'S BULLSHIT ON WAR BETWEEN THE SEXES. 

I promise you will be regenerated as I cured myself from it (I don't experience any sexism, I forgot there is sexism somewhere, lol). 

Then you will be able to treat people as individuals, not genders. 

If you are afraid that a woman will cheat on you via Tinder, don't get into LTR, have Tinder too, first create some independent relationship and when a woman asks you to be exclusive say "no, thank you" ;P
Some women will want that. Don't assume nobody will.

I see something. You are afraid of being in a position where YOU are going to judge yourself as a sucker, loser etc. Your mind is making a mistake here, as it would prefer to cut you off from a faaaar greater context because just in case. The world is full of nuance points to the nuance points though. It's not that simplistic. Instead of creating aversions just focus on not giving a fuck. Imagine that you have so much abundance that you don't care if some rats still a bit of abundance from you. If it happens to you, you can still stop the suffering from negative judgment as it is you who judge in the first place. 

Just become celibate. You will have so much more time for spiritual practice and much more peace, ressources and success in your endevours. Who needs the bullshit of modern relationships? I see soo many topics about similar stuff online that it boggles my mind. It is so simple, just become a spiritual monk. If you are actually serious with your spiritual practice and your evolving there is no way around celibacy anyway.

All is within you. A partner or a relationship can give you nothing, only distraction and potential suffering. You will find that it is only a sick ego that needs those things and feels bad without them. A true spiritual man on his way of personal development is beyond that.

On 16/4/2018 at 8:07 PM, Kimasxi said:

Hey, bro! You are overblowing stuff that hasn't yet happened to you and you seem to make some incidents a general rule. You ARE AFRAID. Relax! Notice how nobody even mentioned any war between the sexes and you jumped in with sexism feminism and stuff all ready to fight some imaginary opponent who is going to trick you, disrespect you, use you and whatever.  

You should STOP READING ON FEMINISM, STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE'S BULLSHIT ON WAR BETWEEN THE SEXES. 

I promise you will be regenerated as I cured myself from it (I don't experience any sexism, I forgot there is sexism somewhere, lol). 

Then you will be able to treat people as individuals, not genders. 

If you are afraid that a woman will cheat on you via Tinder, don't get into LTR, have Tinder too, first create some independent relationship and when a woman asks you to be exclusive say "no, thank you" ;P
Some women will want that. Don't assume nobody will.

I see something. You are afraid of being in a position where YOU are going to judge yourself as a sucker, loser etc. Your mind is making a mistake here, as it would prefer to cut you off from a faaaar greater context because just in case. The world is full of nuance points to the nuance points though. It's not that simplistic. Instead of creating aversions just focus on not giving a fuck. Imagine that you have so much abundance that you don't care if some rats still a bit of abundance from you. If it happens to you, you can still stop the suffering from negative judgment as it is you who judge in the first place. 

Thanks for the deep reply, man!

Inquire in the now.