Elephant

Have You Tried Mescaline?

22 posts in this topic

What would you use it for? Would you choose it prior to LSD?

LSD has been amazing for me, but I'm always open to new experiences.

Edited by Elephant

3 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Edited by Elephant

I have several san pedro cactuses growing out back, but haven't tried any.... Yet... 

The trick is finding a good way to administer it without vomiting your guts out.

I want to plug it, but that will require sticking half a gram of powder up the butt. :S Not sure about that...

For the sake of science, I guess...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

San Pedro is lovely. So smooth. Such a patient, gentle teacher. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The trick is finding a good way to administer it without vomiting your guts out.

I want to plug it, but that will require sticking half a gram of powder up the butt. :S Not sure about that...

For the sake of science, I guess...

Yeah, that's maybe more ego-dissloving than the drug itself;) I think it's worth atleast trying, and depending how good the outcome is, deciding if it's woth it again. Since it has such a good reputation on curing addictions after ONE trip it can totally be worth it. I don't have any strong addictions, but they are dam real and making my life worse. 

@Serotoninluv  Have you heard of making chips out of the flesh, instead of making tea? I think you use a dehydrator.... I think this is the method I want to go with but not sure about the dosing.  Also, does this one require a sitter? Or is it more like pot where you are definitely altered, but in control? 

*by the way, san pedro is completely legal to purchase and grow :) yay loopholes!

Edited by starsofclay

@starsofclay I would use a pure synthetic mesacline, not a cactus extract. Plugging catcus extract would be even harder.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Plugging catcus extract would be even harder

Imagine a whole cactus. That gotta hurt.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

13 hours ago, Elephant said:

@Serotoninluv How did you take it?:)

I ate powder.

2 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@Serotoninluv  Have you heard of making chips out of the flesh, instead of making tea? I think you use a dehydrator.... I think this is the method I want to go with but not sure about the dosing.  Also, does this one require a sitter? Or is it more like pot where you are definitely altered, but in control? 

*by the way, san pedro is completely legal to purchase and grow :) yay loopholes!

I have not prepared it myself. I bought some powder in Peru. I haven't seen the cactus in stores in my area.

For me, San Pedro is the least possessive psychedelic. For others I have a sense that it is taking over control and I need to surrender. With SP it is like the moment, the essence, the teacher, the "it" is always present and available. Yet, I was allowed to drift off and return without scorn. I didn't have any anxiety at all. Super chill. I spent about 6hrs in my meditation room with singing bowls playing. I did not feel like I was losing control or needed a sitter.

1 hour ago, sgn said:

Imagine a whole cactus. That gotta hurt.

You guys are killing me with the imagery!   :D

I have never done mescaline, but one of my friends just lost his dad last year. His dad said that mescaline was the most educational psychedelic experience he had ever had. I would buy a cactus and raise it at home if it were easy, but I've read that it's not a simple plant to rear indoors. If I'm wrong, let me know. It's been awhile since I've entertained the idea.

Mescaline is my favorite psychedelic. Incredibly gently and smooth and clear headed. I’ve heard they sell san pedro at local cactus shops, walmart, amazon, lowe’s. 

Carlos Casteneda (Journey to Ixtlan) talks alot of the use of mescaline under his shaman Don Juan in the search for Mr. Mescalito, a short green figure he had encountered while under peyote. Interesting and funny story.  

I’ve tried it in a shamanic setting where we sing to the fire and look for the blue deer. I didn’t see much but its defintely in a different context than your stay at home trip setting.  

I've tried mescaline in the form of San Pedro and with great success.  Here is what I did:

I used a little more water when brewing the tea, and I later froze it and defrosted it before consumption.  The end result was a straight liquid with very little viscosity.  A lot people have problems consuming and keeping the tea down because of its snotty texture.  This process from my experience eliminated this aspect of it.

I consumed it on an empty stomach and in the morning.  Because I prepared the tea and my body, I did not even come close to vomiting.

The only tedious aspect about consuming the tea was the bitterness, but if you can handle the taste of raw kale, you can handle this.

As far as the experience goes:

It was beautiful in every way.  Nature looks absolutely stunning with the enhanced greens and reds.  You can see the details and characteristics of every tree, building, and animal you come across.  Whenever you have an emotion, you feel it until it literally overtakes you; if you try to control your laughter, you will only laugh harder from the futility of it.  

For a lot of people, we develop a certain callousness as we age to help protect us from the world.  Sometimes though, we come to identify with this callousness and believe that this is an inherent a part of who we are.  Mescaline showed me this is false; it's simply a mask.  The spirit that lives in me now is the same spirit that lived in that little boy from 15 years ago who skateboarded with his friends and dreamed of becoming a rockstar. He hasn't gone away; he just has to earn money now and pay his taxes.

Anyways, my point is yes I would recommend mescaline because it is a true psychedelic experience with a high probability of a good trip.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@Elephant hahaha practical? Uh uh it helped me see where I wanted to go in terms of quieting of the mind. Its similar to lsd but without the edginess lsd can give for some ppl. Smoother ride. No practicallity but wanting to know whats really true. 

@Elephant

-greater resilience under stress

-increased creativity and problem-solving ability

-greater focus and concentration on the immediate task 

On a personal basis, I can connect with people better.  Mescaline showed me I can let my guard down sometimes, and my friendships and relationships have become richer because of that.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde