Nahm

Leo’s what to eat in list form

21 posts in this topic

Anyone have the list of what one should eat from his food video?

The Truth is unbelievable.

Posted (edited)

This list comes from my notes, I hope its useful: :)

• Fresh fruits and veggies! Buy organic as much as possible. Frozen also.
  • Pre-washed salad mix (although plastic).
  • 100% pure canned fruits and vegetables. Make sure that there's no sugar.
  • Fresh cold juices.
  • Grass-fed, organic, fresh and frozen meat.
  • Pure nuts, nuts butter. Peanut butter~
  • Organic pasteurized eggs.
  • Spices, vinegar, hot sauce, mustard, real ketchup (not Heinz).
  • Oil: olive, coconut, avocado, flax, sesame.
  • Seaweed, olives, pickles, capers, sauerkraut, hummus, kombucha.
  • Almond milk, coconut milk.
  • Gluten free oatmeal, rice, beans, quinoa.
  • Meat and vegetables stocks.
  • Wild seafood, sardines.
  • Coconut yogurt.
  • Dark chocolate (80%)
  • Raw honey.
  • Unsweetened tea, green tea.
  • Pre-made meals: sushi, all-roasted chicken
Edited by Waves

I was afraid Leo was going to propagandize and perhaps cater a little to the..  spiritual vegan people, but I'm happy he seem to be Very on point, well informed and honest . <3

(:

Personally the only thing I'd cut down on is fruit, due to the high innate sugar levels (of course not as bad as the concentrated processed version, but its still alot of sugar).

I regard fruit as natural candy , but im also very interested in the ketogenic diet. 

Endless nuance

Oats

Quinoa-

Bean Flour / Potato Flour

Spinach

Chia Seeds-

Hemp Seeds-

Flax Seeds-

Corn

Apple-

Dates-

Orange-

Tomatoes

Mushrooms

Green Onion

Chickpeas

Potato

Lentil-

Goji Berry-

Blueberries-

Cashew Milk

Red Beans

Pistacho-

Strawberries-

Ginger

Garlic

Agave Nectar-

Cabbage

Carrots

Cauli

Cilantro

Onion

Lemon

Sunflower Seeds-

Watermelon Seeds-

Matcha Tea

Shirataki Noodles-

Broccoli-

Cacao Powder-

Guacamole

Coconut Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Pomegranate

Walnuts

Bran Cereal

Aloe Vera Drinks

Superfood Juice

Spirulina

Also I don't see the problem with dairy..

But for some people, perhaps I guess.

Endless nuance

spiritual process>

>turning attention within

>deminarization process

>body becomes too elastic

>people become vegetarians for lectins, which restrict elasticity of connective tissues

> but they dont know that so they justify with "not killing animals" concepts

>but all is one, so dont matter if it is animal or plant as long as it has ok life. Isn't it so?

7 hours ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

Personally the only thing I'd cut down on is fruit, due to the high innate sugar levels (of course not as bad as the concentrated processed version, but its still alot of sugar).

This is a common misconception. There is a significant difference between isolated white sugar and fructose in fruit. It is probably linked to due to high content of fiber and antioxidants. It has been research over and over that fruit sugar does not contribute to weight gain or obesity, does not cause insulin spikes and subsequent release of triglycerides into a bloods stream the way table sugar does. Fruit is highly protective from cancer, hypertension, diabetes. Studies have been done on people eating as much as 30 pieces of fruit with absolutely no harmful consequences. 

Not going to start a vegan/nonvegan war just though i'd add my 2 cents. 

@Michael569 Cool. 

Can respect that perspective.

While I feel i don't really need fruits personally, I'll probably read up a little more on this sugar in fruits and how the encapsulation and such works . 

Now, I still wouldn't say you can eat as much fruit as you'd like .... but, you know, if it works for you, then sure friend. 

Endless nuance

Thank You! ❤️

On 14/03/2018 at 7:39 AM, bigzbigi said:

Isn't it so?

Sadhguru, is that you?:D

I'm guessing Leo has Type O blood (as do I.) :)

(Maybe a tiny chance he is B type.)

After experimenting with the Blood Type diet, and looking into the "debunkings" of it, I can say with a good degree of confidence that it works pretty well, and the debunkings are pretty shoddy scientific work (as is anything when it involves holism.)  Maybe not 100% but it's up there, high correlation for sure.

Since most people in the West are type O or A, you do get the mostly paleo/atkins vs. mostly vegetarian camps dominating the scene.

Most people who are comfortably vegetarian/vegan are likely not type O (most A.)

Most people who love their grass-fed beef are type O.

No diet is universal.  Diet needs to be personalized.

Blood type is a good starting point.  Eventually I will explore the GenoType diet which will narrow it down even more.

@Nahm hmmm... 12 hours. 

Going to mix my wake up coffee soon, butter coconut oil cinnamon cocao powder . Oh and 1 egg. ^^

Never gone with a diary free diet, although I choose to never drink milk anymore.

Endless nuance

@Simon Zackrisson I just asked, (you probably know this) because you said you didn’t see the problem with dairy. I felt the same way about dairy, floride, aluminum, bread, eggs, cheese, soda, tap water, etc. Once it was all out of my system, then could I see the problem with it. It also seems to me that there is no one size fits all with food though. Crazy world we got here.  I do love that cocoa powder! 

I agree with all that, except eggs and dairy friend 

What's your perception of the problem with dairy and eggs?

Endless nuance

@Simon Zackrisson I don’t have a problem with them. I don’t eat them.   Try not eating any dairy for a month. Or not. There is only one way to know though. 

Posted (edited)

@Simon Zackrisson It depends on your body. I didnt consume dairy for a whole month last year(which took extreme discipline, cheese is heaven 😭) and my chronic dandruff issue (one that was present from age 12) disappeared and my moderate acne was gone as well. I started consuming it again and the dandruff came back. I need to get rid of it but i love sprinkling parmesan on food. Eggs ive cut out separately and havent found a difference regarding health so i introduced them in my diet again and eat them daily

Edited by moon777light

14 hours ago, moon777light said:

@Simon Zackrisson It depends on your body. I didnt consume dairy for a whole month last year(which took extreme discipline, cheese is heaven 😭) and my chronic dandruff issue (one that was present from age 12) disappeared and my moderate acne was gone as well. I started consuming it again and the dandruff came back. I need to get rid of it but i love sprinkling parmesan on food. Eggs ive cut out separately and havent found a difference regarding health so i introduced them in my diet again and eat them daily

You can replicate cheeses and stuff with cashews and nutritional yeast ;)

oneness

i know but after a while of eating nutritional yeast i kinda got sick of the taste :( cashews are yummy tho :)

I thought that Leo only ate salads, fruits, and nuts.