Shanmugam

These Videos Made me to Rethink my Understanding of Human History and Tamils

29 posts in this topic

For the last few days, I have been watching some videos from a researcher. In the beginning, a couple of videos I watched seemed to be a little absurd but when I watched more of them with an open mind, I suspect that there is a lot of truth to what he says.  In fact, as I watch more and more of his videos, I am able to add more weight to what he says and consider them as possibilities. But I am sure that these videos will offend a lot of people, so it is very important to be open-minded. Once you watch all the English videos in his channel (most of the videos are in Tamil but he has offered English translations for important ones.).

The basis of his research is based on a discredited theory of Lemuria continent. When I was in school, I completely believed in this theory as it made me proud as a Tamil speaking person. But once I started to see everything with a skeptical eye, I went with the hypothesis that Lemuria theory is probably not true. Now I am back to the same old hypothesis and think that Lemuria theory is possibly true. The maker of these videos argues that mankind did not first evolve from Africa but evolved from Lemuria which is now sunk in the sea.

He talks about Shiva and says that he is same as the Adinatha revered by Jains who as a human being who attained enlightenment. This Adinath is the same as Allah and Jehova (he comes up with convincing arguments). In Lemuria, there was no idol worship. When Lemuria sank, one part of the group was led by Noah which became the Jews. Some people went to Africa and Australia and some people went to Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka.  He also supports the idea that Jesus was a Buddhist monk and he says Mohammed did a great job in Arabia.. I can't put everything here but his research is mind-blowing. As a skeptical person, I currently consider his theory as a possible hypothesis and there may be errors in this theory even though he has considered many things quite carefully. Since this forum has international members, I am posting the videos here so that everyone can leave their comments after watching the videos. Since I know Tamil I can confirm that his etymological research on Tamil is correct. He may be wrong in his understanding on enlightenment but his videos are something that can't be rejected as bull shit. Once you watch the complete collection of the total of 19 videos given below, it may help you to connect the dots.

Here is a playlist of 4 videos about Islam:  

Here is a playlist of about 13 detailed videos about real Mahabharata:

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Anyone watching the videos? You may find his ideas about Islam very interesting.. I am quoting those people who are interested in Islam @Joseph Maynor @Nahm @sarapr @RunningWater @Leo Gura

By the way, here is the map of the hypothetical lemuria continent:

Kumari_Kandam_map.png

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam Yo!

Interesting. Thanks!  I’ll watch em as I can and get back to you. Early human history, if Jesus and Buddha ever existed, enlightenment, etc...brings Quantum Erasure to mind (I’m admittedly juiced up on QM’s today). Have you looked into QE by chance? Will probably be in Leo’s part 2. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Shanmugam Yo!

Interesting. Thanks!  I’ll watch em as I can and get back to you. Early human history, if Jesus and Buddha ever existed, enlightenment, etc...brings Quantum Erasure to mind (I’m admittedly juiced up on QM’s today). Have you looked into QE by chance? Will probably be in Leo’s part 2. 

Thank you.. I am not an expert in Quantum mechanics. I am aware of the double-slit experiment. But when it comes to enlightenment and consciousness, I really don't need them to confirm anything; I know the nature of my reality through experience. :) . I saw you guys discussing it in another thread. 

As far as I am concerned, I will never get into things that I am not an expert of. And I don't need any external evidence for the fact that everything that I see and experience happens in the conscious experience..

Shanmugam 

@Nahm ROTFL! xD

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Saumaya said:

Rolling on the floor laughing

Oh sarcasm 

15 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I have pretty much no knowledge of history lol 

This thread has become a hot thread just by ROFLs and LOLs xD

Reading spiritual history, psychology and doing research on it etc is my hobby..

In my book, I had explained about a hypothetical proto-tradition from which all the traditions like Samkhya, Buddhism, Yoga and Vedanta evolved.. I realized in the last couple of days that I might have just found the name of that proto-tradition with convincing evidence. But I will still take it with a pinch of salt and explore more about it. I will be writing a detailed post in English soon. Because, a lot of information about this tradition is only available in Tamil. 

Shanmugam 

@Shanmugam I would bet that human beings have been independently experiencing nonduality for 50,000+ years. Way before any kind of written surviving records, languages, or traditions.

Psychedelic mushrooms grow on every continent. And they would have certainly been eaten.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

This thread has become a hot thread just by ROFLs and LOLs xD

Reading spiritual history, psychology and doing research on it etc is my hobby..

In my book, I had explained about a hypothetical proto-tradition from which all the traditions like Samkhya, Buddhism, Yoga and Vedanta evolved.. I realized in the last couple of days that I might have just found the name of that proto-tradition with convincing evidence. But I will still take it with a pinch of salt and explore more about it. I will be writing a detailed post in English soon. Because, a lot of information about this tradition is only available in Tamil. 

I understand my friend. I don’t have to much time to explore these days but I try and keep an eye out for your posts. 

When I get a long enough period of time I will watch those videos ?

Edited by Faceless

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

experiencing nonduality

We have to figure out a better way to describe that which is not experiential huh lol