Viking

The Kaballah

8 posts in this topic

did someone here study the kaballah? as i understand it it's kind of an enlightenment guide for jews.

is there any stuff thats worth investigating into? like enlightenment practices or stuff like that.

This was my first spiritual book...I just found it laying around and no one knew whose book it was...lol

I read it and the entire book was about surrender to what is...its like an ancient form of Eckhart Tolle's teachings

I highly recommend giving it a read

Kaballah isn't a book, it's an esoteric numerological methodology for interpreting the Torah and other Jewish texts in a mystical light.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@d0ornokey no

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kaballah isn't a book, it's esoteric numerological methodology for interpreting the Torah and other Jewish texts.

then my question becomes: is that way of approaching those text has some useful concepts one could implement in order to advance spiritually?

@Viking I wouldn't waste my time with it. It's too arcane and needlessly complicated.

Your time would be much better spent just doing a 60 min yoga or meditation practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I tried reading the Zohar once but its so esoteric that it doesnt translate to much for me, I'd recommend a study guide if you really want to know.

Dont look at me! Look inside!