PT89

Neti pots

5 posts in this topic

Worth the $20-$30 investment? anyone use these? I don't actually have regular nasal issues, I do have asthma.  Just wondering if they help people generally and improve well being

I use one sometimes. It's good in the spring when I suffer from pollen allergies. 

yes. they are very good. problem is people use them only when they get sick and stuff, so of course the nasal pathway will clog up again. U

On 11/03/2018 at 7:19 AM, PT89 said:

Worth the $20-$30 investment?

Seems like an overkill. I bought mine along with 500g netti salt for like 10£. It is quite uncomfortable the first time you do it but good for flushing out frontal sinuses. Also good for spreading bacteria unless you don't use filtered and boiled water. 

Haven't worked much for me but I wasn't consistent so that could be the case. 

Oh and btw for your asthma, you may want to look into a book called "Oxygen Advantage" as well as "How not to die"

I got rid of my Asthma by a combination of plant based diet and breathing exercises. 

Good luck!

Edited by Michael569
grammar

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I remember a herbalist telling me several years back that 2-3 kiwi fruits a day will help cure sinus and asthma problems. I believe avocados, flaxseeds, bananas and the herb rosemary, ginger, turmeric, cayenne, garlic, eucalyptus can help or sniffing the essential oils. Possibly peppermint too.

Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp with cup of water multiple times a day has shown to help in many similar health problems. Best is 3x a day before meals. Vitamin D is also important for all health conditions. I also remember the talk of "Himalayan Salt Inhalers" helped some people.

Lower your prescription medication and add more natural medicine. People usually see best results when they end up stopping completely with the drugs and go natural but you may have to ease into it depending on the severity of the condition.

Hope this helps :)

B R E A T H E