jjer94

A Journey To Elsewhere

78 posts in this topic

ignorance.

"Ignorance is not knowing that you know nothing. Wisdom is knowing that you know nothing."

-Soccerballs

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a closet.  I'll be in there."

-Broomi

"Forgive them, for they know not what they drew."

-Baby Jesus, lecturing a 2nd grade art teacher

"Eloquence, our greatest bitch, leaves little room for reason."

-David Fumes

"More time cannot free you of time. Except in prison."

-Eckhart Stolle

“It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”

-Bruce Ghee, after manscaping

"The masses of men lead lives of obscenely loud desperation, crushed by the lamentations of their women."

-Henry the Barbarian

"Yoga? I hate yoga."

-Lone Starr

"Hedonism is pleasure at the price of consciousness. Freedomism is consciousness at the price of pleasure."

-Donald Dump

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

hypocrisy and honesty.

Welcome folks to our brand-new show, Hypocrisy and Honesty, where we get to tear apart self-deceptions like some old tax returns! Our first contestant...well, our only contestant thus far...is a timid fellow. We had to badger him repeatedly to join the show, but we're glad to have him here. Please welcome...JJ!

Uhh, hiya.

Hey there, chimp! Ready to bare it all?

I'm not sure what you mean by "all," but okay. Try me!

Allllllllll rightey then. First stop...hypocrisy! Let's see if we can bring one into the light...

*injects truth serum*

Ow! I forgot how much needles can hurt. Does this shit have mercury in it? Because...I...I...I say I'm mostly vegan and a minimalist and care about the environment...even though I flush the toilet seven times per day, take a shower every other day, drive a car, support organic monocrop agriculture, still eat a few animal products, use the washing machine, wear merino wool, produce two bags of trash per week, and drink reverse osmosis water. Oh, and I've thought about having kids twenty years down the line. How's that for environmentally friendly?

Ohhhh MAN! Now there's some hypocrisy, folks! Just look at the genius-level deceptions this JJ fellow makes! Focus on veganism and minimalism for those special identities...even though you do a million-and-one other unsustainable environmental practices that cause suffering nonetheless! Wow-wee! This is some Illuminati-level shit here! 

It seems like no matter how hard I try to minimize suffering, no matter how hard I try to be sustainable... I will never be perfect. The "suffering-free" vegetables I ate were grown in the soil of dead decaying animals and plants. The shelter in which I live relies on the fuel of dead dinosaurs. It's all connected. Wherever I take a step, I make a carbon footprint. I can minimize the footprint, but I can't get rid of it completely. If I could, I may as well be dead.

D'aww. That one's gotta hurt. Okay, onwards to some honesty. Let's get some more in there...

*injects truth serum*

Ow! Would you be a little gentler! I...I...I say I want the Truth with a capital "T." I say enlightenment is my end goal. I think that's the most important thing for my life. And yet, when I wake up in the morning, I usually dread the Kriya Yoga practice. I usually dread meditation. I kind of like yoga, but I dread it sometimes too. Even after the practices, I'm frustrated. Sometimes, I just go through the motions, you know? Like, if I could just prolong my stay here...if I could just keep things as they are...then I wouldn't have to feel so much pain. I could pretend as though I'm getting somewhere, even though I have yet to set the intention to truly move forward in my practice. The spiritual practices mean nothing without the deep commitment to change. And lately, I haven't felt it. I don't know where it went. Maybe I need another near-death experience.

What have you been up to lately?

Well...wasting time until time wastes me. Not making decisions on where I want to go, and instead using the excuse of the Universe to guide me. I'm addicted to Youtube, to vanity, to keeping things as they are. I'm afraid of change. I'm afraid to die. Based on my behaviors lately, I'd rather domesticate myself than face myself. Whenever I get the "gist" of something, I move on to something else. I can't seem to stick with anything. My brain's reward systems are fried. I don't really know what I want, and I subconsciously don't even think I deserve to get what I want.

Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Now there's some honesty, folks! He can't handle the Truth! Look at the slumping shoulders! Look at the self-doubt! This poor guy's a poster child for those cheesy coming-of-age movies! Aww, JJ, it's okay to feel this way. I'm glad we helped you bring it to the light. Maybe some crying would do you some good. Or perhaps a nice long walk. Or maybe some more truth serum---

Nah, I'm good on the truth serum. 

Alllllllll rightey then, folks! That concludes this week's edition of Hypocrisy and Honesty! Tune in next week for another tussle with self-deception! Are we off the air now? Phew, okay. This wool sweater was making me hot. I'm hungry. Throw that porterhouse on the grill, would ya? And get my Hummer ready for the return trip. You may need to fill it up with a few more gallons of premium. Now excuse me, I'm going to take a nice long cold shower. 

—Arthur Janov

feeling feelings under felt fabric feelings.

Life has been emotionally murky lately. My true feelings feel like they're feeling trapped under a felt fabric of...more feelings. That's one of the many weird parts about being an INFP - most of the time, I have no idea what I'm feeling. Or I'm feeling multiple positive and negative emotions simultaneously.

On the one hand, I like where I am and what I'm doing. On the other hand, I feel so disorganized with myself, as I generally still don't know what the hell I want. Underneath the ditsy distractions is a storm of uneasiness. And let me tell ya folks, the distractions are never-ending. Stimulation after stimulation. Two years of meditation under my belt, and I still can't access concentration for more than a minute. 

Lately, I've been turning attention outwards. I wrote a song the other day, the first one in months, which was fun. Singing is more fun now that my voice is fuller from all the yoga. Also, yet another diet change, which has had huge effects. What can I say... I'm always exploring new shit.

In the meantime: still refining my values, still doing the daily practices, still yodeling at the moon. 

—Arthur Janov

was this all in vain?

Tweet,

blip, flash,

repeat.

Swipe,

high, low,

tripe.

Too many bytes

for consciousness,

too many mights

to second guess. 

We made a ghost

to scare away the pain,

but now it is hungry.

Was this all in vain?

—Arthur Janov

crazy lazy.

They say we are spiritual beings having a human experience, but really, we are mortally constipated spiritual beings having a sub-human experience.

Jed McKenna

I have a theory about laziness.

Laziness goes way deeper than procrastination, or psychological homeostasis, or pursuing short-term gratification in place of long-term goals.

Laziness = an unconscious attempt to prevent dissolution of the persona and emergence of the authentic self.

I define the persona as the wounded ego - the inauthentic role we play as default. Persona is not just a thought - it's also the way you carry yourself; your aches and pains and body tensions; your energetic holding pattern; your subconscious programming; your life history; your life narrative; and a million other things. The first basic objective of spirituality is to break down the persona so that the authentic self emerges. I define the authentic self as your effortless, God-given, spontaneous personality. 

General laziness is far from lazy; in fact, more energy is required to be lazy than to not be. First off, when someone is lazy, he is likely sitting for long periods of time, which is not a natural position for the human body. He's likely watching television or doing something stimulating in front of a screen, which is information overload for the brain. He's likely eating garbage food, which takes a lot of energy to digest. These things already tax his energy.

But wait...there's more! (Call now and we'll double the offer!)

A lazy person also expends ridiculous amounts of energy repressing his emotions and maintaining physical stiffness in the body. If he got off his ass, he would stir up the body tensions that carry these emotions. If he gave himself time and space to feel through these emotions, parts of himself would die and the authentic self would emerge. In the short run, life would be hellish and emotionally laborious. In the long run, however, life would be more vibrant, spontaneous, and connected.

Since stage orange western culture encourages the persona and discourages the authentic self, we see people who slave away at jobs they secretly hate so they can go home and be lazy: Physically stiff, mentally distracted, and spiritually constipated to prevent dissolution of the persona and emergence of the authentic self. Perpetually disconnected from themselves with no idea that there's more to life than the grey mundane. They may be exposed to alternative healing modalities, but their belief systems prevent them from exploring further.

If these people have no tools to deal with their physical, energetic, and spiritual tensions; if they are surrounded by people who also don't take responsibility for their inner space; if they are part of a culture and belief system that encourages surviving and not living; then of course they will be lazy. Can you really blame them?

Edited by jjer94

—Arthur Janov

sight.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is consciousness."

-Marcus Aurelio

"You must see it to no longer need to believe it." ;)

-Jon Raremy

"The highest wisdom is easy to share but hard to embody."

-Baby Jesus, upon being measured for height by the Father

"Wrongness is one of many egoic filters on the world."

-Sri Wanaguna Tyconderoga

"Only illusions can die."

-Ian Illusion

"'Artificial' is an artificial distinction."

-Benjamin Dover

"And the day has come where I have died
Only to find, I've come alive."

-Marina Diamandis

—Arthur Janov

home is where the heart is.

Less than a week ago, I went to the weekly group breathwork session that I've been attending for over a month now. This session was the most powerful one yet. 

I went deep into my subconscious and from the emotional sewage retrieved a delicate piece of myself that nearly drowned. I saw him repeatedly in my dreams. He screamed for my attention, and I had no way to hear him out. Finally, through breathwork, I gave him the love and attention he deserved.

He was the little boy who grew up in a home environment that made him feel safe and loved. The boy who pet his guinea pigs in the playroom and set up cardboard mazes for them with sprigs parsley at the exit. The boy who played with a big tub of legos in his bedroom and fuck-you'ed the instruction booklets before he knew how to swear. The boy who listened to his walkman, who listened to his dad's stories about a magical swingset, who burrowed into his mother's arms, who went into the kitchen for a snack, who went outside to play on the swingset, who walked through the dense woods in the backyard with a sense of wonder and adventure.

That boy was grieving. He wanted to go home, so badly. I told him that he can cherish the memories from his past, but his future beckons. I told him that life is change. And I told him that home is where the heart is. He continued to cry, and I coughed up mounds of mucus and started wheezing like I did back then. 

The move out of that house was so quick, I never had a chance to process it. The grief literally buried into my chest for years, and I lost that enamored piece of myself. Until now. 

I wonder about all those lovable people still suffering from depression, with their downward heads, rolled shoulders, and caved chests. I wonder if they themselves lost the home in their hearts as well. I cry in compassion and prayer, as I know a lot of them buy the western victim narrative, take long-term damaging drugs, and resort to coping mechanisms that don't serve them. If only they knew that the world is not out to get them - that instead the world is in them, and they have the power to heal if they really, really wanted it.

But they will decide to turn inward in God's time - not mine. All I can do is shine my light.

And the wind
Nips at my heels
Burn the coals
The stranger’s here
Waiting to shake my hand
And pull, pull me down
To the empty place I go

What’s the use
In wasting my space
And biding time
Life loses track
He isn’t coming back
In clairvoyant eyes
The truth’s too hard to bear

In that place
Where the cut is deep
Not a space
To turn the head away
So that is fate
Well it’s too damn tall
To feel is to fall
Life, you two-faced bastard
Allay all

In the cave
Repression, my friend
Silent way
Find the note
You wrote on your battered lonely wall:
“Feel the fire
Or don’t feel at all”

Plato’s flames
Are on the stones
Not a space
To turn the head away
So that is fate
Well it’s too damn tall
To feel is to fall
Life, you two-faced bastard
Allay all...

Edited by jjer94

—Arthur Janov

the ultimate alchemist.

Now I finally see

the emotional hyperbole.

"I've always felt this way -

you never gave me the time of day."

"Well you never listen to me," she replies,

"And I gave you many tries."

Now I finally see

the diagnostic dogma decree.

"This was the single cause after all -

Now everyone must hear my call!"

"But what of this or that?" she replies,

"Surely there are other ties?"

I like to believe

that mind knows best - 

Yet another circular trick

from the ultimate alchemist.

—Arthur Janov

donald trump tremendous.

"Most people's lives are a collection of mechanical reactions habituated over time against all the bad shit that happened to them that now they're trying to avoid."

5-LeO-DMT "Lotsa Nuance" Gura

Hot damn, I've been an emotional pancake lately. 

After helping my dad move something, he said, "Boy, I don't like getting older. Normally I would have been able to do this alone. But my back is killing me." I had to go back into my room and cry my guts out.

Why the hell would I cry about that? Because I feel his pain (also because I've been a dick, but that's a story for another day). I'm not going to disclose too much, but let's say he suffers on so many different levels and doesn't even realize. Most people who don't develop themselves psychologically do. They accept the world in which they came without an inkling of suspicion that there may be something better or beyond. They react emotionally and deny their emotions, fish for validation, fight change, defend their rigid beliefs, and create more separation. 

It's sad, because deep down they want the same things that we all do - happiness, peace, joy, truth, love. They just have no idea that they're actively sabotaging themselves. And there's no way I could tell them, "Hey...you know you don't have to feel X anymore, right? Like, there's this thing called the Internet, and it has a lot of information on X and lifestyle choices you can make to mitigate it...and maybe if you were just a smidgeon more open-minded and a tad more motivated..." Because their life is their life. But their ignorance is destroying the planet! Grr!

But then again, why do I care so much about ignorance? Aren't I the one who said "in God's time, not mine"? Who am I to call other people ignorant, when I am probably the most ignorant motherfucker out there? There are probably a million-and-one things I do every day that promote separation and help destroy the planet. I mean, fuck, just being a human being has a negative environmental impact. Sneaky sneaky, slimy psyche. #stagegreen

Anyway. From my experience, I'm convinced that true change - true conscious expansion - requires tremendous pain. I'm talkin' Donald Trump tremendous, folks. And the sad truth is, most haven't experienced tremendous pain. The flames in their office building haven't grown enough for them to get uncomfortably sweaty and whip out the extinguisher.

Life is always the greatest teacher for everyone. I can shine my light, but I can also hold love and compassion - just like the ones who have held space for me. We're all at different places.

And I really just wish the best for my close relationships. I really wish for them to be happy.

—Arthur Janov

trust (non)issues.

I've reached a point in my development where I'm learning to trust myself.

No more answers from the outside. No more looking for the perfect guru or the perfect book or the perfect diet or the perfect this or the perfect that. No more trying to emulate a so-called authority like Leo. (I still love you, you big bald Buddha :D) No more following strict regimens. No more restricting myself. 

I feel the ebbs and flows of my energy, and I align with that, because it feels good. Simple as that. The body has an amazing intelligence that knows things directly, with little need for intervention from Mind.

Whenever I try to brute force things with Mind, life begins to feel Sisyphean and burdensome. I think about the past year and my desire to "heal" as quickly as possible. I tried nearly every technique in the self-help catalogue and still fell flat. That's because I wasn't aligned. I was in a state of fear - fear of failing, of not being good enough, et cetera. It's the state of "this-moment-is-not-right-and-I-need-to-get-somewhere". It's also the state in which I hate myself, because no matter how hard I try, I never "get there," so I beat myself up for that.

But now that I'm learning to trust myself and the intelligence within, things are unfolding more naturally. I'm beginning to view things from the perspective that everything is right, and all "I" need to do is slow the fuck down and relax into it. The synchronicities have been uncanny as a result.

Ego loves to misinterpret the Law of Attraction. It loves to think that it can acquire the objects of its desire (which are really emotional holes it's trying to fill) by simply thinking them into existence. But it's only when you release the need to have anything that you get everything - because then you are aligned. At that point, getting what you want feels more like icing on the cake.

I'm nowhere near perfect at this (Haaaaaa...see what I did there!?), but I'm glad that I rediscovered my inner compass over the past few months.

Edited by jjer94

—Arthur Janov

10 hours ago, jjer94 said:

Because I feel his pain (also because I've been a dick, but that's a story for another day). I'm not going to disclose too much, but let's say he suffers on so many different levels and doesn't even realize. Most people who don't develop themselves psychologically do. They accept the world in which they came without an inkling of suspicion that there may be something better or beyond. They react emotionally and deny their emotions, fish for validation, fight change, defend their rigid beliefs, and create more separation. 

It's sad, because deep down they want the same things that we all do - happiness, peace, joy, truth, love. They just have no idea that they're actively sabotaging themselves. And there's no way I could tell them, "Hey...you know you don't have to feel X anymore, right? Like, there's this thing called the Internet, and it has a lot of information on X and lifestyle choices you can make to mitigate it...and maybe if you were just a smidgeon more open-minded and a tad more motivated..." Because their life is their life. But their ignorance is destroying the planet! Grr!

But then again, why do I care so much about ignorance? Aren't I the one who said "in God's time, not mine"? Who am I to call other people ignorant, when I am probably the most ignorant motherfucker out there? There are probably a million-and-one things I do every day that promote separation and help destroy the planet. I mean, fuck, just being a human being has a negative environmental impact. Sneaky sneaky, slimy psyche. #stagegreen

Anyway. From my experience, I'm convinced that true change - true conscious expansion - requires tremendous pain. I'm talkin' Donald Trump tremendous, folks. And the sad truth is, most haven't experienced tremendous pain. The flames in their office building haven't grown enough for them to get uncomfortably sweaty and whip out the extinguisher.

Life is always the greatest teacher for everyone. I can shine my light, but I can also hold love and compassion - just like the ones who have held space for me. We're all at different places.

wow, I can relate so much to this. as if you were speaking from my heart! 

as people suffer -and they do, I can feel it too..so much, I had to become apathetic in order to protect myself at some point- and don't even know it, we are aware of it. that makes it so painful for us at the beginning. but this can deepen our compassion. I feel empathy getting deeper every time I suffer. 

maybe as we become aware of other people's suffering we can ease it for them too by transforming that pain into love and compassion 

whatever arises, love that

11 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

wow, I can relate so much to this. as if you were speaking from my heart! 

as people suffer -and they do, I can feel it too..so much, I had to become apathetic in order to protect myself at some point- and don't even know it, we are aware of it. that makes it so painful for us at the beginning. but this can deepen our compassion. I feel empathy getting deeper every time I suffer. 

maybe as we become aware of other people's suffering we can ease it for them too by transforming that pain into love and compassion 

Yes, apathy is/was an excellent defense mechanism for us highly sensitive folk - especially in childhood, when we didn't have the tools that we do now.

What you say reminds me of that Tibetan Buddhist meditation where you breathe in the pain of others and breathe out compassion. Forgot what it's called though :ph34r:

Thanks for sharing :x

—Arthur Janov

seeking enlightenment.

—Arthur Janov

On 15. Mai 2018 at 10:37 PM, jjer94 said:

Yes, apathy is/was an excellent defense mechanism for us highly sensitive folk - especially in childhood, when we didn't have the tools that we do now.

What you say reminds me of that Tibetan Buddhist meditation where you breathe in the pain of others and breathe out compassion. Forgot what it's called though :ph34r:

Thanks for sharing :x

yes, finally we've become aware of that defense mechanism. now we're paradoxically strong enough to make ourselves vulnerable <3

yeah, I now that technique, we've used it on a retreat a couple of times, very powerful. very heart-opening :$

hahah *feeling like poor patrick star xD poor lad 

whatever arises, love that

leonardo da gura - part 1.

"Among the great things which are to be found among us, 5-MeO-DMT is the greatest."

-Leonardo da Gura

"Simplicity is the ultimate nuance. Most people take it for granted. Be very careful about simplicity."

-Leonardo da Gura

"The human ego is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art."

-Leonardo da Gura

"Learning never exhausts the mind. But low thyroid can."

-Leonardo da Gura

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to stare at a wall for several hours without being bored."

-Leonardo da Gura

—Arthur Janov

belligerent belly-breathing babies eat beans.

What do babies, beans, bellies, breathing, and belligerence have in common?

Besides the obvious fact that they all start with a "b," not much. Not much at all. So let's create some commonalities. Also, I'm kind of bored and have that extra creative itch today. Don't worry, it's not a tick bite. 

I realized recently through manual labor, qigong, and yoga that while I think I breathe properly, I don't. I unconsciously tuck my navel and breathe through the chest. I think I've been doing this for years. I notice I am more belligerent and anxious when I breathe in this manner; body says, "Wegottagetoutofhereanddosomethingorelseyou'renotgoodenoughcan'tyouseeeveryone'swatchingyouwhatareyoudoingwithyourlife!????!!??111" 

We're never taught how to breathe in the Wild West. We assume we already know. Add to that the vanity factor - we tuck in our bellies to show how thin we are. So there we go, walking around like we have sticks up our asses (some of us probably do), breathing as shallow as our lives. Our lack of breath follows our lack of feeling complete, which follows our inability to quiet the mind, which follows our inability to relax, which follows our anxiety, which follows our erroneous need to fill gaping emotional holes in our perceived-to-be drab existence. 

Babies are excellent teachers of breath. Since they are not their names yet, they embody Source fully. They are in a state of complete surrender, as demonstrated through their perfectly deep belly breathing. Anyone have a baby I can borrow for a couple hours?

I'm more vain than I thought. I actually prefer not to breathe through the belly because it makes me look fat when I do. But I'm not actually fat - I just eat lots of fiber (like beans) that bloats the belly. Then again, when I do consciously breathe through the belly, the effect is immediate: instant relaxation. That feeling of centeredness - like you have your shit handled because shit has always been handled. The Universe has handled shit for millenia and will continue to do so. 

Look thin but feel worse, or look fat but feel better? The struggle continues.

"The Fiber Song" (To the tune of "The Dreidel Song")

Fiber, fiber, fiber

You're the hit sensation

You satiate my hunger

And cure my constipation

Fiber, fiber, fiber

Your awesomeness is noted

Except for one thing only:

You make me fucking bloated!

—Arthur Janov

sweating for the first time during kriya yoga.

—Arthur Janov

you're a rock? cool.

In fact, I’ve found that the more something terrifies me, the more I need to be doing it.

Mark Manson

I have a confession to make.

I'm not... that... interested in enlightenment. Frankly, I think the concept is kind of boring and kind of an ego trip.

It's like... you're playing The Legend of Zelda, and you're fully identified with Link on-screen... until he dies from a drugged-up deku scrub and then you realize that you're the immortal player of the game. Okay. So it's just a game, and what you are is the witness that has no quality whatsoever. La-dee-frickin'-da. 

On the other hand, there's a huge entertaining world to explore, with "other people", shiny treasure chests, rupees, and hidden nooks. You can spend thousands of hours (for instance) staring at a wall and chanting syllables in order to realize and embody the fact that you're not Link... or you can explore said world. 

It's like... if enlightenment is the realization that you're a rock. Ohhhhhhhkay, so you're a rock. Now what? Talk about your smooth and jagged qualities? Help other people realize their igneous nature? Or maybe roll around in mud, finally reveling in the most anticlimactically ordinary realization of your rocky life? 

Look. I get that raising consciousness is the name of the human game. I just think that talking about the nature of reality is kind of bland. The world in which we live is infinitely more interesting. 

I also see that heavy-duty spiritual practice and turning inward is not my priority because I have smaller fish to fry. How can I reach enlightenment if I'm too afraid to initiate on a date? How can I clear my nadi's if I still struggle with money management? How can I meditate effectively if I still have vasanas? If enlightenment is about expanding consciousness until there are no boundaries, then all boundaries must be transcended, even the so-called "unspiritual" ones. I realized this after a few years of partaking in the spiritual ego olympics. (Not-so-fun times. I totally failed on the om-shanti shot-put.)

It's funny. I used to make the distinction between spiritual and unspiritual. I used to think that I shouldn't hang out with people doing "low consciousness" stuff, that I should meditate instead, that I should do my practices diligently, be a strategic motherfucker and plan out my sagely life. But now, I could care less. I see it's all spiritual if I choose to look at everything through that lens. I see that transcending the little fears is precisely what I need to do right now in order to transcend the bigger ones. And I see that's why I'm not interested in hardcore enlightenment stuff right now...and instead choose to make fun of it.

So what's the conclusion to this scatter-brained babble? In the end, everything leads to enlightenment. Yes, everything - even taking a dump. Even the human game stuff. Consciousness always wants to expand. If we care to listen, our innate Intelligence leads us to the places we need to be in order to transcend our boundaries. Even if we don't listen, eventually we run out of distractions and coping mechanisms, and we're forced to face our fears anyway (whether in this lifetime or the next).

Warning: NSFW.

Swiggity swooty...

Edited by jjer94

—Arthur Janov

On 5/17/2018 at 3:26 PM, jjer94 said:

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to stare at a wall for several hours without being bored."

-Leonardo da Gura

MY MANS LEO CALLED HIMSELF OUT LOL!

Edited by zenjen

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

leonardo da gura - part 2.

"Tears come from the heart and not from the brain, since brains don't exist. But hearts don't either."

-Leonardo da Gura

"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own selves."

-Leonardo da Gura

"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who do not see, and those who shove 5-MeO up the bum in order to see."

-Leonardo da Gura

“Once you have tasted my healthy vegetable soup, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” 

-Leonardo da gura

“The psychonaut has the Universe in his mind and hands.” 

-Leonardo da gura

@zenjen :D

—Arthur Janov