Leo Gura

Quantum Mechanics Video Coming Soon

84 posts in this topic

@Monkey-man  I spent around 5 years on QM’s and 10 (so far) on loa / relativity. They’re in the consciousness “category”, making them, as topics, reduced to pointers. I’ll take a stab at it if you’re interested. Might be a long convo and might not result in any benefit for you, but I’m willing to try...

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Monkey-man ?? Disclaimer - this whole topic is always ‘slipping through the fingers’. That’s it’s nature. It’s happening now, not before, and not soon. I don’t love the asking questions ‘game’, but this is (almost) like trying to tell someone what they are. It is not directly communicable, at least not with my limits. 

1 hour ago, Monkey-man said:

@Nahm how does QM relates to law of attraction?

Imagine two males, each 18 years old. One is black and grows up in the ghetto, has only a mom, she has told him his entire life he is stupid, an unwanted mistake, unlovable, and worthless.  The other is white and grows up in a high income suburb. He has both parents, they have always supported him, loved him, told him he can be anything, and encouraged him to learn and pursue his dreams.  Being very honest, replying from where you are - not thinking this to death - , which wil be happier, more financially successful, and more conducive to helping others achieve their dreams?

Part 2 out now:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

well that was a really good morning for me, thanks for the double episode in a week, would be nice if you do these spoon fed detailed insights more often, without holding back or making them short ;)

https://imgur.com/a/x7jy2

Edited by khalifa

Now this is going to be interesting.... hehehe 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Nahm coz he was raised in a loving-caring atmosphere so he is more likely to recreate similar scenario in his own life

@Nahm what goes around comes around - that’s what I see in my own life and in life of everyone else

I saw both videos and I saw @Leo Gura like a preacher, but not in the sense of a religion. In the sense of a true preacher preaching truth.

Nice!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Nahm if white one had good life in childhood then he will likely to have good life in adulthood, I dunno I have no other thoughts. So how does it relate to qm and loa?

@Monkey-man Take a look at epigenetics

"This view encompasses all of the possible developing factors on an organism and how they not only influence the organism and each other, but how the organism also influences its own development."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics#Developmental_psychology

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

That moment after finishing the videos and you say

"I have seen the Truth, and the Truth has set me free"

soooooo good.  

@Monkey-man Getting back to QM / Loa. (Forget the 2 kids scenario now) What difference does it make, for you, for your life, if you view the statistical probability’s of the which kid scenario, or the reality that each person IS the One and their life unfolds in exact coindination with consciousness? Let alone, what is the difference of limit thinking vs unlimited thinking, vs no thinking? Wanted thinking vs unwanted double negative thinking? WHat role does realization of superposition have? What difference could it make seeing things as you, and immediate is all, unimmediate to senses is superposition? What difference does it make seeing you’re already entangled as reality, though things appear seperate? This isn’t clear (my message), but the pointer is clear. Are you seeing what I’m talking about (pointing at)? Having experienced both ‘lives’, it is all the difference. The key is reception, consciousness - nothing is made or not made, coming or going, happened, happening, going to happen. What difference does all of this make? 

- these questions are not the helpful part. Your answers are the helpful part. Similar to conscousness and meditation; the meditation is literally doing nothing, the not skipping over the inner work and just proceeding with life, is everything.