Leo Gura

Quantum Mechanics Video Coming Soon

84 posts in this topic

Here it is:

Be sure to watch Part 2 (when it comes out), that's where all the really juicy stuff is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When I studied QM in college I remember the professor telling me that the equations work and that’s all he cared about.  I remember being deeply unsatisfied with that answer.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

28 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

the equations work and that’s all he cared about.

Lol

That's like saying, "Prayer works for me, that's all I care about."

Oh... orthodox scientists... sigh...

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

That's like saying, "Prayer works for me, that's all I care about."

Oh... orthodox scientists... sigh...

Maybe he was a pragmatist.  A naturalistic pragmatist.  Some people think the deeper philosophical-type questions are ridiculous and a waste of time.  It’s true — I remember interacting with science professors who thought that way. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Maybe he was a pragmatist.

Of course, pragmatism is the last refuge of a stubborn and closedminded materialist.

The whole point of ego is pragmatism: self-survival. It knows nothing else.

I'm seeing it now, awesome.

will have to see it several times to capture all the details of this topic

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course, pragmatism is the last refuge of a stubborn and closedminded materialist.

The whole point of ego is pragmatism: self-survival. It knows nothing else.

Great episode! Can't wait for part 2. Do we have to wait the whole week for it? 

I wan't it now! The even more juice stuff. :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Will part 2 be uploaded next week..?

If thats the case I'll make the suggestion you upload it now and just skip next weeks video because the information of part 1 is still fresh now.

4 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

If thats the case I'll make the suggestion you upload it now and just skip next weeks video because the information of part 1 is still fresh now.

+1

This is the subject that touched me the most. Such an important topic, and great put together by Leo. 

It would be great to see part 2 as soon as possible as long our minds are in quantum contemplation. 

Quantum meditation! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Should the video be watched, or do you think I can download the audio for a long plane ride?

3 minutes ago, SeanD said:

Should the video be watched, or do you think I can download the audio for a long plane ride?

Audio should be enough

41 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

I am thinking of publishing it tomorrow. Maybe. It's uploading right now.

@Leo Gura Unreal work, yet again Leo. Thank you. Great use of Sean C’s position, I had a hunch he’d be referenced, and Bohr has always been my favorite. I remember when I first started to “understand” the QM’s map, in deep meditations and trips Sean would surface like a square peg in a round world, a clue if you will. Can’t wait to watch part 2! I presume the QM’s series naturally leads to a Law of Attraction series. I can’t wait! And if it leads elsewhere, even better!! Annnnddd......you know what question I’ll be asking you again soon, right? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I'm a high school student and never had quantum mechanics or anything related to that. Do you think I can make use of this video? I'm scared that I'm not educated enough to understand this 9_9

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

49 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

Leo, what about strings theory? How ‘legit’ it is?

Metaphysically, string theory is not different from quantum mechanics. String theory says that everything is just a collection of tiny vibrating strings or loops.

Okay... but what are these loops themselves made out of? Nothing. They are just mathematical equations.

Science cannot grasp the "substance" of reality. Because there is no substance there to be grasped. All you can do is map stuff with symbols in an infinite circle.

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

@Nahm I'm a high school student and never had quantum mechanics or anything related to that. Do you think I can make use of this video? I'm scared that I'm not educated enough to understand this 9_9

Maybe watch some lighter QM’s video’s on YouTube first. The movie What The Bleep is ok as an introductory. I watched the double slit cartoon many many times before I started to see the implication. You might also try out videos on Schrodinger’s cat, quantum erasure, entanglement, and relativity first, for a month or two maybe, then Leo’s video. Looking into (google, YouTube etc)  the Many Worlds Theory vs the Copenhagen Theory debate is helpful to loosen up the mind.  Just a suggestion. Or try psychedelics and just have a look at it.  After that stuff, if you have not heard of them, check out Bruce Lipton (epigenetics) and Gregg Braden (heart centered theory), on a personal level, I just like those guys. As far as being in high school & QM’s, there’s advantage there. Most people twice your age are paradigm locked for the duration. Their mind can not allow QM’s, Nonduality, Self, etc, to be equated to their finger. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE