Ether

How to feel less mentally tired\more energetic?

52 posts in this topic

I just feel numb. Yes, I have been feeling more pleasant more recently but I its like I have a small headache everyday and its like i cant even feel my body. I want to feel fresh (energetic) and less mentally tired.

Most the days, I dont even put a lot of effort, I just post on forums and I rest (always sitting most the time) but i still feel tired...

Yes, Im also on anti-depressants and I think it was because of them I feel less tired, I used to feel exhausted doing the same as I do today.

Stop fapping.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Ether Try taking a bath whenever you feel less energetic; that may make your mind fresh. 

Listen to this music and let me know how you feel. If you like it and makes you feel pleasant, Google for more songs in Indian/Tamil classical music:

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam Yes, sometimes baths work :)

For some reason, music hasnt really worked for me

Edited by Ether
a

Eat high vibration foods, stay hydrated, nofap, exercise, spend more time outside 

Cold shower twice, even 3 times a day.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

Stop fapping.

does it help?

@nightrider1435 Yeah, maybe. But i notice when i set a goal, I just think more about not achieving the goal. Damn. I want to make it a goal but not to think about it.

@Shanmugam I do feel a little bit more energy :)

1 hour ago, Ether said:

I just feel numb

Define your feeling of numb?

Do you meditate enough?

Eat the right foods?

Exercise?

Do you do  things that GENUINELY make you happy!?

Take care of yourself from the inside,out

Something tells me this is more an internal problem than something that could be helped by anything external. 

Also anti depressants I've heard (very oftentimes) make you numb and robotic like

@Ether Mind shenanigans, that's homeostasis for you, it wants you to remain the same. Set realistic goals and start small so you don't overwhelm yourself. For example you set a goal that you want to exercise for an hour a day but the mind is like nah fuck that man. So you might just start out with 20 minutes a day and that's OK, eventually you work yourself up to an hour. The thing with nofap is once you keep at it for awhile your body is going to build up with sexual energy and this energy can be a good kick in the ass to get things going, you'll be more motivated. 

30 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Define your feeling of numb?

No feelings

Do you meditate enough?

Sometimes, sometimes not. I dont usually find a difference. That might be selective memory though

Eat the right foods?

I fast a little bit. Dont eat meals between meals. But besides that its mostly junk food

Exercise?

Only two times per week and i dont put that much effort (PE class)

Do you do  things that GENUINELY make you happy!?

Yes, most time they dont work

Take care of yourself from the inside,out

Why do you think im doing englithenment work?

Something tells me this is more an internal problem than something that could be helped by anything external. 

Maybe, most time it is

@nightrider1435 Is sexual energy bottled emotions? I always had low energy its only now that im aware that i had it lol.

I thought this was just how life worked

1 minute ago, Ether said:

But besides that its mostly junk food

you have to change the junk food man. They put you back in your meditation practice, your fitness, your emotions, everything. 

Another thing i think charlotte should have asked is your sleep cycle. are you going to sleep naturally or are you on your phone/laptop untill you fall asleep?

@moon777light I let myself fall asleep with no phone or tv. Just me, myself and my thoughts :)

I asked my dad multiple times to do more healthy foods, he keeps giving me the same stuff.

id record everything in a journal, because your mind warps everything,, keeps only what feeds the ego. Start doing the nofap thing and record in your notebook daily, for 2 weeks, exactly how you feel that day/emotions/etc. 

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

@moon777light I let myself fall asleep with no phone or tv. Just me, myself and my thoughts :)

I asked my dad multiple times to do more healthy foods, he keeps giving me the same stuff.

dang that sucks :( 

Everything :D like seriously, even overcoming the urge once you will see you will be more productive. Im not sure energy-wise if it helps, but in my scenario it made me procrastinate less and have less monkey mind.