frnsh

How not to be afraid?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been sensing other beings while awake and seeing some while half asleep or in my dreams. It freaks me out a lot and I haven't tried as hard as before to go deep in my meditation lately as I'm afraid I encounter something. 

I know I should focus on the fact that this is my ego teasing my spritual process and I should accept those the same as real stuff that we see every day. But it is still hard for me especially as I live alone (with my cat but still..). 

Any suggestions? 

By dying.

There is only one thing which all humans fear: loss of self. And then that gets manifested in a million different ways.

To overcome a fear is to die (surrender) to that fear. To accept it. To realize that your true nature is beyond it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, I'll focus harder on that :)

Edited by frnsh

I think that's why Jesus died ... To show people how to overcome their fears  ! 

It's so weird how ego plays with one's mind. I'm not afraid of dying even though I had one close to death experience and many suicidal thoughts before, but funnily I am afraid to see other creatures. Probably mainly because of hearing a lot of stories about how if you let them in, they may ruin your life or control you. I'm thinking now, that is because you went half way not all the way to death of your ego. Does it make sense?