Crystalous

Express your love to Leo

36 posts in this topic

Thanks ya'll! It makes my work all the more rewarding to see people getting results and expanding their horizons and having profound insights into the nature of reality.

That was the whole point of Actualized's inception.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I don't mean to be dramatic, but I probably wouldn't be on this Earth today if not for your videos (and your book list - Jesus Christ). Thank you dearly for your work. You set a great example for all of us here.

Edited by jjer94

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

thank you leo

i am waving at you

we are waving to each other

i am waving at myself

Leo who? ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Leo bro, you rock!

You got some haters and I don't blindly ignore them, I read most of their content when its posted on this forum, and they got it all wrong man. They're too close-minded, they misunderstand you, all kinds of silly mistakes.

You are doing great work and you have made a great impact on my life. I've showed everyone close to me your videos. I think you are an intelligent well-read man and I appreciate that about you. 

Anyways, words won't explain the joy I've received from watching your videos or the influence you've brought to my approach to life, learning, and psychology. 

Pretty much the best self help advice out there. Actualized.org pretty much changed everything that I thought to be possible in life. Lmao literally might be dead right now if it wasn't for that guy...long story. I still remember the day SHOCKING TRUTH popped up on my youtube feed

Thanks! :x

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love you Leo.

Thank you for being a pioneer into the shadow of "our" mind.

Thank you for exploring doors, we are not ready to visit

-------------------------------

May you be safe.

May you be healthy and strong.

May you be happy and peaceful.

May you be at ease within this world,

A few years ago, your video called How To Love Yourself made me come to peace with my baldness. Today, I fully embrace my bowling ball.

This site and psychedelics transformed a scientist into a budding mystic. No small feat.

When I lay on my deathbed, reflecting and being satisfied with my profound life and accomplishments, I will never forget my heroes journey that started with Leo.

Leo, you are the sole reason that im able to take this journey, you are the sole driving force of all my goals and productivity, of all my actions and intuitions. 

If it were not for you, I would be playing video games and planning to kill myself at age 27, after my mom has kicked me out, and I failed to make money from gaming.

You are my Jesus, but I still take it for granted, you have made me make sense of the world in such a profound way, made me take action towards a better life like never before.

You are like god, the foundation of a profound life, so much so, that one takes you for granted.

I am a seed, and you are my sun, my actions is the water and my circumstances the earth. If you shine long enough, you will see a garden of gratitude in return.

Thank you, Leo Gura.

I love you Sensei, you are my god! I want to feel...

Just kidding. Keep up the good work, you are doing the hard work so that we all can grow together

One of the biggest things the content has done for me (videos, blog posts,  book list, etc.), is it has expanded my worldview significantly. I may have never stumbled upon concepts like Enlightenment, Spiral Dynamics or practices like solo meditation retreats without Leo introducing them to me. It's especially inspiring to see Leo as a person embodying what he shares and inspiring you to go out there and improve yourself by watching him "walk the walk" so to speak. Its made me a more proactive person! Actualized.org has really impacted my life in a big way and I really can't thank Leo enough for all he's done. This is truly a one-of-a-kind resource and I'd like to meet and thank Leo personally one day if he ever does a tour/book signing/workshop.

Well Leo...

The experience you have given me has been quite a trip! 

Thank you for what you do! 

I love me and you love you....therefore, i think we should make love! 

Whatdoyousay? ^_^

Jokes aside....HE E E YYYY! LIFE IS B E A UTIFUL! 

Lol Leo recently uploaded a video saying that the only reason people care about him is because he provides value to us.

True to some extent I guess, but its not like we get any exposure to who he is as a person without Actualized.org. Hell, we wouldn't even know he exists if he didn't start Actualized.org. We would just find another self-help guru or none at all. If we were to meet him as a person before Actualized.org ever existed, that's for us to experience who he is and decide if we care about him or not. Made us seem so selfish with that statement in that video haha.

Anyways, since this is a thread expressing our love to Leo, thanks for everything you do. Started watching your videos in 2014 because I wanted more externally. But then it ended up showing me what it means to acquire more internally.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein