Ryusaki

I am confused

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys! 

After a few months watching some videos and doing conciousness work my worldview changed a bit. 

I think my backroundstory is not that much important to explain the pittfall I am in right now. 

I feel some good results, e.g. a pressure between my eyebrows (maybe the third eye, maybe not. It happens when i stop identifiying with my thoughts) but on the other side:

Each emotion I have is now 5-10 times stronger than before. Especially bad emotions. There is this bad pressure right in my heart I can't get rid off, even if i turn off my thoughts. This big change in my life confuses me. I want to fall asleep again. But I can't go back now. When I leave out Meditation sessions I feel lost even more by every day I leave out. I took the red pill now. There is no way back...

In a nutshell: the absolute Truth scares me. Maybe its my fear of death or hell. I don't know. It was a  really  fast switch brain. There is a big desire to controll my thoughts. What I need is more access to my heart area. 

So Ist guess I am a good example how you should not do conciousness work :D 

Any advices?

I'm fairly new to all this as well, so I'll just say to keep meditating and know that you're not your thoughts or your emotions. Those might just be your pouty ego not liking what you're trying to do to it.   :P

Everything is perfectly fine :) Continue and observe m observe emotions, accept emotions. They come and go. 

Hi, 

I think you are opening up, especially from all those emotions and feelings that were stuck behind boundaries that you are fighting with now. Sounds normal to me. Just give it time, you will find a way to build your new self. 

Hi. My first post here yay.

Sounds kinda normal. I've been having lots of physical sensations, pressure, energy moving around my body, emotions, anxiety, almost panic attacks when it comes to the spiritual process. Sometimes I've even had to go home during a workday because I've felt like I'm going crazy.

But those episodes never last for too long.

Sometimes what we realize frees a lot of energy in the body and it feels weird. Sometimes enjoyable, most times confusing and some times just scary.

My advice is just to relax to it. Do grounding stuff like walking in the nature, bodyweight exercises and good food. Also let your body totally relax to the feelings and emotions you're having. You might notice that it's hard and there's a tendency to cling to negative feelings. But if you just can relax your body to be a part of the world its a part of, the emotions have a way out. That's a good way of letting out old tensions and emotions that surface.

All and all it's a process where the body cleans itself from everything that's not in line with the truth you've started to realise.

This might be a good listen

I doesn't feel normal. It's something like an spiritual depression. it was a shocking realization and now i feel uncertain about each and everything. cannot even handle conversations or even relationships, because of uncertainty. 

I will give Clowns video a try. being more grounded could help me to get more strength from the inside. thx

CONFUSED

TRUTH IS WHAT I CHOOSE