Noah

LP Course If I Already Found My Life Purpose?

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice on this issue. I'm pretty sure I have my life purpose figured out. I love to make art, specifically graphic novels and also I love to paint, and I want to hopefully raise people's consciousness through these art forms. I've worked extremely hard at it for the past 3 or 4 years. I know this is what I want to do (Although I am only a senior in high school so that could change). I'll also be attending art college next year. 

I have been considering buying Leo's LP Course, but I'm not sure if I need it. I feel like there is something I am missing about life purpose, and I'm not sure what it is.  I would appreciate any insight on this topic, as the course is expensive. But I am completely willing to pay for it and go through it if necessary. I also want to know if I shouldn't take it so then I can instead invest that time into other areas of personal development such as reading books and consciousness work.

Thank you!

i bought the life purpose course and so far I've wrote things I already knew however the emphasis on writing it down is huge. Leo has done a very great job but it all depends on your motivation, intention, expectation, and perseverance. Chances are if you are already in touch with your LP you'll have mega insights from all the theory and also you writing pages and pages worth of  down however I would say his "Life Purpose" main page can easily lead you to setting wrong expectations. Let me keep it simple, buy it if you want genuine insights but you will not be "getting" any life changing content however if you understand the significance of Leo's work (his free stuff) then the course is capable of changing your life. You'll be doing all the work, he'll provide you with frameworks to do the work. 

Maybe I've said too much

I had pretty much the same feelings before I bought it. So I can resonate with you.

LP course is more than just a guide to explore your life purpose. You discover yourself. You learn new aspects and facets about yourself, - that you might be not aware right now. 

Also all the theoretical concepts are great to know about and study more deeply if you feel you have potential in this area.

But to work it through it demands a good work ethic, long - term thinking and noticing and "fighting against" your resistance.

I would definitively recommend the course because it´s a really great resource and a long - term investment in yourself!

Do it. 

You've got your domain of mastery (graphic novels) which is great, but you likely haven't quite concretized your values, your strengths, the impact you want to have, your niche.

The course also gives you some tools to be more efficient in following your path.  

But mostly there's nothing like a hundred hours of introspection ;), and the course gives you the right questions. 

@Noah Do a forum search. Someone asked your exact same question before and I gave some detailed answers.

The username who started that thread was: Seed

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Noah You are lucky man! However, if that money is not a very big deal for you currently I would suggest you to still buy it. Since it has so much valuable content and theories aside from LP...

@Leo Gura I have the same question and no one with that username has ever asked that question or at least I didn't find the thread you're talking about