vanish

Awaken from this dream (stop bullshitting with enlightement)

49 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yay! Lets all kill ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes so much sense, its so obvious, here drink this koolaid ![sarcasm]

Grace

12 hours ago, Haumea said:

This is what some people fail to understand.

All full enlightenment is is the death of the I-thought (plus deconditioning of old habits.)

It doesn't mean "your" body dies. 

Your body lives in the natural state.

Was Jesus not fully enlightened when he taught? How about Buddha? How about Ramana Maharshi or others of that caliber?

How does this even make sense to people? 

There is far more than the thought of the death of a thought. (That’s just a thought) The physical death referred to can’t be imagined or believed or understood. To point though, imagine  being in front of yourself and watching your body and brain carrying on like normal. Then imagine being the space the universe is taking place in and watching an illusion much like you watch what’s going on in front of you right now. Then expanding to infinite nothingness which everything and nothing is taking place in, ‘within’ you. . The ‘physical’ “you” was left back in a dream, like an ant you passed by years ago without a second thought. It’s “dead” because it was never alive or dead to begin with. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

To whom ever posted this thread :

You are already it, if you kill yourself you will remain it, there is nothing more to understand, this is it. You are already absolute infinity, all of what you have to do is just to be aware of it, you think that being requires ultimate effort and ultimate sacrifice. It doesn't, in fact it requires not a single effort, it's nothing. Your are nothing, weightless. yet you experiences everything, all is there to do is to enhance your experience of the eternal now, and that again requires no effort, you just surrender to the wave. You just allow yourself to be a vehicule, and you let the energy of life flow freely through you. Enhance your experience by more life and leave death to naturally wrap your story. 

Peace and love to you

There have been cases when a sage reaches a point when he/she deliberately leaves the body through meditation/tantra/fasting/trance like states or whatever.

A primal 'desire'/identification made this body to appear in this phenomenal plane in the first place. Just like a fully enlightened/self-realized being completely drops or becomes totally uninterested in a conceptual story of 'me', after certain realizations the supreme self MAY become totally uninterested in 'living' and be limited inside a body/mind anymore. Such 'suicide'/self sacrifice happens spontaneously just like Enlightenment occurs in a flash.

@vanish If you're doing this from a true realization then kudos to you, God. If not, then you've been deluded by your own mind my friend. If you think that committing suicide will somehow make you the supreme self, then just stop please.

I highly doubt you are doing this from an authentic realization though. Cause the true sages who've done it, never interrupted the fellas in the relative plane like you're doing by posting these stuff on forum or even sharing it with someone else.

Anyway in the end, I guess I'll never know. Just don't degrade this holy path with cult like attitudes and give it a bad rep than it already has :(  

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom lol i think nobody leaves their body, they just have a really strong belief they did

My best guess, vanish is trolling, he designed the avatar to make vanishing relevant and appropriate and will simply "vanish".

Leo doesn't give two ducks because he knows if someone committed suicide on his forum, just think of the publicity!

Second really nasty option Leo = Vanish. This would create maximum effect with zero risk.

Edited by Neo

@Ether

One way of looking at it could be as simple as we will never know :P

Another way of looking is that there are countless relative and one absolute reality simultaneously 'being'/existing. One never touches or interrupts the other. What happens in dream stays in dream and Absolute realizes Absolute.

The higher one's understanding grows, the more one accepts all the possible facets of reality. Thats the true essence of surrender. Just like ant can distinguish sugar from sand, a swan can distinguish milk from water, an enlightened being can distinguish Truth out of what seems like Chaos. The seeker reaches enlightenment through negation of the world but doesn't destroy the world after enlightenment. He let everything appear and disappear without any resistance.

If you wanna talk non duality and say there is no such 'thing' as ego/universe, you are maybe right. But these sure 'appear' to be real. After all, neither is Consciousness/awareness a 'thing'. There is no 'thing' in the first place but yet everything 'appears' to be lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

Leo = Vanish.

Leo = Universe!!!

Learn to improve your non duality language game, brother :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

This is getting out of line. It's the wrong message for enlightenment and self-actualization.